Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 55071 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2006, 08:40:43 AM »
Milos the way you attack the message boards to what people say is the way your kid attacks those with a camera that do not take her picture.  I guess that really says something about what goes on around you.  relax dude the world is not against you, they are only questioning a person who puts himself out there on a daily basis. Learn to let so of the nonsense go.

-keep it real-

Another brilliant post of yours "keep it real"... ::)
I chose to make myself available to the fans as I consider that we are all equal.
It is very easy for me (and everyone else) to ignore others and not to respond to certain questions, accusations..etc
As you can see - I respond to everyone (of course when my time permits) and to everything.
Getting in discussion with some of the "getbiggers" is a real challenge - as some of you are simply "not serious", not friendly, looking for meltdowns...and many chose to attack, insult, criticise...
When I answer to attacks and criticism - I get response that I need to relax...that I am jumpy...etc
When I chose to joke with some of you - than I am unprofessional...
In any way - IF YOU LOOK BACK - I don't insult back even when I am insulted...but when I simply defend myself as I ALWAYS CAN (have no skeletons or something to be ashamed of) - I am judged or "melting"...
So be it...
Contrary to many - I always try to make a point (it makes it so much more interesting to a listener when someone DOES MAKE A POINT) and also I focus on answering the questions (some of you just constantly avoid it).
In case of KNNY that is now "not serious" he called me out stating that word in So Cal is - don't give money to Milos and expected back...
I have no problem with that - but when you make such a statement - than I certainly hope you can back it up...
If nothing else - A SINGLE EXAMPLE would be nice...
I don't need to explain myself to anyone - but I simply NEVER ASK ANYONE FOR MONEY - so I would love to find out who is making such a claims...
Again - I don't need to - but I chose to give the "word of So Cal" a chance to publicly embarrass me...
Knny and keep-it-real find appropriate to tell me that I need to relax...My heart beat didn't raise a single beat...I simply accept his challenge to judge my personality.

I am a kid that first look if the camera is ON before I attack the camera for not taking the pics...And the last thing on my mind is that world is against me (interesting observation "keep it real") - as you said I am the person who puts myself out there (here on getbig) on the daily basis - and if someone questions me I hope I have the right to answer...Especially some nonsense that usually comes from hearsay...

Besides - you think that person who believes that word is against him would put himself available daily to the scrutiny of GETBIG members?

Confidence is quality many people lack...Arrogance is something completely different ;).

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2006, 08:55:16 AM »
am I?  Whats wrong with simple name calling?   ;D

you seem nervous....oops....maybe not.

So is gear use....wait a tick.....I forgot....you got scrips on all of those.   ;D

it was a contradiction....ah hell...explaining it takes the fun out of it.  :-\

depends on the medication & doseage.....right?   :-*

well...I can't name names bro....thats what SR does   ;D

(loose lips sink ships)   :-*

DEA....won't say anything about that.  Sometimes they will let things slide after getting a lead on bigger fish.  You are probably innocent....Honestly.... I have said it before....I would have you train me if I could afford it.  You know your shit.  I am NO angel.  I can't say I leave the most honest life.  I am not running for a political seat either. 

San Diego peeps I know are mostly the owners of the old Gold's gym that used to be.  Some are personal trainers, the rest are just some lackeys that used to train there. 

If you haven't figured me out.....I screw around a lot so taking me 100% serious is a mistake.....as this is a message board & has a great form of entertainment for people like me.

I will say I have run into a bunch of people that do say a lot of good shit about you.  For some reason....they always ask me if I know you....I reply no but they say good things.  One guy lately (can't remember his name) told me how you are a great guy, real friendly, & humble.  He just got back from Japan doing MMA fighting.  Short Hispanic guy, real nice, cordial.

I answered you...I told you I had no real evidence.  Just the rumours that float around.  Honestly, must bother you a little how much the rumours go around.  I can tell the BS ones, but my one friend I wont name his name, said how you jumped all over his shit.  He made a compliment to you once, & you told him "& what the hell do you know?" as a response.  He did say you were getting ready for a contest & may have been a little edgy.  It was also outside of the gym & couldn't figure why you were so jumpy.

Go back to the posts....you spelled business..."businees"....& you live in the United States....learn English.

Native language?  Who cares what your native language is....you're automatically assuming I'm American   ;D 

Well....I see you're not taking me serious....& you shouldn't.   Dude...."message board"....get it?

Stop being so jumpy.

On a side note....you looked good from the pictures at the Grand Prix.....you need to get back on stage.

As you said: "Well....I see you're not taking me serious....& you shouldn't" - there is no point of continuing this conversation...

