Author Topic: I'm starting to think the terrorist threat is..........  (Read 12117 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: I'm starting to think the terrorist threat is..........
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 06:26:39 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 07:21:40 PM »
how do you make a case that Bush gives 2 shits if we get attacked or not.  He dragged his ass on border security, passed a fence but his republican cohorts didn't fund it, tried to sell our ports to an Arab company out of Dubai.  Right now a turd with less than a thousand bucks could come straight across the border and hook up an IED in a busy mall... cake walk... Bush hasn't given a shit about security.  If we get attacked tomorrow, who do you want us to blame?  I keep asking how Bush and company have been so comfindent without the security... Why haven't we been attacked... hmmm... I wonder this everytime I see guys like Adam Pearlman become top Al-Queda assets ::)  Bush sure is confident that we're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here... Without much for security, something smells funny here...

despite the fact bush had unlimited power, control of congress, and unlimited budget, our borders are still wide open. 

And if another attack comes, can you believe people will still "blame the dems" for it?  Even though they had no power to stop bush. fcking shame.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »
by the republican logic, if an attack happens any time now it's bush's fault. remember, they blame 9/11 on clinton for not getting rid of al qaeda. so if an attack happens pretty much ever again, it's bush's fault for the same reason.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 08:08:35 PM »
If you guys think that these idiots are sitting on their hands and not planning the next one your crazy. Nobody on the board is privy to intel estimates and daily briefings on whats happening.  All the FBI does now is anti terrorist stuff. The government is doing all it can to stop these guys. Theses bastards are waiting to get nukes and or chems and do 1 big spectactular attack like 911.
L

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 09:05:12 PM »
how do you make a case that Bush gives 2 shits if we get attacked or not.  He dragged his ass on border security, passed a fence but his republican cohorts didn't fund it, tried to sell our ports to an Arab company out of Dubai.  Right now a turd with less than a thousand bucks could come straight across the border and hook up an IED in a busy mall... cake walk... Bush hasn't given a shit about security.  If we get attacked tomorrow, who do you want us to blame?  I keep asking how Bush and company have been so comfindent without the security... Why haven't we been attacked... hmmm... I wonder this everytime I see guys like Adam Pearlman become top Al-Queda assets ::)  Bush sure is confident that we're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here... Without much for security, something smells funny here...

Bush cares, I'm sure, but he is lazy and does nothing to stop it that he doesn't profit from. The corruption in politics is very real.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 09:14:20 PM »
If you guys think that these idiots are sitting on their hands and not planning the next one your crazy. Nobody on the board is privy to intel estimates and daily briefings on whats happening.  All the FBI does now is anti terrorist stuff. The government is doing all it can to stop these guys. Theses bastards are waiting to get nukes and or chems and do 1 big spectactular attack like 911.

why would they need to? they've completely shattered the united states. our leaders and citizens both jump at their own shadows over five years after the original attack. and if you'd actually care to look through the old news stories, there have been so far three supposed "plots" broken up.

the thing is, none of the three actually involved al qaeda. they involved looney bins who were more likely to shit on the floor and start talking to it than actually carry out an attack. the miami 7 was hyped up ENORMOUSLY, but they had no weapons, no connections, no money, and no mode of transportation to get to chicago.

if that's the kind of stuff that they actually tell us about, what kind of plots do you think they deem not major enough to alert the media of?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »
Bush cares, I'm sure, but he is lazy and does nothing to stop it that he doesn't profit from. The corruption in politics is very real.
then you just said he doesn't care...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2007, 09:33:57 PM »
the thing is, none of the three actually involved al qaeda. they involved looney bins who were more likely to shit on the floor and start talking to it than actually carry out an attack. the miami 7 was hyped up ENORMOUSLY, but they had no weapons, no connections, no money, and no mode of transportation to get to chicago.

the guys in miami were half-retarded french haitians.  couldn't keep jobs as dishwashers.  The FBI snitch planned the whole thing and they just nodded their heads along as they smoked weed.

FOX NEWS: "Plot foiled just before they took down the Sears tower".

Completely unrealistic and logistically impossible headline.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »
then you just said he doesn't care...

Well he does care, I mean who wouldn't, but he has to play up to all the money involved these days.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2007, 11:15:30 PM »

I agree. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2007, 11:21:45 PM »
Well he does care, I mean who wouldn't, but he has to play up to all the money involved these days.
You listen to Michael Savage :-\ Obviously if he cared, he would put America over money... You can't say he choses money over the people but still cares... You can't have it both ways...  Everything in this guys history says he gives a fuck not...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2007, 12:36:13 AM »
You listen to Michael Savage :-\ Obviously if he cared, he would put America over money... You can't say he choses money over the people but still cares... You can't have it both ways...  Everything in this guys history says he gives a f**k not...

I listen to savage almost every day. Look, bush is an american, im sure he cares deep down, but what I'm saying is he cares about money more than he cares about us. Plain and simple.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2007, 01:45:58 AM »
Could the terrorist threat go up here becuase we don;t have the funds to spend becuase they are all spent up in Iraq?  M

Meanwhile, do you really think we can keep our borders 100% sealed from people sneaking in?  DL's don't matter.  Even if we built a fence around the country they got the ports right?  who decided to on the port plan?   was that pelosi?

