Author Topic: Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS  (Read 5780 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS
« on: February 23, 2014, 08:38:57 PM »
Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS?
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: do you know anyone
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 08:42:19 PM »
Tbombz. Got the HIV.  :-\ :-\
X

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 08:43:53 PM »
Tbombz. Got the HIV.  :-\ :-\
you think HIV is funny??  He didn't get it from steroids either
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 08:45:45 PM »
you think HIV is funny??  He didn't get it from steroids either

I never said HIV was funny.

But this is

X

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 08:46:53 PM »

I never said HIV was funny.

But this is

that's hot
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 09:17:02 AM »
real questions go unnoticed around here and rumours and propaganda run rampant   speaks volumes to the educational average on getbig
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 09:19:02 AM »
real questions go unnoticed around here and rumours and propaganda run rampant   speaks volumes to the educational average on getbig

it almost sounds like you should find a new place to hang your hat huh stud

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 09:21:21 AM »
it almost sounds like you should find a new place to hang your hat huh stud
it almost sounds like your a fucking gimmick homo... who has been here for years.. But due to your inability to fucking socialize like a normal person you continue to get banned and reappear under a different name over and over again
a

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 09:24:03 AM »
who has suffered serious sides from AAS

Yes

Prostate cancer at 28, guy was heavily juicing 600mg tren, loads of test and pills and you name it inclduing HGH, could be coincidence, but you don't hear of many prostate cancer cases at such young age.

A close friend of mine had to quit steroids as his kidney had substantial reduced function. He was 40 and an on and off juicer for many years, during the test he was on cycle, he's been clean ever since and so far healthy and all good, haven't asked him about his kidneys since.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 09:24:48 AM »
it almost sounds like your a fucking gimmick homo... who has been here for years.. But due to your inability to fucking socialize like a normal person you continue to get banned and reappear under a different name over and over again

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 09:25:11 AM »
Yes

Prostate cancer at 28, guy was heavily juicing 600mg tren, loads of test and pills and you name it inclduing HGH, could be coincidence, but you don't hear of many prostate cancer cases at such young age.
valid
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »

[/quote bought time you posted your pic bro... we were all beginning to think you were a skinny little twink... or wait
a

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 09:28:48 AM »
Only one dude - said he developed stomach ulcers due to orals. He also broke a vertebrae during training.
Other than that only a few acne people.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 09:30:21 AM »

figure out how to quote things correctly bud.

you suck at this. again.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 09:32:38 AM »
figure out how to quote things correctly bud.

you suck at this. again.
no not yet bro... don't spend my life on getbig perfecting the art of being a complete degenerate fucktard like you.
Just between you and I how many accounts have you created here over the years
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 09:34:44 AM »
no not yet bro... don't spend my life on getbig perfecting the art of being a complete degenerate fucktard like you.
Just between you and I how many accounts have you created here over the years

I own two things on this website.

1) the account visualizeperfection
2) your mind, fagget.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 09:40:01 AM »
I own two things on this website.

1) the account visualizeperfection
2) your mind, fagget.
lol its funny to watch you become irate...   you know damn well it is I who owns your feeble mind.      You are a small twink of a woman who only has eyes for men In thongs and you have grand illusions of being a real man one day, however this Is impossible due to your baby dick statue.     If I were you I would kill myself because nobody here likes you.    We all know who you really are.   Youre a weak pathetic small dick, ass eating parasite
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 09:43:03 AM »
lol its funny to watch you become irate...   you know damn well it is I who owns your feeble mind.      You are a small twink of a woman who only has eyes for men In thongs and you have grand illusions of being a real man one day, however this Is impossible due to your baby dick statue.     If I were you I would kill myself because nobody here likes you.    We all know who you really are.   Youre a weak pathetic small dick, ass eating parasite

ah yes.

