Author Topic: i am attempting to create some sort of sector of mathmatical understanding  (Read 5189 times)

NightTrain

Re: i am attempting to create some sort of sector of mathmatical understanding
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2014, 07:22:25 PM »
It does have a lot to do with it. You were not talking about this until you started watching his and similar videos. Go back and look at your posts.

Eric has you believing he knows but he doesn't.
There are people on this who know more about "electricity" than he ever will. People with Masters and PHDs, and people who are electricians. And again, you proved what I said. He fools people into believing he knows more than other people. Look at what you just wrote in bold.
He has sold you a tale.
I knew of people like you who have fell for other people who have fooled others into believing that they know more than the general populace, and that only have the answers.
They present this in a way so that you only seek them.
Usually the people who follow them have know real knowledge in what they are talking about.
And are not versed in mathematics, science, etc. The charlatans fool only those who are ignorant of certain subjects, and those who distrust others with degrees and who are learned.

Think about this, if you really wanted to know, you have universities nearby. Contact a professor at Duke, UNC, NC State. Or contact the local Community College professor. Right there in your own backyard.

You're an idiot "Parker"....

btw the guy from F&F called, he said to use his character's name you oughta be at least 5'8".

Sorry chief.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2014, 07:22:42 PM »
LOL...

all joke aside, here's your answer Joahnnay Falkanian... ... at least for spheres...

can you explain what the letters or variables stand for brody?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2014, 07:25:00 PM »
i like parker he is one of those black guys who rebells against his own genetic predisposition , he is not afraid to give his two cents worth to whites knowing it could possible anger the hebrew gods that want him seperate from us
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 07:26:20 PM »
You're an idiot "Parker"....

btw the guy from F&F called, he said to use his character's name you oughta be at least 5'8".

Sorry chief.
Why, because I don't want to see JF go down a rabbit hole that I have seen other people? Or do you enjoy this?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »
Why, because I don't want to see JF go down a rabbit hole that I have seen other people? Or do you enjoy this?

parker you are a bit mis guided on this discussion , im not perfect either, but this has nothing to do with big eric
A

NightTrain

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2014, 07:29:52 PM »
can you explain what the letters or variables stand for brody?

Sure chief...

SA = surface of a sphere
r = radius
Π = 3.1415926535897932384626 433832795028841971693993 75105820974944592307816 (and change)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2014, 07:30:38 PM »
parker you are a bit mis guided on this discussion , im not perfect either, but this has nothing to do with big eric
if you say so, JF...

NightTrain

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2014, 07:30:59 PM »

I have no fucken clue what this mean.. Ebonics?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2014, 07:59:01 PM »
Sure chief...

SA = surface of a sphere
r = radius
Π = 3.1415926535897932384626 433832795028841971693993 75105820974944592307816 (and change)

beautifully done and so simple , how it should be, makes perfect sense, now i can finnaly be done with this just in time! i appreciate this!!! i am a bit saddened though i couldnt stump everyone, but nonetheless we have winner!
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2014, 09:01:15 PM »
Could you explain c = n x d? I'm guesing d is diameter as we use radius here. Also rereading marty's original post it was any 2 identical symmetrical objects so two cubes or spheres. Normally I would pass this shit but I took modafinil today and am considering going back to studying maths for fun and it is pissing me off that I used to solve shit like this in a minute when I was 18.

Circumference = pi x diameter which is the same a circumference = radius x 2 x pi. This is simple math. πis the symbol for pi....it doesn't translate well to the font used here.

Marty did originally post any 2 identical symmetrical objects but later suggested they were spheres. Obviously, the formulas for other symmetrical objects are many and varied.

Truth be told, I was simply playing along with Marty. His mind works in curious ways. Clearly he has more inquisitiveness then knowledge. There is nothing wrong with being curious about how things work.

NightTrain

« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »
Circumference = pi x diameter which is the same a circumference = radius x 2 x pi. This is simple math. πis the symbol for pi....it doesn't translate well to the font used here.

Marty did originally post any 2 identical symmetrical objects but later suggested they were spheres. Obviously, the formulas for other symmetrical objects are many and varied.

Truth be told, I was simply playing along with Marty. His mind works in curious ways. Clearly he has more inquisitiveness then knowledge. There is nothing wrong with being curious about how things work.

