Author Topic: Bob Chick has struck fear into a fellow getbigger (details inside)  (Read 3653 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/people-intimidated-bodybuilders-1200151/
name: Eddie Casselli

Are Bodybuilders Intimidating

"I know when I was a kid and perhaps into my early teens I thought having muscles meant you were tough. As I got older and continued to play hockey and wrestle I eventually learned that this necessarily wasn't the case.

Now I know having big muscles certainly does not mean a guy automatically CAN'T fight but does the general population think bodybuilders are tough? I wonder if somone who wasn't a fight fan would think a 285 lbs bodybuilder would win in a fight against someone like Shogun or Machida?

I'm curious because I just got called out by some bodybuilder named Bob Chickarillo, telling me that I would "tuck my tail and run" from him because he is a 270 lbs bodybuilder. Now I don't think I'm a "tough guy" and I'm certainly not a bully, but I'm fairly big myself, about 230 lbs with low bodyfat and have been wrestling since I was 10, boxing since I was 15 and doing MMA for the last 4-5 years. I certainly wouldnt be afraid of a guy who is 270 lbs of muscle with no fighting experience, never been punched in the face and poses in a thong. I would bet that BJ Penn would waste any bodybuilder within 2 minutes. I get a tad annoyed when these thong wearers belittle us MMArtists and MMA fans and think that we, or anyone for that matter should be afraid of them because they are buff. We gotta stick together boys.

Check out the thread below for a good laugh, the last two pages is where he calls me out and insinuated I would run from him.

BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com

Can you believe this clown Bob Chickerillo is the spokeman for BSN nutrition and called MMA "a fringe sport" when it comes to supplements! I told him every MMA artist I know uses supplements and there are way more MMArtist and people who train in MMA than people who are competivie bodybuilders, only to be told I have no credibility and that he is more famous than David the Crow Louiseau and made much more Money than the Crow, LOL. I guess steroids really can make people stupid. LOL.
I wrote a nice letter to BSN explaining how professional their spokeperson was acting, bragging about his wealth and trashing other sports whos athletes consume BSN supplements. Not to mention his best friend who he dedicated a posing routine to was heavily involved in the Gay prostitute scene to pay for his hgh and steroids. ( not that being gay is bad, but the prostituting for drugs is almost as low as it gets).

Ask Bob to share the "brown paper bag" story.

BSN® - THE WORLD LEADER IN CUTTING EDGE PHYSIQUE & PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS™ - Support

Thank you for your time and sorry for the rant, just had to blow off a little steam. "

It seems he is butt hurt

:D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
Re: Bob Chick has struck fear into a fellow getbigger (details inside)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 09:25:20 PM »
i believe this getbigger is Mussolini

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 09:35:06 PM »
Kitchener, Ontario Canada
his facebook http://www.facebook.com/casselli.italy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 09:36:32 PM »
Kitchener, Ontario Canada
his facebook http://www.facebook.com/casselli.italy

Is he really a Harvard Phd?!!!! :o

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 09:37:51 PM »
"Tough". The magic word. Who is tough, am I tough, are you tough, is this tough enough. Fuck.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 09:39:07 PM »
Name
    Eddie Casselli
Date of birth
    20/04/1981
    Canada
Native language
    English
Profession
    Treasure Hunter (Retired)
Tags

* tell me
        * what do you think is out there

Hobbies
    Making Money, MMA, Traveling, Boys, Treasure Hunting
Love status
    I'm not telling you anything
Sexual preferences
    Heterosexual

Treasure HuntingLOLOLOL

http://en.netlog.com/theOriginalHeartBreakKid/photo/photoid=2630468&surr=0#photos

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 09:46:09 PM »
heres his  email also: pay gay for pay or whatever      casselli_italy@hotmail.com

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 09:57:00 PM »
Name
    Eddie Casselli
Date of birth
    20/04/1981
    Canada
Native language
    English
Profession
Tags

* tell me

Hobbies
Love status
Sexual preferences
    Heterosexual

Treasure HuntingLOLOLOL

http://en.netlog.com/theOriginalHeartBreakKid/photo/photoid=2630468&surr=0#photos

I wish bodybuilding wasn't so gay...But then you have guys like this
You Can't Do It!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 10:16:21 PM »
Who bleaches their hair blond? Apparently this guy does!   :-X :-X
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 10:21:49 PM »
His parents live in a nice neighborhood for sure. But he does have that extreme queer look going on.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 10:48:39 PM »
Name
    Eddie Casselli
Date of birth
    20/04/1981
    Canada
Native language
    English
Profession
Tags

* tell me

Hobbies
Love status
Sexual preferences
    Heterosexual

Treasure HuntingLOLOLOL

???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 10:55:46 PM »

???
That was a clever getbigger editing his likes list.  ::)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »

Interests   
Mma, Pride Ufc, Catch, Greco, Female Anatomy, Nature, Knowledge, Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Paranormal Activity

The Loch Ness Monster and ghosts.... wow. LOL I gave up those ideas when I was 12.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 04:14:59 AM »
mussolini is a cool dude and modest ... he'd lay Bobby out in no time.. but he's not a bully

