Author Topic: Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.  (Read 5009 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 12:51:12 AM »
you should leave peoples families out of this, you never know when someone may find out something about yours...

Lol look at you coming back here like a little fruit fly.

This fuck wants to BRAG About calling the cops on his brother because he was too afraid to handle the 145lb tweaker himself and you think I shouldnt remind him about it. In not surprised. Both you fellas act like little bitches on the internet n u gotta stick together.

be back

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2018, 12:54:07 AM »
Lol look at you coming back here like a little fruit fly.

This fuck wants to BRAG About calling the cops on his brother because he was too afraid to handle the 145lb tweaker himself and you think I shouldnt remind him about it. In not surprised. Both you fellas act like little bitches on the internet n u gotta stick together.

You are aware that phoning the police is what normal people do, taking the law into your own hands isn't the adult way of dealing with things.

Would you like me to play the video of you taking the law into your own hands and phoning someone up and trying to threaten them and coming across as a total moron?

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2018, 12:55:22 AM »
you should leave peoples families out of this, you never know when someone may find out something about yours...

I was in rehab with his cousin.........

On a serious note,I would imagine they disowned him a long time ago.

be back

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2018, 12:57:38 AM »
I was in rehab with his cousin.........

On a serious note,I would imagine they disowned him a long time ago.

they did, his dad still bails him out, although his dads out in the cold as well....

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2018, 01:33:32 PM »
So I had just moved to Colorado, where making your own adult decisions is legal and bought myself a "mile Higher" bar:

I have been a pot smoker my whole life but had no real edible experience beyond the odd and assorted cookie or brownie here and there over the years, anyway....I decided that my son's birthday dinner at RedLobster (he had just turned six) would be better served with a slight buzz so I ate the chocolate bar, the whole thing at once.

Since then I've gained a bit more experience with edibles and usually eat them 10 or 20 mgs at a time, going up to maybe 100 when I really want to be super high. The mile higher is of course 500 milligrams and it was somewhat like a mild mushroom high, people were glowing and both time and gravity and even my own equilibrium seemed somehow effected! LOL! I've since done a whole mile higher at home but ended up passing out asleep. Edibles are awesome but that time at RedLobster I wasn't ready, luckily it was just a really funny goodtime.

You are a whole 500mg bar and functioned?your hardcore,I have a few 500 mg bars and I would only take tiny piece at a time.25mgs and I’m gone.Thats nuts.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2018, 01:53:13 PM »
You are a whole 500mg bar and functioned?your hardcore,I have a few 500 mg bars and I would only take tiny piece at a time.25mgs and I’m gone.Thats nuts.

50mgs would be too much for me. I'd be hating it, watching the clock waiting for it to wear off for 12 hrs likelylol

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2018, 02:12:17 PM »

Fake stoner girls are almost as bad as fake nerd girls.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2018, 02:53:53 PM »
Fake stoner girls are almost as bad as fake nerd girls.

lol, she's no 'jodels', I admit... embrace ur hetro side, dude... may take u places

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2018, 02:55:38 PM »
Matt you are on a slippery slope. Dont underestimate.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2018, 03:00:04 PM »
lol, she's no 'jodels', I admit... embrace ur hetro side, dude... may take u places

Well there certainly won't ever be another Jodels. Guess I gotta settle...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2018, 08:28:46 PM »
a delicate creature... compared to some lol

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2018, 08:41:21 PM »
Smoke a joint on way to Palm Springs with some new friends. By the time I got there I was so fucked up i couldn't get out of the car. Right about then my "friend" tells me there was a little pcp in with the weed. Four hours later I picked my brain off palm canyon drive and went home

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2018, 08:53:15 PM »
"

Eisberg

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2018, 09:05:40 PM »
When I close this app, hell, when I close this thread, I forget all about you. Yet I stay at the front of your thoughts. You're like a woman, thinking of me even when I'm not addressing you.

Let's not forget you're a snitch. A rat, who put his own brother in jail and helped him die so you could have mommy's attention all to yourself. Too bad at the funeral she was crying, wishing it was you who's dead instead.
That's not really a nice thing to say about someones family.. ???

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »
Smoke a joint on way to Palm Springs with some new friends. By the time I got there I was so fucked up i couldn't get out of the car. Right about then my "friend" tells me there was a little pcp in with the weed. Four hours later I picked my brain off palm canyon drive and went home

Yikes! Are you hanging with ESF's crew?

How livid were you after this? PCP laced...... That is messed up.

be back

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
That's not really a nice thing to say about someones family.. ???
hes not a nice person, hes a thieving piece of shit...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2018, 10:49:48 PM »
hes not a nice person, hes a thieving piece of shit...

Thriving piece of shit? Bwahahaha

And earlier you're defending an actual thriving piece of shit who stole from me after I'd given him a job and even pixked him up every morning and took him with me to the job so I didn't have to fire him and hire some one with transportation.... THEN got him a job a couple yrs later (before I took over the office) at another place and still ripped me off for petty shit as little as $10.

THAT's who youre defending, you autistic mental midget. Fucking buffoon you are

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2018, 10:50:59 PM »
Yikes! Are you hanging with ESF's crew?

How livid were you after this? PCP laced...... That is messed up.

I don't have a "crew". I'm not a bigger and I don't associate with drug users .much less people who use shit like pcp

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2018, 10:55:43 PM »
You are aware that phoning the police is what normal people do, taking the law into your own hands isn't the adult way of dealing with things.

Would you like me to play the video of you taking the law into your own hands and phoning someone up and trying to threaten them and coming across as a total moron?

Would I like you to play it? Bwahahaha look at you thinking youre threatening me with something. Bwahahahhaha

Yea... Stick together with people who run their mouths on internet forums yet are afraid of THEIR OWN 145LB METH ADDICT BROTHER. Hahahha holy fuck you're a fool. Helping Your OWN brother die and putting him in jail and bragging about it.. Fucking pathetic dunce pussy you are

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2018, 10:59:16 PM »
I don't have a "crew". I'm not a bigger and I don't associate with drug users .much less people who use shit like pcp

Relax dude. You have a ton of life experiences, I wouldn't be surprised to hear you tell a similar story.

I don't know what a bigger is, but you said you've spent $70k on heroin so at some point you associated with drug users, though  you may not anymore.

be back

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2018, 12:53:18 AM »
Thriving piece of shit? Bwahahaha

And earlier you're defending an actual thriving piece of shit who stole from me after I'd given him a job and even pixked him up every morning and took him with me to the job so I didn't have to fire him and hire some one with transportation.... THEN got him a job a couple yrs later (before I took over the office) at another place and still ripped me off for petty shit as little as $10.

THAT's who youre defending, you autistic mental midget. Fucking buffoon you are

you stole from employees, that's theft, not paying them what they had rightfully earned by misleading them is also fraud.

and I notice you spent a lot of your time with this person you are now calling a habitual thief.

You ever heard the term "birds of a feather flock together"?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2018, 08:38:36 AM »
I was never into any drugs except small amount of benzis to control anxiety for a year.
I remember trying only a few puffs of pot in Canada (after emigrating from Europe a few years earlier) and I could not speak English anymore for an hour or so...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2018, 02:21:16 PM »
pot.. the healthy path to debasement

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2018, 02:31:30 PM »
pot.. the healthy path to debasement

Don't get the hype
Weed influences me in two ways: 1. I just want to go to sleep, 2. I get anxiety
Neither of which are sought after effects.