Author Topic: Just so people are clear on this.  (Read 464 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Just so people are clear on this.
« on: September 11, 2012, 02:26:46 AM »
There is absolutely nothing Mitt Romney will do to get America back to work.  There has not been one serious proposal in this area.  In everything he says he stands for at this time there is nothing you can realistically expect to equate to jobs.  There is zero problem solving in anything Mitt Romney proposes.  When asked about this shit he doesn't even want to talk about it.  Please fucking prove me wrong.  I seriously doubt you can.  NOW DON'T take this as an endorsement of Obama.  Obama has been just as lackluster as Mitt's unrealistic bullshit.

Ok, fine, lets be clear on this.  Lets really clear the fucking bullshit...  You guys just want to trade one fucking asshole douchebage who doesn't give a shit about the people for another asshole douchebage who doesn't care about the people and lets also be clear what America is about: THE PEOPLE...

Why the fuck are you going to vote for Obama or Romney?

Fuck this, shuv it up their asses and vote for someone else.  Gary Johnson or whoever... But not these two idiots.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Just so people are clear on this.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 03:02:23 AM »
There is absolutely nothing Mitt Romney will do to get America back to work.  There has not been one serious proposal in this area.  In everything he says he stands for at this time there is nothing you can realistically expect to equate to jobs.  There is zero problem solving in anything Mitt Romney proposes.  When asked about this shit he doesn't even want to talk about it.  Please fucking prove me wrong.  I seriously doubt you can.  NOW DON'T take this as an endorsement of Obama.  Obama has been just as lackluster as Mitt's unrealistic bullshit.

Ok, fine, lets be clear on this.  Lets really clear the fucking bullshit...  You guys just want to trade one fucking asshole douchebage who doesn't give a shit about the people for another asshole douchebage who doesn't care about the people and lets also be clear what America is about: THE PEOPLE...

Why the fuck are you going to vote for Obama or Romney?

Fuck this, shuv it up their asses and vote for someone else.  Gary Johnson or whoever... But not these two idiots.
Agree 100%

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 03:06:03 AM »
Repealing the employer mandate in Obamacare would have a significant impact on jobs. There are other Romney proposals that set the country on a better path, should I compile a list?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 03:08:34 AM »
Thanks Hugo!

You cleared everything up for everyone.

Now I am well versed in the economic policies of both candidates.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/romney-unveils-plan-for-energy-independence/

http://www.mittromney.com/jobs

and the incumbent:

http://change.gov/agenda/economy_agenda/

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444273704577635851684714114.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

If you can't see the stark difference between the plans of Romney and Obama;one DOA plan which is guaranteed to fail and another plan with a good chance of succeeding, or at the very least improving the US economy from its current state-- then please, follow in Hugo's example and waste your vote on the mailman.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 03:15:45 AM »
Repealing the employer mandate in Obamacare would have a significant impact on jobs. There are other Romney proposals that set the country on a better path, should I compile a list?

Please do..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 05:14:28 AM »
Even if you think that, it would be the reasonable thing to vote for Romney. It's like a manager at your work, who may do everything right, but I he doesn't have the backing of his workers, he's ineffective. What we need is someone to unite the people. We need to develope a common enemy, something that will unite the people. How's china sound?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 05:16:26 AM »
Obama is a proven 100% disaster beyond words. 

Romney will probably be a 100% disaster beyond words. 

Easy choice under the circumstances. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 06:00:51 AM »
Even if you think that, it would be the reasonable thing to vote for Romney. It's like a manager at your work, who may do everything right, but I he doesn't have the backing of his workers, he's ineffective. What we need is someone to unite the people. We need to develope a common enemy, something that will unite the people. How's china sound?

China is keeping us a float right now so...

Any other ideas?