Author Topic: English Warning "Our Gun Ban caused 40% jump in Gun Crime" DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUN  (Read 18785 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
I agree with the few others, the 2nd amendment is not a right but a privilige. If it's not for everyone it's a privilige for some. Change your fucking constitution fellas.

And if you are so paranoid about government (rightly so I think) why don't you strive for some kind of anarchy based system?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
   To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. – George Mason

X2 amendments.
®

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I agree with the few others, the 2nd amendment is not a right but a privilige. If it's not for everyone it's a privilige for some. Change your fucking constitution fellas.

And if you are so paranoid about government (rightly so I think) why don't you strive for some kind of anarchy based system?

The only anarchist in America are run by the CIA.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
[size=20pt]Yeah you did.[/size]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

1700s

The earliest known United States shooting to happen on school property was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where four Lenape American Indians entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and killed nine or ten children (reports vary). Only three children survived.[1]
1800s

November 2, 1853: Louisville, Kentucky A student, Matthew Ward, bought a self-cocking pistol in the morning, went to school and killed schoolmaster Mr. Butler for excessively punishing his brother the day before. Even though he shot the schoolmaster point blank in front of his classmates, he was acquitted.[2]

June 8, 1867: New York City At Public School No. 18, a 13 year old boy brought a pistol loaded and capped, without the knowledge of his parents or school-teachers, and shot and injured a classmate.[3]

December 22, 1868: Chattanooga, Tennessee A boy who refused to be whipped and left school, returned, with his brother and a friend, the next day to seek revenge on his teacher. Not finding the teacher at the school, they continued to his house, where a gun battle rang out, leaving three dead. Only the brother survived.[4]

March 9, 1873: Salisbury, Maryland After school as Miss Shockley was walking with four small children, she was approached by a Mr. Hall and shot. The Schoolmaster ran out, but Miss Shockley had died instantly. Hall threw himself under a train that night.[5]

May 24, 1879: Lancaster, New York As the carriage loaded with female students was pulling out of the school's stables, Frank Shugart, a telegraph operator, shot and severely injured Mr. Carr, Superintendent of the stables.[6]

March 6, 1884: Boston, Massachusetts As news of Jesse James reached the east coast, young kids started to act in the same manner. An article from the New York Times reads, Another "Jesse James" Gang - Word was brought to the Fifth Police Station to-night that a number of boys were using the Concord-street School-house for some unknown purpose, and a posse of officers was sent to investigate. The gang scattered at the approach of the police, and in their flight one drew a revolver and fired at Officer Rowan, without effect, however. William Nangle, age 14, and Sidney Duncan, age 12, were captured, but the other five or six escaped, among them the one who did the shooting. The boys refused to disclose the object of their meeting, but it is thought that another "Jesse James" organization has been broken up.[7]

March 15, 1884: Gainesville, Georgia In the middle of the day, a group of very drunk Jackson County farmers left the Jug Tavern drinking and shooting their revolvers as they headed down the street driving people into their homes. As they approached the female academy, the girls fled the schoolyard into the school where the gang followed swearing and shooting, firing several rounds into the front door. No one was hurt.[8]

June 12, 1887: Cleveland, Tennessee Will Guess went to the school and fatally shot Miss Irene Fann, his little sister's teacher, for whipping her the day before.[9]

June 13, 1889: New Brunswick, New Jersey Charles Crawford, upset over an argument with a school Trustee, went up to the window and fired a pistol into a crowded school room. The bullet lodged in the wall just above the teacher's head.[10]

April 9, 1891: The first known mass shooting in the U.S. where students were shot, when 70 year old James Foster fired a shotgun at a group of students in the playground of St. Mary's Parochial School, Newburgh, New York, causing minor injuries to several of the students.[11] The majority of attacks during this time period by students on other students or teachers usually involved stabbing with knives or hitting with stones.

1900–1930s
Question book-new.svg
   This section does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2012)
Main article: Bath School disaster

There are very seldom reports of mass or multiple school shootings during the first three decades of the 20th Century, with the three most violent attacks on schools involving either arson or explosions.