I'm dealing with two spheres myself right now but they can't touch.... there may be a meat rod in the way...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2014, 09:16:49 PM »
we can  represent anything as a mathmatical equation or formula, that supercedes language barries , lets get to work
here is my dilema

i am trying to find the amount of possible positions two identicle objects can have while touching, expressed in a mathmatical equation

without knowing the unit of measuremant how can this be expressed in an equation

i am hoping to solve this basic aspect in the next 15 minites then move on to the next step and the next and so on, finding equations to represent 3 and 4 symetrical identical objects ( lets use spheres)

i am feeling there wont be just one equation to to represent the two spheres, but quite possibly it may just be one equation, it will need some variables and some abstract elements to it, but it should make sense, it is possible, to represent anything mathmatically correct?

if we use the best logic possible i feel we will start to find some peculiar patterns after we chart out enough spheres, something like the golden ratio or something

now if you give me the equation for two identicle spheres

lets compare 3 identicle spheres, what equation can represent all the possible positions that three identicle symetrical spheres can touch each other

before you give up, i will have other aspects to add to dicover all the possible relations of 2, 3-dimensional  objects, and then 3 and 4 and so on,

FOR THOSE WHO HATE READING MY LONG POSTS, I BASICALLY JUST WANT AN EQUATION OR FORMULA TO REPRESENT ALL THE POSSIBLE POSITIONS OF 2 OF THE SAME 3-D OBJECTS WHILE TOUCHING, THEY MUST TOUCH, AND IF YOU CAN DO THIS GIVE ME AN EQUATION FOR 3 OBJECTS

Señor Falcon:

When the two spheres touch they have a small part of their respective surfaces come in contact. Like when two pool balls collide - a small surface area on one ball collides with a small surface area on the other ball.

So in your example if the balls are assumed to be the same size:

Surface area of ball/area of contact = number of potential contact points per ball.

Each contact point on one ball can contact every contact point on the other ball.

So....if the total surface area of the cue ball is 300 and the contact area is 1, then spot #1 on the cue ball can strike 300 different spots on the eight ball. Spot #2 on the cue ball can strike 300 different spots on the eight ball and so on.....or in essence 300 X 300 locations!

So the total possible locations is....(total surface area of ball/area of contact)^2

No big deal Champ....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2014, 09:18:27 PM »
this is fundamentally wrong my friend, im looking for all possible places they could touch, the number would far far excede that especially with spheres with a 2ft diameter we will have to talk to lustrals dad tonite

You are right. I was thinking in terms of circles which are one dimensional and clearly not spheres. My mistake.

NightTrain

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2014, 09:23:19 PM »
Like when two pool balls collide

Fuck it. Stop the press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut down the Golden Gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn the power off the Statue of Liberty.

ChopperRidder just fucking nailed it. Wake up Tesla, shit's about to get soooo fuckign real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2014, 02:14:06 AM »
depending on the shape of the objects, two or more points of simultaneous contact could theoretically occur too. This should also be factored into the equation.

We can not give up on this.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2014, 02:39:33 AM »
The Pauli exlusion principle dictates that two physical objects, such as spheres, will never touch each other. Hence your question is void. HTH.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2014, 04:34:35 AM »
The Pauli exlusion principle dictates that two physical objects, such as spheres, will never touch each other. Hence your question is void. HTH.

Leave Jay quantum mechanics out of this!

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2014, 09:49:22 PM »
we can  represent anything as a mathmatical equation or formula, that supercedes language barries , lets get to work
here is my dilema

i am trying to find the amount of possible positions two identicle objects can have while touching, expressed in a mathmatical equation

without knowing the unit of measuremant how can this be expressed in an equation

i am hoping to solve this basic aspect in the next 15 minites then move on to the next step and the next and so on, finding equations to represent 3 and 4 symetrical identical objects ( lets use spheres)

i am feeling there wont be just one equation to to represent the two spheres, but quite possibly it may just be one equation, it will need some variables and some abstract elements to it, but it should make sense, it is possible, to represent anything mathmatically correct?

if we use the best logic possible i feel we will start to find some peculiar patterns after we chart out enough spheres, something like the golden ratio or something

now if you give me the equation for two identicle spheres

lets compare 3 identicle spheres, what equation can represent all the possible positions that three identicle symetrical spheres can touch each other

before you give up, i will have other aspects to add to dicover all the possible relations of 2, 3-dimensional  objects, and then 3 and 4 and so on,

FOR THOSE WHO HATE READING MY LONG POSTS, I BASICALLY JUST WANT AN EQUATION OR FORMULA TO REPRESENT ALL THE POSSIBLE POSITIONS OF 2 OF THE SAME 3-D OBJECTS WHILE TOUCHING, THEY MUST TOUCH, AND IF YOU CAN DO THIS GIVE ME AN EQUATION FOR 3 OBJECTS

1=2

See how easy that was?

And I owe it all to reading your brilliant posts.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2014, 10:05:32 PM »
Yo Falcon how much u payin for meth down there?

How often u sleepin?