Author Topic: How many cans will the UFC feed Lesnar when he comes back from his fake illness?  (Read 6664 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I'm guessing at least 1-2 years worth.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Heh, it's gonna be funny... till he comes back we can watch Kimbo knock out cans :)

suckmymuscle

I'm guessing at least 1-2 years worth.

They already fed him two: a nobody called Frank Mir, who's claim to fame is defeating a post-prime Nogueira, and a middle-aged Randy Couture who has a 40 lbs weight disadvantage to him. And he won the heavyweight belt for defeating these two guys. What a joke. The UFC is a marketing machine.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
  They already fed him two: a nobody called Frank Mir, who's claim to fame is defeating a post-prime Nogueira, and a middle-aged Randy Couture who has a 40 lbs weight disadvantage to him. And he won the heavyweight belt for defeating these two guys. What a joke. The UFC is a marketing machine.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
If Nogueira had beaten Mir, would he still be past his prime or would he be some kind of eternal, unstoppable hero?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

If Nogueira had beaten Mir, would he still be past his prime or would he be some kind of eternal, unstoppable hero?

I don't think Mir would have beaten Nogueira back in 2003 when Fedor first beat him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
At this point the UFC is only interested in feeding him 1 can,................................................Fedor.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.  It was just too easy.

PWR

suckmymuscle

At this point the UFC is only interested in feeding him 1 can,................................................Fedor.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.  It was just too easy.

PWR

That's one hell of a can. Probably capable of holding the entire pulverized remains of Brock Lesnar inside it....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
  That's one hell of a can. Probably capable of holding the entire pulverized remains of Brock Lesnar inside it....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol, no that's called a casket.         :D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

x2
QFT

gmflex

• Getbig V

Lol, no that's called a casket.         :D

;D ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

;D ;D

Yea...Brett Rodgers really has a tried and true record ::)
Fedor truly is the best....he has beat all the UFC rejects.
He really is that GOOD!!!!

suckmymuscle

Yea...Brett Rodgers really has a tried and true record

Brett Rogers knocked out Arlovski, UFC champ, in 19 seconds. He is also 5" taller and 40 lbs heavier than Fedor, which makes them essentially of different weight classes. Give Fedor a break. Brett Rogers is the size of Brock Lesnar and a better striker. How has Lesnar been tested?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Brett Rogers has knocked out Cock Chestnar 3 times in sparring now (or was it more?). You know, the GREATEST UFC HW ever!  ::)

gmflex

• Getbig V
 Brett Rogers knocked out Arlovski, UFC champ, in 19 seconds. He is also 5" taller and 40 lbs heavier than Fedor, which makes them essentially of different weight classes. Give Fedor a break. Brett Rogers is the size of Brock Lesnar and a better striker. How has Lesnar been tested?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

and has double the fights than the UFC guy's so called champ ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
Yea...Brett Rodgers really has a tried and true record ::)

his better than what Lessnar has faced..

and Roger's has twice the fights than lessnar has ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

his better than what Lessnar has faced..

and Roger's has twice the fights than lessnar has ;D

MMA math is hillarious!!! Hopefully you are not into betting on fights!

I have never said that Brock is the best or better than Fedor. There are a lot of good HW's out there. Many better than Brett Rodgers, Arvloski, and Sylvia.
Fedor is an irrelevant HW until he steps up to the CURRENT level of competition.
He's rumored to be fighting Werdum. Can't wait ::) Very compelling match-up!!!

gmflex

• Getbig V
so what is the current level  ::)

randy  ::)
mir ::)
cro-cop ::)
dos santos ::)
nog ::)
should i go on  ;D
oh
cain  :o
carwin :o
the big guy than won the ultimate fighter  :-\
big country :-X

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
so what is the current level  ::)

randy  ::)
mir ::)
cro-cop ::)
dos santos ::)
nog ::)
should i go on  ;D
oh
cain  :o
carwin :o
the big guy than won the ultimate fighter  :-\
big country :-X

I would consider fighting someone on the top 3 HW rankings legitimate competition.
Werdum? You have got to be kidding me.
He's not even in the top 10 according to most rankings. mmaweekly,sherdog etc. :o

Who do you think he should fight to maintain number one status.