February 26, 1902: Camargo, Illinois teacher Fletcher R. Barnett shot and killed another teacher, Eva C. Wiseman, in front of her class at a school near Camargo, Illinois. After shooting at a pupil who came to help Miss Wiseman and wounding himself in a failed suicide attempt he waited in the classroom until a group of farmers came to lynch him. He then ran out of the school building, grabbed a shotgun from one of the farmers and shot himself, before running away and leaping into a well where he finally drowned. The incident was likely sparked by Wiseman's refusal to marry Barnett.
    February 24, 1903: Inman, South Carolina Edward Foster, a 17-year-old student at Inman High school, was shot and fatally wounded by his teacher Reuben Pitts after he had jerked a rod from Pitts' hands to resist punishment. According to the teacher, Foster struck the pistol Pitts had drawn to defend himself, thus causing its discharge. Pitts was later acquitted of murder.
    October 10, 1906: Cleveland, Ohio Harry Smith shot and killed 22-year-old teacher Mary Shepard at South Euclid School after she had rejected him. Smith escaped and committed suicide in a barn near his home two hours later.
    March 23, 1907: Carmi, Illinois George Nicholson shot and killed John Kurd at a schoolhouse outside of Carmi, Illinois during a school rehearsal. The motive for the shooting was Kurd making a disparaging remark about Nicholson's daughter during her recital.
    March 11, 1908: Boston, Massachusetts Elizabeth Bailey Hardee was shot to death by Sarah Chamberlain Weed at the Laurens School, a finishing school in Boston. Weed then turned the gun on herself and committed suicide.
    April 15, 1908: Asheville, North Carolina Dr. C. O. Swinney shot and fatally wounded his 16-year-old daughter Nellie in a reception room at Normal and Collegiate Institute. He then committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.
    February 12, 1909: San Francisco, California 10-year-old Dorothy Malakanoff was shot and killed by 49-year-old Demetri Tereaschinko as she arrived at her school in San Francisco. Tereaschinko then shot himself in a failed suicide attempt. Tereaschinko was reportedly upset that Malakanoff refused to elope with him.
    January 10, 1912: Warrenville, Illinois Sylvester E. Adams shot and killed teacher Edith Smith after she rejected his advances. Adams then shot and killed himself. The incident took place in a schoolhouse about a mile outside of Warrenville after the students had been dismissed for the day.
    March 27, 1919: Lodi Township, Michigan 19-year-old teacher Irma Casler was shot and killed in her classroom at Rentschler school in Lodi Township, Michigan by Robert Warner, apparently because she had rejected his advances.
    April 2, 1921: Syracuse, New York Professor Holmes Beckwith shot and killed dean J. Herman Wharton in his office at Syracuse University before committing suicide.
    February 15, 1927: Hempstead, New York James O'Donnell, 18-year-old senior at Hempstead High School, shot himself to death on the stage in the school's auditorium. A suicide note stated that O'Donnell killed himself to lessen the financial burden on his family.
    May 18, 1927: Bath, Michigan School treasurer Andrew Kehoe, after killing his wife and destroying his house and farm, blew up the Bath Consolidated School by detonating dynamite in the basement of the school, killing 38 people, mostly children. He then pulled up to the school in his Ford car, then set off a truck bomb, killing himself and four others. Only one shot was fired in order to detonate dynamite in the car. This was the deadliest act of mass murder at a school in the United States.
    May 22, 1930: Ringe, Minnesota Margaret Wegman, 20-year-old teacher at the local rural school, was shot and killed in the school by 24-year-old Douglas Petersen.
    May 28, 1931: Duluth, Minnesota Katherine McMillen, 24-year-old teacher at the Howard Gensen rural school near Duluth, was accidentally shot and killed by a revolver brought to school by a pupil.
    February 15, 1933: Downey, California Dr. Vernon Blythe shot and killed his wife Eleanor, as well as his 8-year old son Robert at Gallatin grammar school and committed suicide after firing three more shots at his other son Vernon. His wife, who had been a teacher at the school, had filed for divorce the week before.
    September 14, 1934: Gill, Massachusetts. Headmaster Elliott Speer was murdered by a shotgun blast through the window of his study at Northfield Mount Hermon School. The crime was never solved.
    March 27, 1935: Medora, North Dakota Emily Hartl, 24-year-old teacher at the Manlon school northwest of Medora, was shot and killed at the school by 28-year-old Harry McGill, a former suitor.
    December 12, 1935: New York City, New York, Victor Koussow, a Russian laboratory worker at the School of Dental and Oral Surgery, shot Prof. Arthur Taylor Rowe, Prof. Paul B. Wiberg, and wounded Dr. William H. Crawford at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, before committing suicide.
    April 27, 1936: Lincoln, Nebraska, Prof. John Weller shot and wounded Prof. Harry Kurz in a corridor of the University of Nebraska, apparently because of his impending dismissal at the end of the semester. After shooting Kurz Weller tried to escape, but was surrounded by police on the campus, whereupon he killed himself with a shot in the chest.
    June 4, 1936: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Wesley Crow shot and killed his Lehigh University English instructor, C. Wesley Phy. Crow went to Phy's office and demanded that Mr. Phy change his grade to a passing mark. Crow committed suicide after shooting Phy.
    September 24, 1937: Toledo, Ohio 12-year-old Robert Snyder shot and wounded his principal, June Mapes, in her office at Arlington public school when she declined his request to call a classmate. He then fled the school grounds and shot and wounded himself.

