Author Topic: Grundy vs. Goodrun  (Read 8272 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Grundy vs. Goodrun
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2007, 01:04:22 AM »
Okay, I offered Alexxx to meet him in Vegas, and we could do it at any one of many gyms there.  He declined and said I should pay him and come to him after he talked all kinds of crap on the MMA board.  Tom Jones was a decent fighter back in the day. 

He is an extreme athlete now and I am going to be helping him with some things.  This guys does some unreal stuff.  He ran marathon distance for 120 days straight across the US.  He also ran a marathon in the morning then fought and won at night.  He is paddle boarding from Oregon to Mexico in August with Laird Hamilton and ROb Machado.  I want to do a prmotion next year where he is going to paddle board around Oahu then Maui and finally The Big Island.  Should be fun.  ALso, BJ is in Vegas shooting the TUF show.  JD first promotion is in Memphis on Feb. 10.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2007, 01:29:25 AM »
If Showtime does an event in Honolulu (doubtful), You HAFTA hook a brotha up. 

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2007, 03:42:31 AM »
I am sorry being a no one affects you so much. Obvioulsy you are having a hard time being a no one. You never went anywhere and that is your own fault Dear! You seem to know me yet you do not have the balls to even say who you are. Why is that?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Who am I?  Im a nobody, you said so yourself, so who i am doesnt matter.  I never claimed to be a National Champ, you did.  But, you being a National Champion, that is a fun subject....

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2007, 09:43:35 AM »
Thank you! How many National Titles do you have Buddy? How many times have you taken second at the World Championships? I understand your frustration. Being a no one can be tough, but some one had to take the role and you do it perfectly. Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

what does lee priest think about this great Australian National Champ?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2007, 01:16:37 PM »
Who am I?  Im a nobody, you said so yourself, so who i am doesnt matter.  I never claimed to be a National Champ, you did.  But, you being a National Champion, that is a fun subject....

At least we agree! You are a nobody! Take care

Guy www.fitnetusa.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2007, 01:18:11 PM »
At least we agree! You are a nobody! Take care

Guy www.fitnetusa.com
hahahahahahaha, are you suggesting that "insidescoop" more than likely lives with his parents and eats three day old bologna sandwiches, Guy?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2007, 01:41:27 PM »
hahahahahahaha, are you suggesting that "insidescoop" more than likely lives with his parents and eats three day old bologna sandwiches, Guy?

LOL, yeah you just know he's still at home living in parents basement. Take care

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2007, 02:37:01 PM »
LOL, yeah you just know he's still at home living in parents basement. Take care

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Great way to dodge the issue....

Sure, my parents basement isnt so bad, bologna is healthy, at least if its turkey bologna....Squadfather, you are a wit, also!!...Ill try to keep up....but Guy, why are so obsessed with me being a nobody instead of explaining why you constantly tout this non existent Mr Australia title....and no, Ive never competed, so I have no second place trophies to compare to your class and second place trophies....

However, I can at least save you the trouble and write a typical Grungy reply: 

"go back to your parents basement, mate!  You do a great job of being a nobody!  Now, piss off and let me avoid the issue.  G'Day!"

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »
Guy,

Vince Goodrum is definitely a retarded dicklicker, but you made up this phony "Mr. Australia" title, which is quite pathetic in its own right.

I have won the Mr. Australia and the Mr. Australasia and have taken 2nd at the World Championships twice. What are your stats Grundle?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »
I have won the Mr. Australia and the Mr. Australasia and have taken 2nd at the World Championships twice. What are your stats Grundle?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Credentials? Umm, I attended Julliard and I banged your sister sideways in the bathroom of a McDonalds.  Is that good enough?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2007, 07:27:29 AM »
I banged your sister sideways in the bathroom of a McDonalds.  Is that good enough?

Grundle....I remember that....I was there....

The only time you are a National Title Holder is when you WIN an overall National Title......case in point....Mike Ergas is a USA class winner, but not a National Title Holder....Deckard is!   Same at Nationals....you are a National Class Winner until you win the overall...then you are National Champ...throw in the fact that it was  asubstandard show like the NABBA Mr Australia.....Grungy, the only credential you have is that you competed before, in truth losing almost every time...it is up to you to prove otherwise

It is an insult to those that have LEGITAMATE wins.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2007, 08:23:44 AM »
Grundle....I remember that....I was there....

The only time you are a National Title Holder is when you WIN an overall National Title......case in point....Mike Ergas is a USA class winner, but not a National Title Holder....Deckard is!   Same at Nationals....you are a National Class Winner until you win the overall...then you are National Champ...throw in the fact that it was  asubstandard show like the NABBA Mr Australia.....Grungy, the only credential you have is that you competed before, in truth losing almost every time...it is up to you to prove otherwise

It is an insult to those that have LEGITAMATE wins.