I think Tank is retired, but maybe Shamrock would be a viable option.
Afterall, he is a hall of famer.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
ha ha ha!!  At least Lesnar's fights aren't fixed.  Fedor is not coming to the UFC because he knows that they can't put the fix in.
w

suckmymuscle

ha ha ha!!  At least Lesnar's fights aren't fixed.  Fedor is not coming to the UFC because he knows that they can't put the fix in.

Prove it, liar. Which of Fedor's fights were fixed? The one with Nogueira that ended in a no contest because he cut his head so bad that he could have bled to death if he didn't receive immediate medical attention? The fight with Crocop where he had a busted nose and a closed eye by the end of the first round? The fight with Randleman when he was suplexed on his head and could have died of concussion brain damage? If PRIDE fights were fixed, then it makes it all that much worse for UFC fights, you UFC dick sucker. I have seen far more fights ending with serious physical trauma in PRIDE than in the UFC. As an example, the fight between Crocop and Sapp that ended with Sapp having three exposed fractures on his rib cage. You clearly are biased in favor of the UFC. Fedor would utterly decimate Brock Lesnar: he knocked the fuck out a guy who is 270 lbs just like Brock, an inch taller and a much better striker. You still haven't answered my question of what would have happened if Brock were standing in Rogers' place and took that punch to his chin. You are a complete fucking moron if you think he would somehow win the fight after being punched with that kind of power in the chin. Brock Lesnar is a fraud who became the UFC heavyweight title holder by defeating a middle aged man who weights 40 lbs less than he does and a can called Frank Mir. What a joke. The only thing that is an even bigger joke than Lesnar is your dumbass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
  Prove it, liar. Which of Fedor's fights were fixed? The one with Nogueira that ended in a no contest because he cut his head so bad that he could bleed to death? The fight with Crocop where he had a busted nose and a closed eye by the end of the first round? The fight with Randleman when he was suplexed on his head and could have died of concussion brain damage? If PRIDE fights were fixed, then it makes it all that much worse for UFC fights, you UFC dick sucker. I have seen far more fights ending with serious physical trauma in PRIDE than in the UFC. As an example, the fight between Crocop and Sapp that ended with Sapp have three exposed fractures on his rib cage. You clearly are biased in favor of the UFC. Fedor would utterly decimate Brock Lesnar: he knocked the fuck out a guy who is 270 lbs just like Brock, an inch taller and a much better striker. You still haven't answered my question of what would have happened if Brock were standing in Rogers' place and took that punch to his chin. You are a complete fucking moron if you think he would somehow win the fight after being punched with that kind of power in the chin. Brock Lesnar is a fraud who became the UFC heavyweight title holder by defeating a middle aged man who weights 40 lbs less than he does and a can called Frank Mir. What a joke. The only thing that is an even bigger joke than Lesnar is your dumbass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i have to agree with this..the ufc is the biggest joke ever...if pride were still around... i wouldnt be watching the staged shit ufc puts on tv...

bench

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
  Prove it, liar. Which of Fedor's fights were fixed? The one with Nogueira that ended in a no contest because he cut his head so bad that he could bleed to death? The fight with Crocop where he had a busted nose and a closed eye by the end of the first round? The fight with Randleman when he was suplexed on his head and could have died of concussion brain damage? If PRIDE fights were fixed, then it makes it all that much worse for UFC fights, you UFC dick sucker. I have seen far more fights ending with serious physical trauma in PRIDE than in the UFC. As an example, the fight between Crocop and Sapp that ended with Sapp have three exposed fractures on his rib cage. You clearly are biased in favor of the UFC. Fedor would utterly decimate Brock Lesnar: he knocked the fuck out a guy who is 270 lbs just like Brock, an inch taller and a much better striker. You still haven't answered my question of what would have happened if Brock were standing in Rogers' place and took that punch to his chin. You are a complete fucking moron if you think he would somehow win the fight after being punched with that kind of power in the chin. Brock Lesnar is a fraud who became the UFC heavyweight title holder by defeating a middle aged man who weights 40 lbs less than he does and a can called Frank Mir. What a joke. The only thing that is an even bigger joke than Lesnar is your dumbass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ha ha!  Complete meltdown!!!

Ha ha ha!  I bet you think Hulk Hogan is the greatest fighter ever...lol!
w

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
junior dos santos will be champ within 2 years...
DAWG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I gotta agree with ya here... just about everything you wrote..

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

very good points made here
DAWG