Author Topic: Bernie Mac dead at age 50  (Read 4481 times)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: R.I.P Bernie Mac
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »
ooh, maybe it was steroids that killed him at an early age,,,,,isnt it 'Stark' ?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »
what fights it?  A ton of vitamin C and E? 

Does smoking cause sarcoidisis?
Only thing that fights/cures Sarcoidosis is prednisone and high dosages of it.  No, smoking does not cause Sarcoidosis.  I have never smoked.  It is an auto-immune disease.  The cause of sarcoidosis is not really known. And, there may be more than one thing that causes it.  Some people can have it all their lives and never have an outbreak of it, some can have an outbreak that feels like a long cold (stating they had a period of not feeling well, lethargic, not quite themselves) and be fine without treatment with it eventually going back into remission and never bothering them again.  Others, such as myself and Bernie Mac, will end up with pneumonia.  He was obviously very unforunate and had complications of the pneumonia.  I was diagnosed with pnuemonia back in February by my primary who after looking at my chest xray also believed I had Sarcoidosis.   He sent me to a pulmonologist who did a lung biopsy on me and then diagnosed me with the disease. 

Scientists think that sarcoidosis develops when your immune system responds to something in the environment (e.g., bacteria, viruses, dust, chemicals) or perhaps to your own body tissue (autoimmunity).  They also think is could be geneitially connected, but not like other diseases.

Here are some links to the disease:
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/sarc/sar_whatis.html
http://www.medicinenet.com/sarcoidosis/article.htm
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sarcoidosis/DS00251
:D Weee

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 09:19:28 AM »
Did you forget to log out of your Onlyme account? ;D

hahahah that was a funny one.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 09:28:43 AM »
Are you serious?

Well, that is how it goes in these days in USA: You get something quite common, a flue, pneumonia, bronchitis and go to hospital, where they make sure that you die to it. They treat you to death, and if your illness isn't enough, they plant some hospital germ to you. Like Boyd Coddington for instance, he fell in his home, went to hospital and they treat him to death in age of 63. There is plenty of examples, and the fact is, that your health care is really going from bad to worse. There is many third world countries which has a better health care than you have, lower infant mortality rate and longer lifespan for the people. I rather get sick in backwoods of Siberia than middle of manhattan, because in Siberia I still got a change to survive.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2008, 09:41:53 AM »
Sometimes god does not make any sense.Bernie Mac, was a funny, man who seemed to enjoy life and like people.Why did he have to die?????Why doesnt god take people like Troy Moore, off of this planet.He rips people off, bad mouths everybody, is a known Narc, and and all around scum bag.Why doesnt god get rid of the scum, and just keep the good people.
Life is very challlenging, at times, and most of the time the problems we have are caused by scums bags trying to make are life more difficult.
Bernie Mac was funny, he made people laugh, which made people happy.Its a shame that the old saying only the good die young is so true.Atleast Bernie Mac is in a better place now, god bless him

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Bernie Mac dead
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 10:09:35 AM »
Just heard on the radio that actor/comedian Bernie Mac died from pneumonia this morning.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bernie Mac dead
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »
somumuhbitch

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Bernie Mac dead
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 10:15:03 AM »
Second time he died today!
O

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »
Only thing that fights/cures Sarcoidosis is prednisone and high dosages of it.  No, smoking does not cause Sarcoidosis.  I have never smoked.  It is an auto-immune disease.  The cause of sarcoidosis is not really known. And, there may be more than one thing that causes it.  Some people can have it all their lives and never have an outbreak of it, some can have an outbreak that feels like a long cold (stating they had a period of not feeling well, lethargic, not quite themselves) and be fine without treatment with it eventually going back into remission and never bothering them again.  Others, such as myself and Bernie Mac, will end up with pneumonia.  He was obviously very unforunate and had complications of the pneumonia.  I was diagnosed with pnuemonia back in February by my primary who after looking at my chest xray also believed I had Sarcoidosis.   He sent me to a pulmonologist who did a lung biopsy on me and then diagnosed me with the disease. 

Scientists think that sarcoidosis develops when your immune system responds to something in the environment (e.g., bacteria, viruses, dust, chemicals) or perhaps to your own body tissue (autoimmunity).  They also think is could be geneitially connected, but not like other diseases.

Here are some links to the disease:
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/sarc/sar_whatis.html
http://www.medicinenet.com/sarcoidosis/article.htm
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sarcoidosis/DS00251

thank you for the links, laura.  and, btw, since you're a tough chick, you'll get over this situation in the long run...i know it 110%   

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2008, 10:20:44 AM »
Sometimes god does not make any sense.Bernie Mac, was a funny, man who seemed to enjoy life and like people.Why did he have to die?????Why doesnt god take people like Troy Moore, off of this planet.He rips people off, bad mouths everybody, is a known Narc, and and all around scum bag.Why doesnt god get rid of the scum, and just keep the good people.
Life is very challlenging, at times, and most of the time the problems we have are caused by scums bags trying to make are life more difficult.
Bernie Mac was funny, he made people laugh, which made people happy.Its a shame that the old saying only the good die young is so true.Atleast Bernie Mac is in a better place now, god bless him

way to take some shots at troy moore  ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2008, 10:28:10 AM »
thank you for the links, laura.  and, btw, since you're a tough chick, you'll get over this situation in the long run...i know it 110%   
Thanks Sarc.  I'm working on that (the Sarcoid) and Thyroid Cancer.  I plan on kickin ass on both.  ;)
:D Weee

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »
Couldn't give a shit and unless this guy wore some trunks and posed in oil then this shit should be on the E board.

SO WE NOW KNOW WHAT TURNS YOU ON..... :o
C

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2008, 10:32:28 AM »
Thanks Sarc.  I'm working on that (the Sarcoid) and Thyroid Cancer.  I plan on kickin ass on both.  ;)

You will succeed ;)

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2008, 10:35:35 AM »
You will succeed ;)

yes, the tough people are the ones that do it.  i've seen it played out many times.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Bernie Mac dead at age 50
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
RIP

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 05:56:37 AM »
 :(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 10:02:57 AM »
At a quick glance I thought you said the Big Mac was dead.  Thank god I read it wrong