Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49642 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2017, 05:21:03 AM »
Of course the documentary has this review. There is 90 minutes of evidence they don't question in it.

Validate what? - the facts are the facts. Both buildings fell at freefall speed. This is impossible if the collapse it caused by upper floors coming down. The floors below would offer some resistance before collapsing.
NO other buildings in history have ever collapsed due to fire and hundreds have burned from top to bottom
Molten metal poured from the building - Impossible from jet fuel fires and pools of it were found in the rubble burning at 1000's of degrees

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tehran-s-iconic-plasco-building-collapses-after-fire-iran-state-n708721

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2017, 05:21:51 AM »
Watch this from 50 seconds in -

no. answer the question, what do you see in the picture?

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2017, 05:23:46 AM »
then provide the scientific evidence to back up what you are saying, I have provided you with links to debunk all that you are claiming.

Jeez, the burden of proof isn't mine yet I have already provided you with counter evidence to your claims.

Now try again, where is your evidence...

Sheep will be Sheep - You will never see what's in front of your eyes and that's fine. I am sure you believe all the BBC tells you too  :)

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2017, 05:24:55 AM »
no. answer the question, what do you see in the picture?

A shadow of a tree why what do you see?

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2017, 05:26:07 AM »
Sheep will be Sheep - You will never see what's in front of your eyes and that's fine. I am sure you believe all the BBC tell you too  :)

???

BBC reported it had "fallen" with the building still standing in the background! -

didn't you just quote the BBC to back your argument?

and if the BBC made some comment I thought didn't sound right I would investigate it and try and find out the truth, not just tell people the bbc doesn't sound right.

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2017, 05:26:51 AM »
A shadow of a tree why what do you see?

Exactly....
So why do you see things that are not there regarding 9/11?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2017, 05:29:11 AM »
???

didn't you just quote the BBC to back your argument?

Exactly - watch the clip that was broadcast LIVE - The BBC reporting that building 7 has collapsed with it still standing in the background. You should not believe all you are told.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2017, 05:43:38 AM »
Exactly - watch the clip that was broadcast LIVE - The BBC reporting that building 7 has collapsed with it still standing in the background. You should not believe all you are told.

so, are you now basing your entire argument on the BBC coverage, because up to now everything else has been debunked?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2017, 05:48:33 AM »
Trying to explain to my kids today how it felt that day... how it was being in disbelief not believing what you were seeing on that screen that morning, how the shock and the confusion came to all that day...   how that day, along with a few others, will be remembered as the toughest day for me

How some people quickly forget that day...  because they just can't fanthom it or care to remember...

How some people disrespect the police officers, the fire fighters, the soldiers ... the ones the helped, the ones that perished.  

How some people do not respect the freedoms that we have, don't respect that the flag isnt meant for politics, and don't realize that you have a right to voice your opinion even if some people don't like it.

09-11-2001

Very painful ...... each year we remember and when we see/relive those images , it always feels like the first time ....

Nothing has ever been remotely the same ever since  ...... Bin Laden Fucked up us and the rest of the world as well .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2017, 05:49:25 AM »
so, are you now basing your entire argument on the BBC coverage, because up to now everything else has been debunked?

No - nothing has been debunked at all. There are far more experts who know the 3 buildings were demolished than those who appose it.
The BBC clip was just something for you to watch to see if that might make you question at least something. That clip cannot and has not been debunked.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2017, 06:09:16 AM »
How did building 7 fall down  ???

saw a documentary on that couple days ago...apparently, Building 7 had some fire in the top floors and it melted some of the key support columns and it gave away and collapse....the collapse of the twin towers started many fires in the surrounding buildings....looking back at those footage, this was powerful....one of the image that still resonate with me was  4 cars in the street piling on top of each other like pancakes and it was later found that the force of those towers falling sent a shockwave so powerful that it lifted these cars like toys..... :o

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2017, 06:22:09 AM »
these conspiracy theorists should have been blown up that day as well...that'd be one less stupidity to deal with....

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2017, 06:42:07 AM »
And yet many of your fellow countrymen believe the Bush administration brought the towers down with controlled explosions in order to invade Iraq (after blaming Bin Laden for the attacks whilst living in Afghanistan  ???)

That's just mental illness.