meltdown for me babe.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 09:43:12 AM »
I knew one guy dead by heart attack at 37. Other had two cardiac arrests witin an hour at 38 yo. Other cardiac arrest possible heart attack at 37. Both never touched a weight again.
Other ruin his marriage at 25 and went from 115kg to 65kg due to quiting and hipogonadism.. Seems that never lifted a weight in his life.
Other one had several hospital visits due to dehydration during his contest prep and gastritis from oral abuse. He is now alergic to diet foods, he must eat everything with salt, condiments and such. No boiled chichen breast for him anymore.
Ginecomastia in my case. Another one regulary vomited upon awakening in the morning due to anapolon use.
A chick developed cancer somewere near the heart and lungs at 26 yo. Don't know if still alive. Used anavar.
Plus the ones who stoped bodyjuicing misteriously and never told anyone why.
Hernias, tears and cronic tendinitis i lost count.
I live in a very small town and know few people, so you can imagine the legions of busted up fellas around the world.
definatly an heathy "sport"

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 09:51:56 AM »
I knew one guy dead by heart attack at 37. Other had two cardiac arrests witin an hour at 38 yo. Other cardiac arrest possible heart attack at 37. Both never touched a weight again.
Other ruin his marriage at 25 and went from 115kg to 65kg due to quiting and hipogonadism.. Seems that never lifted a weight in his life.
Other one had several hospital visits due to dehydration during his contest prep and gastritis from oral abuse. He is now alergic to diet foods, he must eat everything with salt, condiments and such. No boiled chichen breast for him anymore.
Ginecomastia in my case. Another one regulary vomited upon awakening in the morning due to anapolon use.
A chick developed cancer somewere near the heart and lungs at 26 yo. Don't know if still alive. Used anavar.
Plus the ones who stoped bodyjuicing misteriously and never told anyone why.
Hernias, tears and cronic tendinitis i lost count.
I live in a very small town and know few people, so you can imagine the legions of busted up fellas around the world.
definatly an heathy "sport"
so is there any correlation between short sides and long sides... I mean I don't get acne, high bp etc etc so does this mean I am better able to take AAS without long term sides ??
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 09:55:58 AM »
You can fool yourself thinking that steroids are safe an live a happy life.
Some of the examples i named were guys who used within half a gram a week for some months a year. The cancer chick used alot less than that.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 05:33:00 PM »
Yes.

I had an ex boyfriend who let his blood pressure get so high that his left ventricle burst.

He now has to see a cardiologist every six months for the rest of his life. When it first burst he almost died.

He still cycles but his doses are lower and he does TRT year round.

He bought a blood pressure monitor and takes his blood pressure every single day twice a day vigilantly.

He can't let his heart beat get too high and doesn't do cardio nearly as much; nor does he go as hard. 

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2014, 05:37:47 PM »
I have seen alot of post bodybuilders crash hard during there off time and literally get nutty,like on the virge of suicide nutty. I never juiced real heavily so I never had a bad PCT or off-cycle time. The only side effect I ever got were some sor nipples once and I took some adex and it went away. a little lethargy when you come off steroids as well that is all I noticed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 05:39:25 PM »
Yes.

I had an ex boyfriend who let his blood pressure get so high that his left ventricle burst.

He now has to see a cardiologist every six months for the rest of his life. When it first burst he almost died.

He still cycles but his doses are lower and he does TRT year round.

He bought a blood pressure monitor and takes his blood pressure every single day twice a day vigilantly.

He can't let his heart beat get too high and doesn't do cardio nearly as much; nor does he go as hard. 
He must have been really insecure in the first place and then still to even continue to use despite nearly dying.

What a moron.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2014, 05:48:59 PM »
ha.

there are tons of serious sides witnessed many.

lets not forget the indirect sides.

ok heres the list:

-many,many cases of gyno

-many torn muscles, yes ofc this is a steroid side effect,indirectly

-kidney failure, liver failure, almost dead from diuretics

lethargy when coming on or going off is common too,but not "serious"

-unbelieveable acne, hairloss in many

-abscesses, which had to operate muscle tissue out

-strokes and heart attacks,some deadly, boom and the guy is gone

females irreversibly turing into half men

so is there any correlation between short sides and long sides... I mean I don't get acne, high bp etc etc so does this mean I am better able to take AAS without long term sides ??
nah never is it totaly safe.
one example,even 250mg test weekly long term is quite the androgen bombardement for the prostate.
now if you look at the rates and percentages at which normal men eventualy develop prostate cancer with old age, well, no good.

even if blood pressure is good, itd be better wo steroids.

theres no totaly safe dosage expect maybe true honest trt.

n