Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32146 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: so depressed
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2012, 08:53:52 PM »
smart is more like it.. I just have a hard time putting alot of effort into something when I know Im not doing EVERYTHING in my power to achieve that goal. Im very all or nothing type guy....lifting weights aint my thing. Its tiring, boring, and gay as fuck. Any dude who enjoys lifting weights its wierd...  rather spend my time jerking off. Im a strong guy though i was throwing up 405 in hs...

tbombz- I am on trt I just used up my bottle already lol

flintstones1
throwing up
405 in hs
haha you
couldnt role

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2012, 08:55:33 PM »
smart is more like it.. I just have a hard time putting alot of effort into something when I know Im not doing EVERYTHING in my power to achieve that goal. Im very all or nothing type guy....lifting weights aint my thing. Its tiring, boring, and gay as fuck. Any dude who enjoys lifting weights its wierd...  rather spend my time jerking off. Im a strong guy though i was throwing up 405 in hs...

tbombz- I am on trt I just used up my bottle already lol

You  are a bitch.  Take up bowling fag.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2012, 09:00:19 PM »
Id be depressed if I dropped out of school or something.  :-\

I was depressed. I tried to kill myself via gear indirectly and put on 40 pounds of muscle by accident. Whats real fucked up is all I could think about since the time I was 14 years old was "being there" and once I was finally got "there" I didnt give a fuck.....I was more misrable than ever. funny how life works..
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2012, 09:01:56 PM »
I was depressed. I tried to kill myself via gear indirectly and put on 40 pounds of muscle by accident. Whats real fucked up is all I could think about since the time I was 14 years old was "being there" and once I was finally got "there" I didnt give a fuck.....I was more misrable than ever. funny how life works..
Getbig is not your therapists couch. Find a friend to talk to.

BTW, in a few years, you're going to look back on things you have said and done like this, and realize what a complete and total pathetic bitch you sound like. You don't even realize all the bullshit that is coming out of your mouth, excuse after excuse.

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2012, 09:04:30 PM »
Id be depressed if I dropped out of school or something.  :-\
Thanks asshole I forgot i just did that,

but all kidding aside find something to fixate on, nobodies content thinking about themself. There is this wierd point of selflessness where life becomes bearable.

I was feeling like shit all week and I found this today. Now if I can just find a way to pay for it and still be able to play it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2012, 09:04:58 PM »
Someone get the voilins out.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2012, 09:13:45 PM »
10-15 years down the line he'll realize that focusing his entire life around the way he looks was a waste of time. Being in your mid thirties with a couple kids to feed and stuck in some dead end job has got to be more depressing.

Go to school or get yourself into a trade flint stop being a retard....

Which he has not done. Bigger muscles is more important to him, I guess.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »
Thanks asshole I forgot i just did that,

but all kidding aside find something to fixate on, nobodies content thinking about themself. There is this wierd point of selflessness where life becomes bearable.

I was feeling like shit all week and I found this today. Now if I can just find a way to pay for it and still be able to play it.

The difference is that flinstone cares more about his body than dropping out. You do not seem like this type.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2012, 09:19:27 PM »
You're supose to feel better from exercising.  This is just so fucked up. 

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2012, 09:27:58 PM »
Someone get the voilins out.  

what is a voilin?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2012, 09:29:03 PM »
what is a voilin?
You know those instruments that people play when someone is all sad and depressed and feeling sorry for themselves.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2012, 09:42:24 PM »
if you do not like lifting weights do not do it! I love lifting weights and I waited till I was 25 till I started using AAS. I waited till I was totally maxed out naturally! You did not! you listened to GH15 to much. Go cry on his forum! I feel bad for you because I have seen people just like you get in this state of mind. But hell if you do not even enjoy lifting weights you are in the wrong sport! post a picture. I want to see how big you are for your age. everybody takes a break after being on hormones for along cycle! Everytime I came off cycle I did not feel like lifting for at least 7 days.

I always start lifting natural though when I am off cycle because I want to keep my gains. like Tbombz has said after awhile you feel great! I know it is hard and workouts become a bitch but I do it because I love lifting weights! you burnt out! sounds like you lost the fire! go find a new sport or man up and stop crying and go lift some weights!everybody who juices has to lift naturally for a bit! you did a crappy cycle is your problem! listened to some bad people!

This is why I do blitz cycles! I also stay off for as long as I am on. If you run all year or 9 months out of a year, you will have a little crash! you have to get over it drop the weights down in poundage if needed and just lift! nobody is watching you or cares! do some light workouts with light weights and just do more reps and slowly build up your strength naturally!

calling non juice users pussys is a fucked up statement. I know naturals who would embaress you! But they love what they do and lift everyday wether they are sick or their Mom just died they are in the gym! Their are some amazing athletes out there! Like I said I know African American bodybuilders who cannot even name a steroid who are strong as fuck and just ripped!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2012, 09:55:39 PM »
i agree with whitewidow, sounds like you need a long break from working out flinstones.   dont even step foot in the gym for a few weeks, maybe even a few months. however long it takes. your personal happiness is much more important than getting to the gym.  even for your health! (attitude/happiness/stress are major factors in physiological health)

i did it this past late spring/early summer. pretty much all of may and june i stayed out of the gym. had some issues going on in my life that made the gym far from a priority and even unenjoyable.  when i started working out again in july i came back with an entirely new sense of love for lifting. its still with me today. like back when i first started when i was 15. except im much wiser now and know my body much better as well.

take some time off. it will do you good.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2012, 09:57:35 PM »
Cheer up you stinky bastard.
a

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2012, 09:58:46 PM »
I disagree.  I think flintsones needs to keep training, but get off all the drugs.  He is young and doesn't need them, his body hasn't even reached its full potential on its own.  He needs to be a natty and learn how to train, grow and make full potential of his own bodys hormones.  If he stops training all together it will be diasterous for his body.  He needs to keep his endorphines up thus preventing going into a full depression.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2012, 10:01:57 PM »
I disagree.  I think flintsones needs to keep training, but get off all the drugs.  He is young and doesn't need them, his body hasn't even reached its full potential on its own.  He needs to be a natty and learn how to train, grow and make full potential of his own bodys hormones.  If he stops training all together it will be diasterous for his body.  He needs to keep his endorphines up thus preventing going into a full depression.

haha... he's fucked himself hormonally, you crazy voilinist

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2012, 10:04:21 PM »
You know those instruments that people play when someone is all sad and depressed and feeling sorry for themselves.

oh, a Violin

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »
oh, a Violin
Maybe I should have posted a pic to help..like a picture book used for babies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2012, 10:08:18 PM »
What's a voilin?  :-\ :-\
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »
What's a voilin?  :-\ :-\

either australian or retard for violin is what i'm gathering.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2012, 10:13:18 PM »
I am australian, not a retard thank you very fucken much.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2012, 10:14:27 PM »

I googled "voilin" and a weird instrument known as the "violin" appeared. I wonder if these are the same two instruments.  :-\ :-\
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2012, 10:23:40 PM »
I googled "voilin" and a weird instrument known as the "violin" appeared. I wonder if these are the same two instruments.  :-\ :-\

probably not - people apparently only play voilins when someone is all sad and depressed and feeling sorry for themselves. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »
probably not - people apparently only play voilins when someone is all sad and depressed and feeling sorry for themselves. 

Yes they bring out the voilins.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »

So when do people play "violins?" :-\ :-\
X