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2017, 06:59:19 AM »
No - nothing has been debunked at all. There are far more experts who know the 3 buildings were demolished than those who appose it.
The BBC clip was just something for you to watch to see if that might make you question at least something. That clip cannot and has not been debunked.

Everything you have posted up to now I have countered with evidence, you have not posted any evidence at all apart from your claims, when I have provided evidence you have just ignored it, the molten metal has been explained, the fact you claimed no other buildings have collapsed after a fire has been proved to be untrue, the fire in Iran was given as evidence

I saw the clip on the BBC , the reporter said the building had collapsed when it was still visible.

Agreed, so, what do you think the reason was behind that?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2017, 07:18:15 AM »
Is there any example of how buildings normally collapse? Or of planes crashing into structures and the end result?

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2017, 07:55:50 AM »
Is there any example of how buildings normally collapse? Or of planes crashing into structures and the end result?

buildings don't normally collapse.
Planes seldom crash into structures, a small plane hit the Empire State Building and caused minimal damage

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2017, 08:06:51 AM »
buildings don't normally collapse.
Planes seldom crash into structures, a small plane hit the Empire State Building and caused minimal damage

I'm just trying to establish a baseline.

If the results of an unusual event (planes crashing into buildings) are unusual (buildings collapse) I'm just curious as to what should have happened?

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2017, 08:29:05 AM »
I'm just trying to establish a baseline.

If the results of an unusual event (planes crashing into buildings) are unusual (buildings collapse) I'm just curious as to what should have happened?

there is no what should have happened.

Its what did happen....

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2017, 08:37:58 AM »
there is no what should have happened.

Its what did happen....

Agreed.

I want to know what was expected to happen in this scenario . If the floors weren't supposed to crash on top of one another (and I understand the thought is that they wouldnt) I'm assuming they were designed to withstand the additional weight of a full sized plane?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2017, 08:46:27 AM »
Everything you have posted up to now I have countered with evidence, you have not posted any evidence at all apart from your claims, when I have provided evidence you have just ignored it, the molten metal has been explained, the fact you claimed no other buildings have collapsed after a fire has been proved to be untrue, the fire in Iran was given as evidence

I saw the clip on the BBC , the reporter said the building had collapsed when it was still visible.

Agreed, so, what do you think the reason was behind that?

No you have just posted the other view not actual evidence ..... So one Iranian building fell down due to fire, hundreds haven't.

ALL my evidence is there to be seen and backed up by scientists and demolition experts. You only have to view other buildings being demolished to see that the towers and building seven were demolished as they fall in EXACTLY the same way.

Believe the story you are fed by the media, doesn't bother me

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2017, 08:50:20 AM »
Agreed.

I want to know what was expected to happen in this scenario . If the floors weren't supposed to crash on top of one another (and I understand the thought is that they wouldnt) I'm assuming they were designed to withstand the additional weight of a full sized plane?

The buildings were an incredibly strong lattice of steel. They could withstand the weight of a plane and even if the above floors had collapsed, they would have offered some resistance. Instead there was no resistance at all - You can see the floors being blown out 1 at a time on ANY video of the collapse. Don't believe it, then compare it to other demolition videos. They are the same

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2017, 09:01:52 AM »
The buildings were an incredibly strong lattice of steel. They could withstand the weight of a plane and even if the above floors had collapsed, they would have offered some resistance. Instead there was no resistance at all - You can see the floors being blown out 1 at a time on ANY video of the collapse. Don't believe it, then compare it to other demolition videos. They are the same

Airbags are designed to release upon impact however it doesnt always happen.

I understand the concept of structural strength and also understand your point. But it is possible the building collapsed without demolition explosives, despite being designed otherwise.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2017, 09:05:04 AM »
Airbags are designed to release upon impact however it doesnt always happen.

I understand the concept of structural strength and also understand your point. But it is possible the building collapsed without demolition explosives, despite being designed otherwise.

Not at freefall speed. That can only happen with no resistance below. There were 80 floors below!!!

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2017, 10:00:59 AM »
A milestone in media-fakery, CGI and propaganda...

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2017, 10:37:23 AM »

Numerous flight schools had contacted the FBI about their suspicious behavior and they let it happen just like pearl harbor.