BTW - I look back and didn't find where I misspelled the word business...Did you check yours?

Let me help you:

YOUR POST:

you like that?

Well...writing one line of truth on a message board (just to stir shit) sometimes is my businees.  It's my form of entertainment at your expense.   

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2006, 09:17:55 AM »
Milos,

do you think Jay deserved all 3 euro tour victories,
despite ronnie's improvment in condition?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2006, 09:26:03 AM »
Milos,

do you think Jay deserved all 3 euro tour victories,
despite ronnie's improvment in condition?

It is nothing like "staying with the subject"...
This thread is about me being jerk - remember?

I will (NEXT WEEK) start HUGE discussion about judging...So - let me answer that question than...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2006, 10:07:09 AM »
Another brilliant post of yours "keep it real"... ::)
I chose to make myself available to the fans as I consider that we are all equal.
It is very easy for me (and everyone else) to ignore others and not to respond to certain questions, accusations..etc
As you can see - I respond to everyone (of course when my time permits) and to everything.
Getting in discussion with some of the "getbiggers" is a real challenge - as some of you are simply "not serious", not friendly, looking for meltdowns...and many chose to attack, insult, criticise...
When I answer to attacks and criticism - I get response that I need to relax...that I am jumpy...etc
When I chose to joke with some of you - than I am unprofessional...
In any way - IF YOU LOOK BACK - I don't insult back even when I am insulted...but when I simply defend myself as I ALWAYS CAN (have no skeletons or something to be ashamed of) - I am judged or "melting"...
So be it...
Contrary to many - I always try to make a point (it makes it so much more interesting to a listener when someone DOES MAKE A POINT) and also I focus on answering the questions (some of you just constantly avoid it).
In case of KNNY that is now "not serious" he called me out stating that word in So Cal is - don't give money to Milos and expected back...

ok....technically....it wasn't So Cal per se...."Temecula" but stems down to your old roots in SD

I have no problem with that - but when you make such a statement - than I certainly hope you can back it up...

you mean rat people out.....?

If nothing else - A SINGLE EXAMPLE would be nice...

again...if it was an actual name or dollar amount....that would be ratting people out

I don't need to explain myself to anyone - but I simply NEVER ASK ANYONE FOR MONEY - so I would love to find out who is making such a claims...
Again - I don't need to - but I chose to give the "word of So Cal" a chance to publicly embarrass me...
Knny and keep-it-real find appropriate to tell me that I need to relax...My heart beat didn't raise a single beat...I simply accept his challenge to judge my personality.

Funny how you need me to provide evidence to publicly embarrass you....you're doing fine all by yourself.

;)

I am a kid that first look if the camera is ON before I attack the camera for not taking the pics...And the last thing on my mind is that world is against me (interesting observation "keep it real") - as you said I am the person who puts myself out there (here on getbig) on the daily basis - and if someone questions me I hope I have the right to answer...Especially some nonsense that usually comes from hearsay...

Besides - you think that person who believes that word is against him would put himself available daily to the scrutiny of GETBIG members?

Maybe you're just bored

Confidence is quality many people lack...Arrogance is something completely different ;).

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2006, 10:22:39 AM »

As you said: "Well....I see you're not taking me serious....& you shouldn't" - there is no point of continuing this conversation...

:)

BTW - I look back and didn't find where I misspelled the word business...Did you check yours?

Yeah....& you changed it.   ::)  Never seen somebody do that before   ::)

"Too worried about your own damn businees"...and making your own judgements - enough to present to the world that word in So Cal is - never give Mishko money and expect it back....or a lot of people talk about you and none of it is good...

Let me help you:

YOUR POST:

you like that?

Well...writing one line of truth on a message board (just to stir shit) sometimes is my businees.  It's my form of entertainment at your expense.   

Well explain it then if you can.  Do you think people are just trying to keep you down?  and Why?  (jealousy?)

Where you live & where you work....within these communities...there's a lot of people that have nothing better to do than sometimes gossip & spread rumours.  I know there's alot of huge competition in these parts in the fintess industry & maybe it's a marketing strategy on their behalf to muddy the compeition.  Mishko...most people see through that shit....as I even stated.... I would hire you regardless of what I hear.  I can see through the BS.  Just doesn't make sense of all the bad rumours....thats all.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2006, 03:28:46 PM »
Milos you sure do have a right to speak your mind. But do try and remember that there is in fact a number of people around here that know you better than you might think. You have on several occassions in the past side step my observations about you where I speak the truth and instead rip into other who do not speak the truth-thats easy to to do, huh? Now that my friend "is an interesting observation".  I put the comment out there about your daughter and the camera to give you some indication that I do know who you are up close. Care to comment?  In fact I do know many of the pro BB's up close and am tired to see some of the spew that comes from thier  mouths on a regular basis, thus I will help try and 1st keep it real around here.