Hahahaha, I knew Grundy wouldnt respond.  Guy, you are my punk biatch.  Now go make me a turkey pot pie bitch!
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2007, 11:17:26 AM »
Credentials? Umm, I attended Julliard and I banged your sister sideways in the bathroom of a McDonalds.  Is that good enough?

I don't have a sister. I do have a brother? Hey whatever works for you Buddy!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »
Guy why would you want to beat up Vince?  It would be like beating up a retarded man.  Kinda sad.  Let Vince squawk all he wants.  He keep this place in stitches, when he's trying to be the straight guy.  Aren't guys like him a protected species anyway ???  We all know what you could do to him.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2007, 05:20:05 PM »
I don't have a sister. I do have a brother? Hey whatever works for you Buddy!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Does any body else notice how Grungy dodges the issue?  He brings it up, then when hes called on it, he dodges it.....kinda makes you doubt all his other grandiose claims, huh!?!?!?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2007, 07:32:37 PM »
Does any body else notice how Grungy dodges the issue?  He brings it up, then when hes called on it, he dodges it.....kinda makes you doubt all his other grandiose claims, huh!?!?!?

I won the IFBB Australasia in the Heavyweights which consists of Australia and the surrounding countries in the pacific. There was no Overall. It is hard to win the Overall when they don't have one. I won class 1 at the NABBA Nationals which qualified me for the World Championships where I took second to the Gentleman who won the Overall! I took 2nd at the IFBB Pro Qaulifier twice which is for all Australian champions for any weights class from any year. I took second many times, but I always kept coming back. Because I am not a genetic freak and worked hard for what I had you seem to want to belitte me. I guess that is the Tall Poppy syndrome my freind! You take care now!

Guy
www.fitness-video.net

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2007, 07:34:53 PM »
Guy why would you want to beat up Vince?  It would be like beating up a retarded man.  Kinda sad.  Let Vince squawk all he wants.  He keep this place in stitches, when he's trying to be the straight guy.  Aren't guys like him a protected species anyway ???  We all know what you could do to him.

I hear you Mate! I am over him now, It's just when he called me up and was rude to me and then he even called my office and spoke rudely to my staff. That is taking it to far. He's a dick so I have no issue with him. Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2007, 01:58:26 AM »
I hear you Mate! I am over him now, It's just when he called me up and was rude to me and then he even called my office and spoke rudely to my staff. That is taking it to far. He's a dick so I have no issue with him. Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

..you mean to tell me that stinky dicklicker Melvin called up in person?..oh, the laughs.  I'd love to tell that homo to go fuck himself!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2007, 09:10:25 AM »
..you mean to tell me that stinky dicklicker Melvin called up in person?..oh, the laughs.  I'd love to tell that homo to go f**k himself!

The man has some issues~

Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
Like BJ Penn says, "Jus Scrap!"

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2007, 03:36:54 AM »
I won the IFBB Australasia in the Heavyweights which consists of Australia and the surrounding countries in the pacific. There was no Overall. It is hard to win the Overall when they don't have one. I won class 1 at the NABBA Nationals which qualified me for the World Championships where I took second to the Gentleman who won the Overall! I took 2nd at the IFBB Pro Qaulifier twice which is for all Australian champions for any weights class from any year. I took second many times, but I always kept coming back. Because I am not a genetic freak and worked hard for what I had you seem to want to belitte me. I guess that is the Tall Poppy syndrome my freind! You take care now!

Guy
www.fitness-video.net

so, you are a class winner in the Nabba Australia, and you were first loser in the nabba world.  Good job

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2007, 11:20:32 AM »
so, you are a class winner in the Nabba Australia, and you were first loser in the nabba world.  Good job

More than you will ever achived little one.

Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2007, 11:56:52 AM »
More than you will ever achived little one.

Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

So, you are saying that I probably wouldnt be able to create a distorted body with synthol, , and be able to win my class in a small national contest in another country, and then place 2 in a "world" championships held by  a federation that isnt respected anymore....if doing better than what some anonymous loser(or nobody, like me) on the internet could do was your goal, congratulations, you have acheived that goal.....hopefully, being Mr austrailaia wasnt that goal, because it has yet to happen!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2007, 12:18:41 PM »
So, you are saying that I probably wouldnt be able to create a distorted body with synthol, , and be able to win my class in a small national contest in another country, and then place 2 in a "world" championships held by  a federation that isnt respected anymore....if doing better than what some anonymous loser(or nobody, like me) on the internet could do was your goal, congratulations, you have acheived that goal.....hopefully, being Mr austrailaia wasnt that goal, because it has yet to happen!

I have no more time for you idot! You seem to leave out my IFBB Australaisa win. Why is that? You are on a bodybuilding Board and you know shit about Bodybuilding and whats worse you are not even a bodybuilder hanging shot on others Go back to your computer little boy and dream of being something other than a loser.

P.S The Synthol thing. Bro i did an 8 page interview on it. HUGE NEWS. Guess what Elvis is STILL dead. that must come as a surprise HUH.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com