Do you realize i can at anytime within an hour score heroin?  How do you think it got here?  Whree do you think it came from?  What's the difference if the terrorist watned to smuggle the ebola visrus or VX gas?  All that shit comes throgh the ports. 

Not much of a point you have here other then more bias rhetoric.

All the terrorist need to do is send one guy over here with the ability to make small bombs..He could then get a couple dozen homeless guys and trick them into walking into a mall or home depot or walmarts to set em off...Give these guys $100 and some Boones farm and they won't know what the fuck is going on...Hell minus the explosives, a 10 year old to put this all together..

one really has to wonder just why nothing has happend...Their should be shit happening every other week one would think...But nothing...Like where supposed to believe that our security is the reason... :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2007, 02:04:34 AM »
I listen to savage almost every day. Look, bush is an american, im sure he cares deep down, but what I'm saying is he cares about money more than he cares about us. Plain and simple.
I hope you don't actually think your reasoning sounds good for him  :-\  care deep down just doesn't cut it... Got to go by a man's actions, not speculation that he might give a shit...

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2007, 05:12:37 AM »
I hope you don't actually think your reasoning sounds good for him  :-\  care deep down just doesn't cut it... Got to go by a man's actions, not speculation that he might give a shit...

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

He took that oath.

Then, he ignored intel from the german ambassador which gave the precise date, target, and 5 of the 911 hijackers.  He also personally ordered the FBI office in Venice FL to 'back off' Atta and that file became closed. 

That oath was to preserve the constitution.  The constitution gave those 3000 ppl the right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happpiness.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2007, 06:30:24 AM »
If we invade Iran unprovoked we will have become Nazi GErmany.   (Just my feeling at the moment)

"will have become", psssst - wrong tense.

I think 911, coupled with the subsequent invasions of both Afhanistan & Iraq require use of the past tense.  :'(
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2007, 06:33:46 AM »
"will have become", psssst - wrong tense.

I think 911 Gliewitz, coupled with the subsequent invasions of both Afhanistan & Iraq Poland & Russia require use of the past tense.  :'(

Fixed.   :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2007, 06:47:17 AM »
240, which way do you see the wind blowing? Sailors use the wind to unfurl their sails.
A good stiff wind has been known to carry sailors very far, ...provided they set their sails right.   ;)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2007, 11:43:07 AM »

I'm more than sure that someone is planning something.

It's just that it's been 6 years and nothing has happened really.

And, there are all sorts of things you can do in teh US that don;t need much of a plan that would tragic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2007, 11:57:59 AM »

And, there are all sorts of things you can do in teh US that don;t need much of a plan that would tragic.

I dunno.  Almost six years since 9/11.  "Thousands of sleeper cells" we were originally told.

mathematically, given all the trigger events which should have pissed these guys off, isn't it a *litle* weird that nothing has happened? And the several *busted* cells - they all had FBI snitches which presented the bombing plans to the hapless idiots, who agreed then were promptly arrested.

Thousands of cells, we were told.  A very open society, wide open border.  Yet nothing.  (thankfully)

Tell me this.  5, 10, 15 years pass with no attacks.  At what point would one rationally decide "perhaps Bush did exaggerate the threat? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2007, 12:00:46 PM »

Eight years between the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and 9/11. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2007, 12:07:08 PM »

It's a great point.  BUT.  If this is war.......  I can with very little resources do quite a lot of damge right now.  And I am just one person.

Why hasn't anyting happened?

Also, from 1993 to 2001 we didn't go into the same mode of defense we did from 2001 to present. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2007, 12:12:03 PM »

Do me a favor.  Stop being such a sheep and listen to the tapes between the 93 bomber and the FBI informant who delivered the bombs.  Then look at the contacts between this snitch and the FBI.  They knew ahead of time and supplied the explosives. 

The director of the NYC FBI, on tape, describing the "terror drill" and where to park the f'king truck at the base of the towers "for the drill".

jeez, it's like you are scared to face the truth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2007, 12:13:46 PM »
Do me a favor.  Stop being such a sheep and listen to the tapes between the 93 bomber and the FBI informant who delivered the bombs.  Then look at the contacts between this snitch and the FBI.  They knew ahead of time and supplied the explosives. 

The director of the NYC FBI, on tape, describing the "terror drill" and where to park the f'king truck at the base of the towers "for the drill".

jeez, it's like you are scared to face the truth.

Do me a favor and go back to your CT web sites.  You probably make much more sense when you talk to fellow crazies.  Better yet, sit down and talk to "Allied Powers."   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2007, 01:02:57 PM »
Do me a favor and go back to your CT web sites.  You probably make much more sense when you talk to fellow crazies.  Better yet, sit down and talk to "Allied Powers."   ::)

Yawn.  You disparage a topic you haven't researched.  And "go back to your sites and talk to them" means you don't doubt what I say, you just don't want to know about it.

Wuss.