-keep it real-

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2006, 06:17:12 PM »
*getting out popcorn*

*don't hold your breath*

Stavios

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2006, 08:33:31 PM »
I am pretty sure Milos is 5'10 and 11.34/16th of an inch !

I will make a statement here: Milos will be top 5 at the 2007 Mr.Olympia !

mark my words cause those are the truth !

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2006, 09:59:13 PM »
Mr O top 5 only if there is muscle coming out of his biceps as opposed to oil. His time has come and gone.  But his desire to be in the spotlight of BB continues.

To this end drugs and oil will contiue to be used to ensure he does not go small.  Milos thrives the attention in all he does and he especially loves the fact that people gawk, stare and look at him differently than normal folk. Milos could never go done to the size of say levone and and live with himself. Sad but true add Milos to the getbig dead pool.  Ok Milos lets see what spew comes from your mouth next. This ought to be good, now I will get my popcorn.

-keep it real-

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2006, 12:18:41 AM »
Excellent height!!  He is the prototype tall, dark, and handsome BB (like Dennis Newman).  Bear in mind, to me 5'10 is tall.

Yes, he could be top five if he so desired to compete again.  He will be 43 in January.
5'10 is a shrimp matty... milos knows he was never ever top 5 in the world he simply didn't have the lat insertion for that. great bodybuilder though sure knew how to pose well IMO...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2006, 01:01:02 AM »
:)

Yeah....& you changed it.   ::)  Never seen somebody do that before   ::)

Well explain it then if you can.  Do you think people are just trying to keep you down?  and Why?  (jealousy?)

Where you live & where you work....within these communities...there's a lot of people that have nothing better to do than sometimes gossip & spread rumours.  I know there's alot of huge competition in these parts in the fintess industry & maybe it's a marketing strategy on their behalf to muddy the compeition.  Mishko...most people see through that shit....as I even stated.... I would hire you regardless of what I hear.  I can see through the BS.  Just doesn't make sense of all the bad rumours....thats all.

There is no point of beating the dead horse...
I asked you many times about the "rumors" and you would not answer it...

If I heard the rumors I would know what to say ...and it seems that you've heard many ("all the bad rumors")...but chose to protect "reliable source" (who is embarrassed to say that I still owe him money - as I just might remember it and pay him/her/it back...)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2006, 01:04:56 AM »
There is no point of beating the dead horse...
I asked you many times about the "rumors" and you would not answer it...

If I heard the rumors I would know what to say ...and it seems that you've heard many ("all the bad rumors")...but chose to protect "reliable source" (who is embarrassed to say that I still owe him money - as I just might remember it and pay him/her/it back...)

No shit if you owe people cash as if they wouldn't be on your back about it? Not like you're connected or anything...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2006, 01:18:36 AM »
Milos you sure do have a right to speak your mind. But do try and remember that there is in fact a number of people around here that know you better than you might think. You have on several occassions in the past side step my observations about you where I speak the truth and instead rip into other who do not speak the truth-thats easy to to do, huh? Now that my friend "is an interesting observation".  I put the comment out there about your daughter and the camera to give you some indication that I do know who you are up close. Care to comment?  In fact I do know many of the pro BB's up close and am tired to see some of the spew that comes from thier  mouths on a regular basis, thus I will help try and 1st keep it real around here.

-keep it real-

Fact that number of people around here know me better than I might think is a real fact ::)...just as you are keep(ing) it real ::)

As I always back up what I say - I am giving you the opportunity to remind me how and when in the past I side step your observations - and what truth are you talking about?

You put the comment about some kid and the camera and now that kid suppose to be my daughter?
So what am I suppose to comment?
People like you that want to keep it real can start with saying their real name - it doesn't get better than that (as far as keeping it real).
On one side is me - with full responsability and accountability as I am posting under my name and on other side are keep-it real, knny, and many other's (that know me so much and have so many facts) that could not be even questioned  - as they have OFF COURSE so many facts........ Anonymous always have so many accurate facts - they have to stay anonymous...

Here I am, Milos Sarcev, pro bodybuilder and gym owner - 6 days a week present in Koloseum Gym Fullerton (1101 South Placentia Avenue, Fullerton CA 92831) ready to face all the facts and rumors about me...

