Author Topic: Who are you backing for 2008  (Read 8788 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: Who are you backing for 2008
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2006, 03:57:42 PM »
mitt romney... pat buchanan would be ideal but he couldnt win.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2006, 04:03:15 PM »
Our country was founded on the premise that an armed society creates limits for those in power.

Our founders knew that any group in power very quickly will become corrupt.  The check in place to prevent them from bending over the population at any given time is that there are 80 million rednecks who would sooner die than leave it up to calling 911 to defend their life, family, and property. 
exactly...  and shooting shit is fun ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »
if you put a ban on guns how the hell could you collect them. my dad would barry his guns in the ground if they came to his house looking for them. how would you collect the illegal guns off the street? i believe it was in  australia when they took the guns away. people in the country were getting robbed. no way to protect themselves and too far away to call the police.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2006, 04:20:39 PM »
if you put a ban on guns how the hell could you collect them. my dad would barry his guns in the ground if they came to his house looking for them. how would you collect the illegal guns off the street? i believe it was in  australia when they took the guns away. people in the country were getting robbed. no way to protect themselves and too far away to call the police.

Yep, getting rid of guns is like trying to get rid of drugs.  What's the point in outlawing them?   ;)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2006, 04:21:43 PM »
Ganbangers aren't human, if Bush was going after them, I wouldn't give a shit about their rights.  Hell, I would be pro-Bush.  Vermine all... hmmmmm ever see death wish ;D
Give this man a CEEgaar!
Squishy face retard

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »
I am backing the Derek Anthony/Billy Gunz ticket...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2006, 06:28:04 PM »
You don't have to be a rishing from the ashes minority from the inner city to inspire people. Seeing him on television, he seems like a smart, but modest guy with new ideas. And if he did oppose the war from the very start, then he's got the credibility that Kerry lacked.

I agree.  But I am more impressed with someone like my good friend, who never knew his father, was raised in "Crooklyn" by an uneducated mother, did 20 in the military--becoming an officer, and put himself through undergrad and grad school.  Absent major blunders (e.g., drug addictions, etc.) it is actually hard for someone in Obama's shoes NOT to succeed.  I would say close to half of the white collar professionals in Hawaii went to Punahou (Obama's high school). 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2006, 11:39:49 PM »
No, raised in Wyoming, live in Colorado.  I'm not anti gun, I'm not againt killing a man breaking into my home, I'm not against hunting and I'm not asking anyone to give up their guns, are you crazy :P

I was going to make some comment about compounds and government seperatists/black choppers. Never mind :P. They will never repeal the right to own a gun. Not  a hunter....but love weapons. Accept the POS 9mm i carry every day.
L

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 12:01:55 AM »
Im backing Howard Stern and Robin Quivers for 2008

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 12:22:21 AM »
I am backing Bea Flora and Ewa Sonnet... four of my favorites!!!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 01:03:19 AM »
nobody yet.  :-\