Author Topic: Can Charles Glass help Ronnie score some skunk?  (Read 3769 times)

Tigerman

• Getbig III
Re: Can Charles Glass help Ronnie score some skunk?
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 07:56:21 PM »
The grand prix shows are a joke, I don't even know why they are judged. They give them to the current Mr. O every year no matter what. Ronnie looked great at the Dutch GP.
This is the type of conditioning that we can expect to see him at the Olympia this year. If he shows up looking like that, he will win.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 07:59:16 PM »
Ronnie's calves lag in comparison to his upper body for sure, but in that shot, the angle's making it look a lot worse than usual. They don't look THAT bad here.

But he's destroying Jay everywhere else and that was my point.

I always thought Jay's calves were pretty good, but compared to Ruhl's they are SMALL. Yates calves were bigger than Ruhl's, so the advantage would be even more immense over Ronnie. These calves hurt Ronnie in every single rear pose! ...And Ronnie never ever faced a bodybuilder as complete as Yates, with a back surpassing his. It would be lights out for Ronnie against Yates.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 08:06:26 PM »
Charles is a great trainer and he's done some impressive work with DJ, Gunther etc. Do you guys think it's possible for CG to help Ronnie improve his lagging side?

Discuss bitches

All Charles Glass did for Cormier's ass is tell him he was a lazy slob....

...then handed him some X pills.

NO, I don't think Glass can help Ronnie's laggin' ass.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »
I always thought Jay's calves were pretty good, but compared to Ruhl's they are SMALL. Yates calves were bigger than Ruhl's, so the advantage would be even more immense over Ronnie. These calves hurt Ronnie in every single rear pose! ...And Ronnie never ever faced a bodybuilder as complete as Yates, with a back surpassing his. It would be lights out for Ronnie against Yates.
There is another thread just for this...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 08:09:37 PM »
The grand prix shows are a joke, I don't even know why they are judged. They give them to the current Mr. O every year no matter what. Ronnie looked great at the Dutch GP.
This is the type of conditioning that we can expect to see him at the Olympia this year. If he shows up looking like that, he will win.

I agree, Ronnie should have won at least one of them. Age is not on Ronnies side however. I wish he could win one more then retire. If he won last year he should have quit. Don't count Ronnie out yet though. THe odds may not be in his favor, but Ronnie is not a quitter and I would not bet against him just yet..

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »
Can Charles Glass help Ronnie score some skunk?

Skunk weed?  Based on Charles' hairstyle, yes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 11:50:57 PM »
Jay's back looking weak and small
I am a mini beast

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 11:28:45 AM »
Charles is a great trainer and he's done some impressive work with DJ, Gunther etc. Do you guys think it's possible for CG to help Ronnie improve his lagging side?

Discuss bitches
his left side will never be the same again-------the tears have most likely scarred up signifigantly and those areas will never really fill out again---very much like Federov's chest tear

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 11:30:58 AM »
c.g. can't help a neurological deficit.
so you think its nerve damage????

i dont think so I think one body part tore and the others had to overcompensate and thus tore themselves.

it looks much differnt than when cutler had nerve damage and his left side looked atrophied when he won the arnold classic a couple years ago

Cutler has healed from that------------Ronnie I dont think the same can be said for him

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 12:12:10 PM »
Agreed!!