Author Topic: Challenge to Chick/Solomon: Put Wayne DeMilia on the Radio Show  (Read 18594 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: Challenge to Chick/Solomon: Put Wayne DeMilia on the Radio Show
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2006, 05:51:23 PM »
oh, good catch. typo on my home page. I'm so busy with client pages that I often neglect my own!

yeah, $300 for a complete site, free domain name and hosting, and all the business/marketing advice you will ever need!
what if what  want to use the site for isnt necessarily...'legal'...would you still make the site?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2006, 05:53:29 PM »
what if what  want to use the site for isnt necessarily...'legal'...would you still make the site?

Like if a crooked Athlete's Rep wanted a home page?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2006, 06:01:30 PM »
not what i was thinkin of... but a good exammple regardless. lol
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 06:03:31 PM »
Like if a crooked Athlete's Rep wanted a home page?

funny...none of the athletes have any problem with what I've done for them....just you, an internet nobody...sucks to be a wannabe, doesn't it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2006, 06:06:21 PM »
funny...none of the athletes have any problem with what I've done for them

I guess you're right.  They did show their solidarity and confidence in your leadership by attending that little meeting at the Arnold Classic, right?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2006, 06:12:10 PM »
I guess you're right.  They did show their solidarity and confidence in your leadership by attending that little meeting at the Arnold Classic, right?

One has nothing to do with the other...they obviously have enough faith in my abilities to let me go to bat on my own, on their behalf....I have no problem with that.

The purpose of the meeting was to let THEM know whats going on, and what changes have been made.

Just what did YOU have to do with it again?

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
As YOU stated...no need to wait on me, right?

I've already had many conversations with athletes looking for some guidence...some I suggested to give the PDI a shot (if it materializes) some I suggested they don't for an array of reasons. As all the athletes know, I have a confidentiality approach where they are comfortable in asking me whatever they wish, and it being secure info.

I'm also smart enough to know when a good opportunity will arise so we can "jump at the chance" to interview wayne.

As I've stated...when Wayne has something to say...I'm sure we can work hiom into the schedule...until a show is realized, a athlete steps on a PD stage, and a check clears the bank....it's all just speculation, and a nice premise...

The funny this is that you give Wayne Demilla absolutely no credibility on his profession. One this that is clear to us all is that he has accomplished something outside of the IFBB. This is something you could never do!!. I was reading a old MD article about you rambling your trap about starting a Union and dogging Paul Dilett. You had some dreams in your time. Have you accomplished anything? Fuck No! You are just hating on Wayne plain and simple. Its sad that at 40 years old you still bicker back and forth with kids!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 06:28:34 PM »
funny...none of the athletes have any problem with what I've done for them....just you, an internet nobody...sucks to be a wannabe, doesn't it?

how many times have you competed this year chick?

whats your next contest? lol...an old farts show.

and now...a great oppurtunity is arising for bb athtes to finally make some oney...and you just trash it.

looks like yoru the wannabbee....athlete and athletes rep
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2006, 06:54:19 PM »
how many times have you competed this year chick?

whats your next contest? lol...an old farts show.

and now...a great oppurtunity is arising for bb athtes to finally make some oney...and you just trash it.

looks like yoru the wannabbee....athlete and athletes rep

Where did i trash it? copy ONE post I made where I trash the "PDI"...

come on tough guy...you talk like you know whats going on, heres your chance to prove me wrong..

go for it.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2006, 07:03:19 PM »
Where did i trash it? copy ONE post I made where I trash the "PDI"...

come on tough guy...you talk like you know whats going on, heres your chance to prove me wrong..

go for it.

Damn man you are a loser.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2006, 07:18:47 PM »
Of course he is.  That goes without saying... he's an IFBB pro.  ::)

...and you're a guy wasting his time on a bodybuilding board, talking about IFBB pro's.

Maybe it's time to take a good look at your life...

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2006, 07:19:48 PM »
i bet all you guys that talk shit on chick wouldn't have the balls to say it to him in person.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2006, 07:29:53 PM »

You crack me up.  I have not made any statements whatsoever to suggest whether or not I am having any particular guests on the show.  Over the past 32 shows we have booked an assortment of guests...and we will continue to do so.  I never once said that I consider anything or anyone irrelevant.  Those are your words....not mine.  The list for future guests is WIDE OPEN.  Hang in there.....you won't be disapointed  (but then again....some people will ALWAYS find reasons to bitch).  Once again, all relevant voices will be heard...and new guests will be announced each week.

Dan,

are you unable to answer a simple question?
or is the answer not politically correct?
for someone who claims to have no bias, it is curious what your motivation for
avoiding a clearly "hot" bodybuilding topic is.

btw - your generic "all relevant voices will be heard" doesn't really answer the question.

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2006, 07:33:35 PM »
You would shit your pants if you met him in person.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2006, 07:34:16 PM »
What's he gonna do, hit me?  ::)

Hey... maybe he could use the "roid rage" defense at his assult trial.

