Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32360 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: so depressed
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2012, 12:58:43 PM »
oh brother..listen there is a big difference between a natty like yourself not slamming enough wazy maize post workout and loosing a 1/8th of an inch on his 15 inch arms, vs a guy whos  had 30 pounds of muscle fall off of him...youve never had the size to  turned heads let alone had girls run up to you to take pictures with you ;)

not trying to flame you I was just joking but the arm part.... but I gotta say the thing is the more gear you get a taste of and the higher quality it is   the more you become dependent on it. The absolute WORST thing any guy without alot of money can do is get his  hands on a few kits of pharm grade growth hormone. Because you will never train without it in your system again....no matter how many steroids you take.

You had zero quality anyway. That's what happens when gymrats try to attain a physique through drugs usage.
Trans Milkshake.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2012, 01:03:04 PM »
I don't recall reading that you were living off an older woman.  And why would I be offended by that anyway?  I was offering some good advice, thats all.  I am not going anywhere, you can't tell me to get off the boards.  Like I would listen to you.   ::)  My children are actually teenagers, one if almost 18 years of age and while I do still cook for them they have a teens life pretty much now and are busy with friends etc.
Serious question, are your children camwhores too?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2012, 01:28:24 PM »
Booty.....when are you on cam...I want to come see you!!

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »
This is one of the reasons I'm honestly glad I never fucked with gH.  I can only imagine how much losing 30 lbs. would play with your head.

Honestly, though, Flin, galeniko gave you grade-A advice:  don't sweat this shit so much.  The size will come back with the next cycle.  2 steps forward, 1.5 back.  Do the best you can to tread water...

...and, with all respect, maybe rely less on the peptides in the future. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2012, 01:38:40 PM »
using steroids at a young age made tbombz get gay man

i can already tell its making your confidence gay

you gotta learn to enjoy whatever it is your doing man be it sweeping floors cleaning dirty toilets or going to the gym, its one of lifes great lessons, if you dont see it as a lesson then bad things will happen to you, to remind you its a lesson to be learned
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2012, 01:47:24 PM »
To be honest you deserve to feel this way bro. Anyone who has not put time into the gym naturally will always feel like shit at the end. You should only juice if you love lifting and if you don't then you shouldn't juice period.

I love training and trained naturally for nearly ten years off and on or at least 5 serious years. When I shrink I really don`t care, I actually enjoy it.  You are not a true gym warrior and with that mentality I think your best is behind you for good.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2012, 01:51:32 PM »
To be honest you deserve to feel this way bro. Anyone who has not put time into the gym naturally will always feel like shit at the end. You should only juice if you love lifting and if you don't then you shouldn't juice period.

I love training and trained naturally for nearly ten years off and on or at least 5 serious years. When I shrink I really don`t care, I actually enjoy it.  You are not a true gym warrior and with that mentality I think your best is behind you for good.

he's going through the tricky twenties as i like to call it, finding true identity and problem solving era
A

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2012, 02:04:31 PM »
flin doesnt your doc prescribe you HRT injects?

ive been off cycles for over 6 months now and i look better than ever. but then again, my doc prescribes me androgel so i never experienced a hormonal crash.  androgel only gives my maybe 5-10mg of test per day though, so its like less than normal production for a healthy dude. still, its something you should consider if your not on HRT of some kind.

Your how old and your already on HRT??

Just kill yourself now.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2012, 02:09:33 PM »
X-plode  and back to the gym    try green apple.

wosshhhhhhhhh

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »
using steroids at a young age made tbombz get gay man

i can already tell its making your confidence gay

you gotta learn to enjoy whatever it is your doing man be it sweeping floors cleaning dirty toilets or going to the gym, its one of lifes great lessons, if you dont see it as a lesson then bad things will happen to you, to remind you its a lesson to be learned
dude, i was bisexual at the age of 4 years old. i wasnt using roids back then.  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
dude, i was bisexual at the age of 4 years old. i wasnt using roids back then.  ;D

Biut not at the age of 3.

So maybe you ate something special before 4 years of age that turned you into semensampling.

Maybe it was Black Bean Pancakes with Kale Greens?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
Stay covered up and when you go to the gym and don't feel like training, just do 10 sets of 10 with the same weight with 10 seconds rest on just one exercise. Get off and stay off hormones expect HRT doses. Add Vitamin D and Curcumin supps into your regimen. Start manipulating your diet so you can get under 10% bodyfat and stay there.  Stop trying to put on size. Train hard and fast and forget about the bodybuilding lifestyle. Its a dead end!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2012, 02:43:36 PM »
Biut not at the age of 3.

So maybe you ate something special before 4 years of age that turned you into semen sampling.

Maybe it was Black Bean Pancakes with Kale Greens?

Grandpap's cock?
Trans Milkshake.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2012, 02:50:15 PM »
Your how old and your already on HRT??

Just kill yourself now.

So? Not everybodies hormal system is perfect. As dumb as this guy is at least he came up with some solution, apart from many guys of his age (you have no idea how many) who are testosterone deficient and never really realised that.

You must be so perfect and have so many accomplishments, tell us more, mr.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2012, 02:52:36 PM »
So? Not everybodies hormal system is perfect. As dumb as this guy is at least he came up with some solution, apart from many guys of his age (you have no idea how many) who are testosterone deficient and never really realised that.

You must be so perfect and have so many accomplishments, tell us more, mr.

Settle down Mr. Satanic Church.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »
Maybe I should have posted a pic to help..like a picture book used for babies.

You aren't serious are you?

I knew you meant a VIOLIN the entire time and taking a light hearted jab that you spelled it VOILIN.

I've never spoke against you before Booty but that was a seriously blonde moment...

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2012, 03:05:45 PM »
Yes, spelling violin incorrectly is such a fucking big deal. Let's discuss this more in next 10 pages.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2012, 03:09:29 PM »
Yes, spelling violin incorrectly is such a fucking big deal. Let's discuss this more in next 10 pages.

Sounds good.

So what's a "voilin?"
X

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2012, 03:12:36 PM »

It has now shifted to making fun of Booty, which IS interesting

Besides less significant things have been discussed for far more pages than that on here

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
Sounds good.

So what's a "voilin?"

Maybe it's voila's husband.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2012, 03:17:01 PM »
It's Sunday afternoon, is this Flintstone fucker still depressed?
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2012, 03:17:35 PM »
It has now shifted to making fun of Booty, which IS interesting

Besides less significant things have been discussed for far more pages than that on here

It's not more interesting than making fun of Flintstones.
Trans Milkshake.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

Take a week or two off.  Lifting is a part of your life, not your entire life.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2012, 03:25:23 PM »
To Flinstones... If you're on HRT then check your bloodwork. Your prolactin and estrogen levels may be very high from past use of tren/deca. That would explain all your symptoms. If you're completely OFF then hormal crash explains everything again, do bloods and either try to restart your testosterone via HCG and SERMs once again, with some cabaser for prolactin if it was high as well or just start HRT.

Hope this helps.