This is essentially the thought at the end of 'No Country For Old Men".  The world has had its problems all along, you just get older and start noticing it.  Kind of like when you go on a drive, and one day you see a tree that you never noticed before, but once you do, you realize it has always been there.  Spot on TA

Nomad

• Getbig IV
bump
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands? - Patrick Henry
[/quote

There is nothing particularly humilating about living in a country where 6 year olds don't get shot repeatedly in the face every couple of days.

Hope this helps  ;D

John Henry was a paedophile.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Who was John Henry?  ???

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
fair dos, i have no idea, some paedophile probably

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
fair dos, i have no idea, some paedophile probably

???
What are you talking about?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

Who cares whether you agree with others that something our Constitution explicitly defines as a right isn't a right?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
Okay so I lost the thread a bit there by typing the wrong name. But I stand by the awesomeness of countries that don't encourage a culture that leads to repeated child massacres, based on some pussy notion that you need a massive gun under your pillow to live without fear. Fucking retarded to the Nth degree. For instance my neighbourhood = civilised, noone has guns so noone needs to defend themselves with other guns. Pretty simple. The backward logic that Americans use to say "if teachers had guns they could shoot the bad gunmen before they kill too many 6 year olds in the face, thus preventing these massacres" is beyond childish, and exemplifies the exact problem.

Noone has guns = no shootings

Everyone has guns = constant bloodbaths

I needn't justify this further, the joke is on the children of your nation, keep arguing wrongly at their expense by all means.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Okay so I lost the thread a bit there by typing the wrong name. But I stand by the awesomeness of countries that don't encourage a culture that leads to repeated child massacres, based on some pussy notion that you need a massive gun under your pillow to live without fear. Fucking retarded to the Nth degree. For instance my neighbourhood = civilised, noone has guns so noone needs to defend themselves with other guns. Pretty simple. The backward logic that Americans use to say "if teachers had guns they could shoot the bad gunmen before they kill too many 6 year olds in the face, thus preventing these massacres" is beyond childish, and exemplifies the exact problem.

Noone has guns = no shootings

Everyone has guns = constant bloodbaths

I needn't justify this further, the joke is on the children of your nation, keep arguing wrongly at their expense by all means.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
 ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
Great Conservative source there. That will bring those 6 year olds back from the dead. Good man.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Great Conservative source there. That will bring those 6 year olds back from the dead. Good man.

Stop acting like you care , you're another idiot obsessed with America

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
Not really sure how, in context, any amount of UK bashing can un-shoot these kids. I'm not especially patriotic, and bad shit happens here too, but your logic is not doing you any favours or saving any lives. Your kids are dead fuck-tards.
Ifyou give a shit you'll try and sort it out, not arrogantly say "well....this other country did this other bad thing so it's okay".

Unless you're more interested in proudly making your constitution look infallible than actually preventing further atrocities.

Oh you are, my bad.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
I should clarify, you guys are the fucktards, not the kids.

Many thanks,

IT

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Not really sure how, in context, any amount of UK bashing can un-shoot these kids. I'm not especially patriotic, and bad shit happens here too, but your logic is not doing you any favours or saving any lives. Your kids are dead fuck-tards.
Ifyou give a shit you'll try and sort it out, not arrogantly say "well....this other country did this other bad thing so it's okay".

Unless you're more interested in proudly making your constitution look infallible than actually preventing further atrocities.

Oh you are, my bad.

Banning guns wont bring back these kids either your point? banning guns wont prevent this again your point? your fake concern is cute but you're not ever good at trolling.

Irony alert , your saying to be like your country and all will be well , sorry sport not accurate, keep riding the Hate America band wagon

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Oh you are, my bad.

Whats done is done, nothing is bringing those kids back. Taking away firearms isn't going to stop anyone hell bent on killing people. They will find a way.

That's life, tragic shit happens everywhere, it doesn't mean you should start sacrificing your freedoms in blind hope that people are going to suddenly stop killing.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Who cares whether you agree with others that something our Constitution explicitly defines as a right isn't a right?

You're a good man avxo (when you're not bitching me out).

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Millions of Americans go to Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa, Canada and Mexico on trips and live without guns.  This issue has absolutely nothing to do with fear.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Millions of Americans go to Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa, Canada and Mexico on trips and live without guns.  This issue has absolutely nothing to do with fear.

I would hate to go to a country that wouldn't let me carry a gun.  Even inside the USA, I try to plan vacations so I can cary wherever I go.  The thought of leaving things 100% up to fate sucks to me.  I'd like to always have a little bit of a chance should some random bad guy decide to rob me or worse.  In many situations, you have a window where something smells fishy or you hear the initial burst... nowhere to run, you can always pull gun, hunker down, and wait it out.  If you don't have a gun, it's just "hide and hope for the best".

I know how I feel when I have to dis-arm to go in a gun-free zone.  I'm not crazy about it, but I comply with the law.  I just feel less confident knowing some nutjob could choose anyplace, and that nutjobs prefer gun-free zones.