Author Topic: Ruskie Injects 6 Liters of Synthol, Has Regrets -  (Read 2459 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Ruskie Injects 6 Liters of Synthol, Has Regrets -
« on: September 18, 2021, 07:24:12 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004095/Russian-Bazooka-bodybuilder-warned-die-unless-huge-fake-bicep-implants-removed.html -

"An ex-Russian soldier nicknamed 'Popeye' has been warned he faces death unless he has lumps of hardened petroleum jelly and dead muscle surgically removed from his artificially huge biceps.

Kirill Tereshin, 25, used injections to show himself as a superman but is now paying the price which may include losing the use of his arms, or worse.

He has already had his fake triceps removed in a prior operation but now faces the first of multiple surgeries to get rid of dangerous giant implants from his biceps.

The six litres of petroleum jelly, named synthol, that has been injected into his body has saturated his muscles and penetrated the skin tissues and skin itself - meaning it blocked the blood flow and left Tereshin with a fever and pain.

Surgeon Dmitry Melnikov warned the ex-soldier bluntly: 'The risk of complications in this case is very high. But inaction will not help the patient.

'A toxic substance in the body long term can complicate the kidneys and lead to death.'

Former army conscript Tereshin injected three litres of synthol into each of his arms

After his life-saving surgery, Mr Tereshin retain movement in his arms but his fake bulked up muscles will be gone forever.

A video shows Tereshin - nicknamed Bazooka in his homeland - undergoing a CT scan ahead of his latest operation in Moscow.

The procedure is set to remove the hardened petroleum jelly he had injected into his left arm.

In the clip, Tereshin is shown bare-chested with a new tattoo on his bulging arm of his hero Communist leader Gennady Zyuganov, 77.

'Soon I will have a very complicated, hard third surgery,' he said.

'I don't know how it'll end up.'

Tereshin also admits he has to 'get rid' of his self-inflicted 'nightmare'.

He confessed: 'I bulked up my arms when I was 20 due to my own stupidity. I did not think about the consequences.'

Tereshin was persuaded to 'save his life' and remove the implants by famous Russian WAG Alana Mamaeva, 33, a campaigner for victims of botched plastic surgery, who was formerly married to Russian football star Pavel Mamaev.

'I am very lucky that there are doctors who took me on,' he said.

'God forbid something happens to this nerve and I cannot move my arm.

'I really worry about this.

'I am very afraid. I should have thought about this earlier, I know. I blame myself, I know I'm guilty.'

His disastrous cheap petroleum jelly implants led to 'high fever, strong pain, and weakness'.

Tereshin was told he was 'lucky' that the damage had remained only in his limbs and not spread to the rest of his body.

'Petroleum jelly affects the whole body, kidneys in particular,' his surgeon Dr Dmitry Melnikov said.

'Kirill injected about three litres into each arm.

'Petroleum jelly saturates the muscles, under skin tissues and the skin itself.

'All that has to be removed, but we need to keep the vein, nerves and other functions of the limb.'

'The jelly is not designed for injection, only external application.'

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Ruskie Injects 6 Liters of Synthol, Has Regrets -
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 07:26:36 PM »
A true freaking moron (mentally retarded)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 07:27:18 PM »
It was worth it. He got to experience life as a god for a little while.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 07:37:14 PM »

'The jelly is not designed for injection, only external application.'

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 07:57:39 PM »

Who is this guy?  He has a gloriously youthful appearance.  Which begs the question.  Is he sexual?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 08:18:49 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 08:46:21 PM »

Its sad you guys achieve so little you think my average arms have oil but that is one of my favorite pics so share away

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 10:50:20 PM »
How many times are they going to amputate this guys arms?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 11:23:35 PM »
Can't help wonder if this was the issue with Flex's calfs (and maybe also why it seems he had it removed from his forearms).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 12:13:45 AM »
Fuck that imbecile he deerves to lose his arms.................... ......friggin idiot !!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2021, 01:51:00 AM »
Ever since that Valentino fella made the news everyone knows about synthol and how it looks like absolute shit so why anyone in this day and age would think it’s a good idea is beyond me. Those arms aren’t even fooling women in pubs and clubs nowadays never mind anyone else

Perhaps the stupid little cunt should have tried actually training the fuckers first

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2021, 02:22:23 AM »
Still less of a freakshow than communist parents giving hormone blockers to their children.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2021, 05:04:12 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2021, 06:29:41 AM »

Is that this dude's 60yr old grandfather? Is that why he oiled up his arms? He wanted to best out dear old grandpa

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2021, 06:47:21 AM »
Is that this dude's 60yr old grandfather? Is that why he oiled up his arms? He wanted to best out dear old grandpa

Not a drop but keep Hating obviously my arms are jacked if you think otherwise you must be small

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2021, 07:35:38 AM »
Not a drop but keep Hating obviously my arms are jacked if you think otherwise you must be small
You have good arms for sure. You also have the face of a 60yr old man

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2021, 07:39:34 AM »

You guys want to shave pluck and moisturize before putting on your makeup and frosting your tips to sit around your house have at it. I am a man I don't give a fuck. I clean up for my girl on date night that's it. Most of the pics I share are mid workout sweating and flexing so yeah not glamor headshots. Ask pellius for one of those

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2021, 07:41:36 AM »
Its sad you guys achieve so little you think my average arms have oil but that is one of my favorite pics so share away

More oil in left bicep then the gulf coast in your arm.

Do you want the protocol I was given by Chris Clark. It works just need a sprinkle like crushed pepper finishing touches.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2021, 07:46:18 AM »

Here you go I shaved in this one from earlier this summer same face not flexing or sweating no filters this is as close to a glam shot as you are going to get not bad for 60

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2021, 07:47:58 AM »
You guys want to shave pluck and moisturize before putting on your makeup and frosting your tips to sit around your house have at it. I am a man I don't give a fuck. I clean up for my girl on date night that's it. Most of the pics I share are mid workout sweating and flexing so yeah not glamor headshots. Ask pellius for one of those
It's got nothing to do with doing your hair moisturizing or whatever other shit you're talking about. I don't know any men that do that. You look old dude. 20yrs older facially than you're actually age. Weird considering you've had such an easy life. Shitty genetics

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2021, 07:48:57 AM »
why does every thread have to involve a delusional attention seeking stupid twat?

Im not refereing to the guy in the OP either

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2021, 07:50:32 AM »
Here you go I shaved in this one from earlier this summer same face not flexing or sweating no filters this is as close to a glam shot as you are going to get not bad for 60
Ok 50 lol. I don't know why you insist on holding onto your hair. No shame in shaving your head. I did at 30 but I could still grow more than you today. Hey whatever do what makes you happy man

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2021, 08:17:17 AM »

Heavy androgen use will do this.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2021, 08:19:03 AM »

How is the hair looking from the back? Do you bring the sides over to the front?  The whole in the ozone layer is smaller than your bald spot

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 10:32:30 AM »
Do Russian women actually go for guys like this?