Author Topic: SLAY THE BEAST (FEDERAL RESERVE) - April 15th mass protest!  (Read 1108 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: SLAY THE BEAST (FEDERAL RESERVE) - April 15th mass protest!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 08:11:44 PM »
I just watched the first half of Endgame yesterday in fact.  I will watch the rest later.  Anyone who tries to shut down the Federal Reserve will be killed.  This is taken from a facebook note I wrote today:

The big government in the USA with its media propaganda is something to be very concerned about. Keep in mind that centralization of power is inversely related to the probability of a revolution. The more centralized power becomes, the greater the chance that people will revolt and overthrow the oppressive interests. In historical times, this could be seen in kingdoms where the King and his family were killed after the people had enough.

If anyone tries to compromise your freedoms, I urge you to defend yourself. Ted Bundy raped and killed many women and you know which ones he didn't rape and kill? The ones who fought back.

Never, ever, ever let anyone compromise your freedoms. We are granted constitutional rights which need to be defended at any cost. People died in order for us to enjoy these rights. I did not spend years training my muscles nor my mind in order to sit idly by and let anyone take my rights away from me. Everyone should be equally protective of the bedrock on which this country was founded.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 08:23:45 PM »
Great post! I like the Bundy contrast.  :D

Yes, and the time to revolt is near and it is inevitable!

The Fed isn't too intimidating. I mean, Alex Jones and Ron Paul still spread their messages.
~

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:00:29 PM »
Good Post, Figgs 8)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »
I just took a monster dump and wiped my ass with a stack of 100 dollar bills. That BSN shits a mother_fucker :-X

Hi Ben Bernanke.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:10:36 PM »
I just took a monster dump and wiped my ass with a stack of 100 dollar bills. That BSN shits a mother_fucker :-X

Translation:   Our currency is worth about as much as toilet paper....true.