Where would I see any of these guys in person?

They don't lift weights in a gym, and they don't go to competitions....unless I were to knock on their parents front door and have them yell down to the basement, theres little chance of one of these fools ever revealing who they REALLY are for fear of complete embarassment.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2006, 07:35:27 PM »
Where would I see any of these guys in person?

They don't lift weights in a gym, and they don't go to competitions....unless I were to knock on their parents front door and have them yell down to the basement, theres little chance of one of these fools ever revealing who they REALLY are for fear of complete embarassment.

I challenge you Bobilino!
just push some weight!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2006, 07:38:49 PM »

Great!  No real need to have him on the show then is there?

case closed, everyone!

chick, did Manion really threaten you about publicizing the PDI?
or would it be PEcker? you are an AMI employee aren't you?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2006, 07:50:16 PM »
Mr. Cicherillo, it appears that Mr. Demilia has more credibility than you in most circles.  Dan Solomon was more prudent about expressing his reasons for not conducting the interview right now, whereas you seem to take particular delight in wedging your foot into your mouth.

By your logic, people's reputations are nothing w/o the institution they once belonged to . . . in that case, no one would be interested in Jack Welch after he left GE.  Clearly not the case.  Interviewing DeMilia doesn't have to be about the PDI alone . . . after all, this is a man who grew the "sport" to where it is--for better or for worse. he certainly doesn't need a PDI show under his belt to earn credibility and listeners' attentions.

I realize this analogy is not a very good one as Wayne Demilia is no Jack Welch, but then who is?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2006, 07:56:19 PM »
Mr. Cicherillo, it appears that Mr. Demilia has more credibility than you in most circles.  Dan Solomon was more prudent about expressing his reasons for not conducting the interview right now, whereas you seem to take particular delight in wedging your foot into your mouth.

By your logic, people's reputations are nothing w/o the institution they once belonged to . . . in that case, no one would be interested in Jack Welch after he left GE.  Clearly not the case.  Interviewing DeMilia doesn't have to be about the PDI alone . . . after all, this is a man who grew the "sport" to where it is--for better or for worse. he certainly doesn't need a PDI show under his belt to earn credibility and listeners' attention.

I realize this analogy is not a very good one as Wayne Demilia is no Jack Welch, but then who is?

Bravo.

Bob Chick has lost a lot of respect on these boards by denying any bias and declining the chance to interview one of the most influential and forward-thinking BBing promoters of all time, Wayne DeMilia.

This is fact.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2006, 08:00:55 PM »
chick, did Manion really threaten you about publicizing the PDI?
or would it be PEcker? you are an AMI employee aren't you?

Manion could care less about the "PDI", I can assure you. he is also very much "flu ridden", judging by his voice.

I've never met Pecker in my life, or talked to him...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »
Can somebody post figures for how many Mr. Os DeMilia promoted vs. how many Mr. O's Chick the "Radio Show King" participated in? And how many people promote an O. in any given year vs participating in it?

I want to see why Chick has a hard time giving Mr. DeMilia any credit.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2006, 08:04:09 PM »
whats your point?

As I've stated 100 times now......

When Wayne has something to talk about, I have no problem with him as a guest.

get your facts straight boys.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2006, 08:05:57 PM »
whats your point?

As I've stated 100 times now......

When Wayne has something to talk about, I have no problem with him as a guest.

get your facts straight boys.

I guess promoting ___ no. of Mr. Olympias doesn't make him as worthy/credible a guest as all the other luminaries you've had on. I hate using the "rolls eyes" smiley, but I think this might be a good time.  ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2006, 08:13:33 PM »
...and you believe old war stories about promoting the Olympia would be good listening?

Listen, as a pro BB and one who's talked to Wayne many times over the years...I personally find his stories great, and entertaining, as most of the other pro's would attest as well.

Unfortunately, what we (pro Bbers) and the general listening public (fans) would find entertaining or interesting are two different worlds.

A little background, etc. is fine...after that, I'm sure Wayne would want to talk about PRESENT projects, namely the PDI....that would be great also....IF he could give some names of athletes that will be crossing over, will be PDI pros, sponsors names, venues, and many other pertinent info we would be looking for as journalists....

Thats where theres a problem at this point, maybe down the road will be a different story...like when an actual show takes place.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2006, 08:16:25 PM »
...and you believe old war stories about promoting the Olympia would be good listening?

Listen, as a pro BB and one who's talked to Wayne many times over the years...I personally find his stories great, and entertaining, as most of the other pro's would attest as well.

Unfortunately, what we (pro Bbers) and the general listening public (fans) would find entertaining or interesting are two different worlds.

Maybe you shouldn't underestimate the interest/intelligence of the fans.  Everyone is interested in what a successful man has to say. And I'm sure that not all his stories deal with the nuances of promotion.  As the interviewer, you get to guide where it goes.