Author Topic: i think women doesnt need to get so much bigger than this for my personal taste  (Read 8150 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
now i realize women come in all shapes and sizes and maybe that is gods wish or maybe thats just some kind of natural disaster that the world of today is making women explode just like a volcano do to dog food and nuclear waste i am not sure however for my personal taste in women and please dont be offended if you disagree or dont live up to this standard (i dont want to drive any of you women into eating disorder) i think this size is a pretty good size.

(also matters much the inside, but i find no pictures of inside)

Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
great thread
my type
w

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

The first, and more than likely the only, quality post by Bluto!

That woman is hot. :)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Hot as hell  :o

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
 :)
Z

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Good job Bluto.  Im sure all the vince baisaille posers on here with their fatty girlfriends will say how anorexic this girl looks. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
now i realize women come in all shapes and sizes and maybe that is gods wish or maybe thats just some kind of natural disaster that the world of today is making women explode just like a volcano do to dog food and nuclear waste i am not sure however for my personal taste in women and please dont be offended if you disagree or dont live up to this standard (i dont want to drive any of you women into eating disorder) i think this size is a pretty good size.

very sexy woman

to me, there is that type (super firm and tight, )

then there is this type (super thick and juicy )

Deadpool

• Getbig V
hot women who workout on FBB Board.  feel free to post on that sticky any of the pictures that turn up here

please, and a big thank you

Meddie
X

technokc

• Getbig IV
very sexy woman

to me, there is that type (super firm and tight, )

then there is this type (super thick and juicy )

Off topic, but I wonder what it is that makes a person of one race really be into another race like Candidizzle.  I got some white friends who are hella into asian girls.  I got one mexican friends who would never date a black girl and one who seems to only date black girls.

Sorry random thought.

Now back to hot fitness chicks.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Off topic, but I wonder what it is that makes a person of one race really be into another race like Candidizzle.  I got some white friends who are hella into asian girls.  I got one mexican friends who would never date a black girl and one who seems to only date black girls.

Sorry random thought.

i wonder the same thing too

i cant control it

i seee dark skin on a female and my head instantly turns and my whole body is electrified with attraction

it just doesnt happen with any other kind of girl

very weird

BUT I DONT MIND
 :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

i cant control it

i seee dark skin on a female and my head instantly turns and my whole body is electrified with attraction

very weird

BUT I DONT MIND
damn dizzle i bet you slay all the broads with your wisdom ::) ::)
L

candidizzle

• Getbig V
damn dizzle i bet you slay all the broads with your wisdom ::) ::)
i tell them things like how certain miineral deficiencies can cause the body to be in a state of starvation even when in a caloric surplus and their hearts swoon

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
i tell them things like how certain miineral deficiencies can cause the body to be in a state of starvation even when in a caloric surplus and their hearts swoon
if you really want some gutta azz hood bitches dizzle-my-nizzle....tell them 'I will take you away from all of this.....' they luv dat shit dawg...then bring by your crib and shit, blaze dem out on the that purple...nah mean, and let the bitch drop knowledge...smell me ? im takin bout her blessin tha gods.
L

candidizzle

• Getbig V
if you really want some gutta azz hood bitches dizzle-my-nizzle....tell them 'I will take you away from all of this.....' they luv dat shit dawg...then bring by your crib and shit, blaze dem out on the that purple...nah mean, and let the bitch drop knowledge...smell me ? im takin bout her blessin tha gods.
i might try that

up untill now the whole "hi, my name is taylor. whats yours?.. " thing has worked really well

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
You see many white girls liking black guys, but not so many white guys liking black girls

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

amenorrhea
just not good enough

technokc

• Getbig IV

Hahaahahah. . . back before 9/11 I was a youth development coordinator for catholic charities.  That shit really works, basically I was the man to all the ghetto kids in my computer lab.

I ended up dating an 18 year old hood rat for a year.  Best sex of my life.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
You see many white girls liking black guys, but not so many white guys liking black girls

I dig the fly girls with the honey colored skin

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

She's attractive however vascular hands turn me off

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
I'm like Bakin Robbins, I love all different types of women with the exception of Asain women. they just don't do it for me. The Asain woman that  I find attractive is the chick that played in the Scorpion King with the "Rock".

candidizzle

• Getbig V

Hahaahahah. . . back before 9/11 I was a youth development coordinator for catholic charities.  That shit really works, basically I was the man to all the ghetto kids in my computer lab.

I ended up dating an 18 year old hood rat for a year.  Best sex of my life.
DEFINITELY

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I dig the fly girls with the honey colored charcoal skin
Fixed.
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Sorry random thought.

Now back to hot fitness chicks.

Mental issues. Many times it could be what is thrown to them with the popular culture. In order to be cool and in with the Hip-hop crowd, one has to date a black girl. It shows that you are "down". But it really shows one's insecurities.

And sometimes it has to do with stereotypes. I bet you with you Mexican friend it's a mix of both And has the old lame, "Mexicans and blacks have  alot in common". And Hip-hop

i cant control it

very weird

BUT I DONT MIND

With you it's more of an addiction, and trying to get back with what you lost. You were found of this chick who knew of drug addictions, your weight issues. And your desire to be cool...You ever thought of therapy?
A very stoopid bitch would only fall for that shit. And that bitch probably would have wisen up after few times. Most ghetto chicks would have dizzle spending his ends like a mother, and played him out like a cassette. Many of those females got a rent n***a, a ends n***a (dizzle), a profilin'  n***a, a Tupac-come-out- of-the-Closet-fuck-me-like-I-want-it n***a .
Funny, how in matter of months you started posting like this...

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
This is as muscular as I will take them...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
No interest in Black Women....

I hate the State.