Bob told me also he'd knock me out lol

insecure and musclebound

maybe he needs to get into some fisticuffs hahahahaha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 04:21:31 AM »
Grow up Sev.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 07:27:09 AM »
Chick could'nt punch his way out of a wet paper bag, what a retard ::)
Thunderdome approved

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 05:38:48 PM »
bob would turn purple after 30 seconds of wind milling

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 05:46:00 PM »

I wish bodybuilding wasn't so gay...But then you have guys like this

He's only gay if you want him to be. ;)

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 05:59:43 PM »
LOOOOOL at Treasure hunting !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 06:42:01 PM »
geez bob-u seriously need to rethink ya actions on here-u are a family man and a spokesman for bsn-u need to show more class and better judgement in the things u get involved in-just like no one was impressed w you weezing and huffing and puffing on your treadmill in war for the worlds, no one is impressed w your silly goose tough guy act on here

wake up and smell the coffee brother
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 07:19:31 PM »
geez bob-u seriously need to rethink ya actions on here-u are a family man and a spokesman for bsn-u need to show more class and better judgement in the things u get involved in-just like no one was impressed w you weezing and huffing and puffing on your treadmill in war for the worlds, no one is impressed w your silly goose tough guy act on here

wake up and smell the coffee brother
Great Post Gene.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 09:01:09 PM »
Massively gay.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 10:14:47 PM »
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/people-intimidated-bodybuilders-1200151/
name: Eddie Casselli

Are Bodybuilders Intimidating

"I know when I was a kid and perhaps into my early teens I thought having muscles meant you were tough. As I got older and continued to play hockey and wrestle I eventually learned that this necessarily wasn't the case.

Now I know having big muscles certainly does not mean a guy automatically CAN'T fight but does the general population think bodybuilders are tough? I wonder if somone who wasn't a fight fan would think a 285 lbs bodybuilder would win in a fight against someone like Shogun or Machida?

I'm curious because I just got called out by some bodybuilder named Bob Chickarillo, telling me that I would "tuck my tail and run" from him because he is a 270 lbs bodybuilder. Now I don't think I'm a "tough guy" and I'm certainly not a bully, but I'm fairly big myself, about 230 lbs with low bodyfat and have been wrestling since I was 10, boxing since I was 15 and doing MMA for the last 4-5 years. I certainly wouldnt be afraid of a guy who is 270 lbs of muscle with no fighting experience, never been punched in the face and poses in a thong. I would bet that BJ Penn would waste any bodybuilder within 2 minutes. I get a tad annoyed when these thong wearers belittle us MMArtists and MMA fans and think that we, or anyone for that matter should be afraid of them because they are buff. We gotta stick together boys.

Check out the thread below for a good laugh, the last two pages is where he calls me out and insinuated I would run from him.

BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com

Can you believe this clown Bob Chickerillo is the spokeman for BSN nutrition and called MMA "a fringe sport" when it comes to supplements! I told him every MMA artist I know uses supplements and there are way more MMArtist and people who train in MMA than people who are competivie bodybuilders, only to be told I have no credibility and that he is more famous than David the Crow Louiseau and made much more Money than the Crow, LOL. I guess steroids really can make people stupid. LOL.
I wrote a nice letter to BSN explaining how professional their spokeperson was acting, bragging about his wealth and trashing other sports whos athletes consume BSN supplements. Not to mention his best friend who he dedicated a posing routine to was heavily involved in the Gay prostitute scene to pay for his hgh and steroids. ( not that being gay is bad, but the prostituting for drugs is almost as low as it gets).

Ask Bob to share the "brown paper bag" story.

BSN® - THE WORLD LEADER IN CUTTING EDGE PHYSIQUE & PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS™ - Support

Thank you for your time and sorry for the rant, just had to blow off a little steam. "

It seems he is butt hurt

:D

Just as the fact that not everyone that post on a bodybuilding forum is a bodybuilder...not everyone that post on an MMA forum is a MMA Fighter.  There are a whole lot of wannabee's on MMA.

Me personally, I think MMA is a joke for the most part for people who participate in it unless they are really good fighters.  Otherwise, with a hard punch with those gloves, your brains can be scambled and with a properly done Keylock or submission hold, your arm or leg can be broken in many places and the fight money would pale in comparison to the medical bills.

I certainly would never do MMA.  If I wanted to fight then I'd go get my corrections officer job back....lol

Getting back to Eddie, according to his fight record, he fits the catagory as someone who should just give it up unless he has a decent local record or is just starting.... ::)

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Eddie-Caselli-32675
A

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 10:40:16 PM »
wrestling since I was 10, boxing since I was 15 and doing MMA for the last 4-5 years.

hahah dude that beat him has 3 losses and one win over this character.. Funny how he has decades in wrestlings training and many in boxing and MMA (as claimed) and he loses to a can of cans. Corner stoppage! With 50 seconds left. . . Must have been a brutal beating.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 10:47:40 PM »
lets set up a boxing match between mussolini and bob chick