Talk is cheap and actions show much more than words - everything I do I stand behind it (as I did say about 1000 times)...so you guys can hit me with your best shots anytime and anyplace...
I treat everyone exactly as I want to be treated - and while I love people in general when someone crosses the line - off course I will show my teeth...Even bite - if I need to...

You are so full of facts that indeed you know so many pros up close - as you bring the magazine so close to your face - you can see them (us) clearly...
And by the way we look on those pics you know exactly how someone's daughter takes pictures or breaks the camera (I can't remember your point on that one...Actually, when I think again I don't remember you ever making a point - except stating so many facts ::))

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2006, 01:38:33 AM »
Mr O top 5 only if there is muscle coming out of his biceps as opposed to oil. His time has come and gone.  But his desire to be in the spotlight of BB continues.

To this end drugs and oil will contiue to be used to ensure he does not go small.  Milos thrives the attention in all he does and he especially loves the fact that people gawk, stare and look at him differently than normal folk. Milos could never go done to the size of say levone and and live with himself. Sad but true add Milos to the getbig dead pool.  Ok Milos lets see what spew comes from your mouth next. This ought to be good, now I will get my popcorn.

-keep it real-

;D ;D ;D
I love the attention and especially love the FACT (another fact - off course) that people gawk and look at me differently...
So much so that since I started bodybuilding I never went shirtless or in the tank top in public...
What I have behind my cloths is what I want to have and I work over two decades to get it and maintain it...
You are right about one thing - I could never go down to the size of say Levrone as I chose to be exactly as I am.

Bring the popcorn and put your regular portion of butter - maybe you wish you can take that shirt off and actually not be embarrassed to say who you really are.
Truly confident people that love to keep it real should have no problem...The fact is - you are as real as all you facts...and just as much confident and secure as a person...Make sure to continue keeping it real and get few more facts while you are at it... ;)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2006, 01:40:02 AM »
He's not bs-ing either. i attend koloseum on a regular basis. Milos is always there.
-

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2006, 01:48:05 AM »
He's not bs-ing either. i attend koloseum on a regular basis. Milos is always there.

Of course I am not bs-ing...I am keeping it real - and having all the facts.
Fact #1 - person that chose to criticize but stay anonymous have less than two testicles...and possibly even less than one...
Fact #2 - same person will be so courageous behind his/her user name - he/she/he-she (depending on the number of the testicles) will continue to talk the tough talk...as that's the ONLY thing he/she/he-she can do...(besides looking over their shoulder and watching if their shadow is ready to attack them...)

Fact #3 ...for the next batch of popcorn and "I can't believe it's not butter"...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2006, 01:51:06 AM »
No shit if you owe people cash as if they wouldn't be on your back about it? Not like you're connected or anything...

You think?
You are sure they wouldn't just say to someone that certain person owes them money but they don't want that to be known?
Think again...
Imagine what happens if someone rats them out to that certain person...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2006, 01:55:23 AM »
Dear Milos, 

I am a big fan.  The shit-talkers are below you.  You probably realize that you have everything any person could want in life, but i'll remind you anyways.  A family, perfect body, thriving business, millions of dollars(?) and not to mention a gorgeous wife.  You are living a normal man's dream. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2006, 02:06:14 AM »
Milos was my favourite bodybuilder till the synthol incident.
T

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2006, 02:06:56 AM »
Dear Milos, 

I am a big fan.  The shit-talkers are below you.  You probably realize that you have everything any person could want in life, but i'll remind you anyways.  A family, perfect body, thriving business, millions of dollars(?) and not to mention a gorgeous wife.  You are living a normal man's dream. 

Thanks.
I do realize what I have and more importantly who I am.
I also constantly communicate with all sorts of people and I don't mind at all "shit-talkers" and miserable souls...They are people too...
I show them my love by communicating with them and helping them realize their insecurities...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2006, 02:10:41 AM »
Milos was my favourite bodybuilder till the synthol incident.

Me too. ;)

Next time I step on stage it will be no signs of synthol...It took me 5 years and I think I am ready to step on stage as I was BEFORE that horrible mistake...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2006, 02:24:30 AM »
Me too. ;)

Next time I step on stage it will be no signs of synthol...It took me 5 years and I think I am ready to step on stage as I was BEFORE that horrible mistake...

good luck
T

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2006, 03:02:10 AM »
Good luck indeed.  With today's pro lineup I think you can win some shows as opposed to the 90's when top 5 at the Olympia back then could win the O nowadays.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2006, 03:57:40 AM »
Good luck indeed.  With today's pro lineup I think you can win some shows as opposed to the 90's when top 5 at the Olympia back then could win the O nowadays.
the guys today are way beyond the 90's size wise besides yates... yates at his best would still kick ass