Author Topic: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!  (Read 10939 times)

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Re: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »
Launching 6,000 rockets and mortars at civilians over the course of a year is generally viewed as criminal and unacceptable.

Of course it is ,
That's my point ,Israel is doing the same thing as Hamas on a bigger scale .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 03:24:12 PM »
Stupid comment.
If you kill 40 civilians just to get 1 terrorist collateral damage is criminal and unacceptable .

The Roach is your typical superficial christian

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 03:26:34 PM »
i wish newspapers would just title every story about israel like this

"Israel-ummmmm, you know the rest"

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 03:29:57 PM »
 THAT IS TRUE.. HAMAS HAS LAUNCHED 6000 ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL AND THEY (ISRAEL) ARE EXPECTED TO JUST TAKE IT IT?? NO ONE CAN FEEL SORRY FOR HAMAS.. they intentionally use innocent civilians to cover them and hide their weapons.. they started this fight.. they launched rockets unprovocked into israel.. israel has had to tolerate suicide bombers for decades blowing up shops and killing children all in the name of GOD.. if this were the usa and it were mexico doing this to us we would have turned mexico into a parking lot by now.. but, we tell israel to hold back..  well, israel is looking like they are fed up with it and are going to take it over..  hamas started a war (again) with someone they cant beat knowingthat the international community would step in and stop it before israel could attack in full.. like always.. this time they may have bitten off more than they can chew..

plus the idiot who was killed sent his own son to be killed on a suicide mission to kill innocent israelis.. he knew he was targeted.. he used to send civilians to the places of weapon stockpiles daring the israelis to bomb it.. using kids as shields.. coward.. he also knew he was targeted by them as well. so he puts his kids and wives in harms way..  ::) the other arab countries know the drill and are not exactly trying to stop israel this time..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »
Not going to read all that shit.

But I have a solution.

Kill them all, let god sort them out.

Make the middle east the US's biggest oil field ever.

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius! :)

dustin

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 04:05:45 PM »
All those stupid mother fuckers have been fighting since the beginning of recorded time. The US needs to step in and bomb the fuck out of them. They're going to kill all the innocent anyway. Might as well wipe the rest of those fuckers off the map. :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 04:26:10 PM »
All those stupid mother fuckers have been fighting since the beginning of recorded time. The US needs to step in and bomb the fuck out of them. They're going to kill all the innocent anyway. Might as well wipe the rest of those fuckers off the map. :-\

People would repopulate the land and start fighting all over again.

Many say this is a direct result of result of Abraham disobeying God and listening to Sarah. She also convinced him to send them (Hagar and Ismael) away to rob the firstborn's birthright.

"Never let pussy lead you astray" is all we can really learn from this situation.  :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 04:28:48 PM »
People would repopulate the land and start fighting all over again.

Many say this is a direct result of result of Abraham disobeying God and listening to Sarah. She also convinced him to send them (Hagar and Ismael) away to rob the firstborn's birthright.

"Never let pussy lead you astray" is all we can really learn from this situation.  :)
wrong, this is all about bribery and payoffs

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 05:32:15 PM »
They are doing now what hitler did to them!

EXACTLY

zionism is to jews what nazism was to germans

the nation of israel, in every possible way, is the jewish equivalent of the nazi state.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 05:37:56 PM »
THAT IS TRUE.. HAMAS HAS LAUNCHED 6000 ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL land recently stolen from palestinians and now labeled 'israel' in american news reportsAND THEY (ISRAEL) ARE EXPECTED TO JUST TAKE IT IT?? NO ONE CAN FEEL SORRY FOR HAMAS.. they intentionally use innocent civilians to cover them and hide their weapons.. they started this fight.. they launched rockets unprovocked(your kidding right?) into israel.. israel has had to tolerate suicide bombers for decades blowing up shops and killing children all in the name of GOD.. if this were the usa and it were mexico doing this to us we would have turned mexico into a parking lot by now.. but, we tell israel to hold back..  well, israel is looking like they are fed up with it and are going to take it over..  hamas started a war (again) with someone they cant beat knowingthat the international community would step in and stop it before israel could attack in full.. like always.. this time they may have bitten off more than they can chew..

plus the idiot who was killed sent his own son to be killed on a suicide mission to kill innocent israelis.. he knew he was targeted.. he used to send civilians to the places of weapon stockpiles daring the israelis to bomb it.. using kids as shields.. coward.. he also knew he was targeted by them as well. so he puts his kids and wives in harms way..  ::) the other arab countries know the drill and are not exactly trying to stop israel this time..

i think your yalmulka is on too tight ;D

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »
 SORRY BRO.. IT WOULD BE MY KILT THAT IS ON TOO TIGHT.. IM IRISH    ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 05:44:41 PM »
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius! :)

Roughly translated doc, I think you agree with me. 8)

Iuguolo spurcus jews quod universitas arab tellus
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »
SORRY BRO.. IT WOULD BE MY KILT THAT IS ON TOO TIGHT.. IM IRISH    ;D

Irish Jew perhaps?

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 06:34:11 PM »
 LOL.. NO JEW IN THIS GUY... just irish.. for better or worse.. ;D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2009, 07:45:59 PM »
I wonder if u.s. assisted in helping with intel
they assisted em in giving em all the stuff needed to spy the islamists.

UAVS planes and bombs.

kill all muslims.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2009, 07:48:20 PM »
i would so beat that man and urniate on him, if he walked down my street with that sign shouting some jibberish.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »
They are doing now what hitler did to them!

Well then they should do it right...  set up camps, get these muslim on the trains, and fire up the gas chambers.  That would end this crap once and for all.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »
i would so beat that man and urniate on him, if he walked down my street with that sign shouting some jibberish.
hun STFU it's called free speech

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:13 PM »

i know... and i'd deal with the assault charge... but have you seen that pic where the guy has the sign saying 'europe, your 911 is next?' 

Signs like that are just unacceptable.  I'd take the sign from the guy and if he had a problem, i'd fight him.  I'd take the assault charge.  But I wouldn't let someone disrespect my nation like that.  yes, he has free speech.  But to threaten my country, I'll take the charge.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

It's attitudes like yours that have allowed these idiots to fuck up Europe.  They'll do it to the US too, unless we follow 240's lead rather than yours.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »

Well then they should do it right...  set up camps, get these muslim on the trains, and fire up the gas chambers.  That would end this crap once and for all.

That would be more honest than pretending the conflict will end before Israel has all the land, LOL!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2009, 07:58:03 PM »
muslims are always cool until you meet one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2009, 08:01:56 PM »
It's attitudes like yours that have allowed these idiots to fuck up Europe.  They'll do it to the US too, unless we follow 240's lead rather than yours.

We live in a country where free speech is accepted - but we also live in a place where you get a slap on the wrist for crime.  With no criminal background, I could split the guy's face and wouldn't spend more than a night in jail.  he could sue me civilly, good luck with that.  And if I got in front of a jury, I have a feeling it'd be a nice case of self-defnse once exhibit A was his sign.

You have free speech, but to threaten with a sign and disrespect like that, yeah, id' break the last on that one.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »

i refuse to buy into fear and threats dick cheney

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2009, 08:05:51 PM »
That would be more honest than pretending the conflict will end before Israel has all the land, LOL!

Seriously, enough is enough...  Israel should just systematically kill them all and be done with it.  It's the only way this is ever gonna end.