Author Topic: Derek Anthony is at it again ... delusional  (Read 20890 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Hey Derek suga baby... looks like you didn't come away from the fight scott free.

Have a look at the room, that looks tiny... right beside him is his treadmill, and what are the DVD's in the back?

If I realy think about it I would say DA lives in the basement of his gram?!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Hahahaha i don't know about you guys but i have never seen someones knuckles bleed from hitting living flesh from one hit. Now solid structures like metal or wood yes.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Have a look at the room, that looks tiny... right beside him is his treadmill, and what are the DVD's in the back?

If I realy think about it I would say DA lives in the basement of his gram?!
Hahahah and a toy car

Stark

• Getbig V
Hahahaha i don't know about you guys but i have never seen someones knuckles bleed from hitting living flesh from one hit. Now solid structures like metal or wood yes.

too late, I have said that ages ago... but yes you are absoltuly right you need  to hit a lot harder and more to get those kinda injuries./

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Derek, when are you coming by again?  Me and Stephen are waiting for you.  Say hi to all the guys.

I just love squeezing your calves.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
too late, I have said that ages ago... but yes you are absoltuly right you need  to hit a lot harder and more to get those kinda injuries./
Indeed.... ill reconstruct his story. Derek was driving home from the gym in his hummer after a pathetic work out and being a little on the edge due to his anabolic cycle he was a little impatient. He came up behind someone who was driving too slow and got out and banged on the window when someone 100 pounds smaller came out and hit him in the face and ran off. Derek being furious and horribly embarrased proceeded to punch the ground. There you have it folks.

Stark

• Getbig V
Derek, when are you coming by again?  Me and Stephen are waiting for you.  Say hi to all the guys.

ok fuck me lol :D

Edit... no don't  :-\

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV

Eeeeeerrrrrrrrr....... OMG ROFL!!!!!! BRUTAL REVEALING OF DEREKS NIGHT JOB!!!!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
FOR ANY OF YOU PUNKS !!! YOU CLOWNS ARE NEXT !!!!

DA, what fuels your hostility?  ???

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

The slow realization that he'll never amount to anything other than a gay for pay loser who lives in his parents' basement, coupled with the fact that his orbital oculars are starting to droop over his eyes due to the epic abuse of HGH.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
FOR ANY OF YOU PUNKS !!! YOU CLOWNS ARE NEXT !!!!
hahahahaha, we're all terrified, this picture was probably taken right before taking your 58th 72 year old cock of the day up the pooper.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Why lie Derek  ::) This is obviously the after effects of a brutal anal fisting session you had with your last client...poor guys rectum started bleeding as you went into a frenzy hahahahah gayer than posting a fake story on the interent accompanied with a nude picture.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
does Derek have the "crazy eye" pointing a deifferent way than the other one?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

it's all the extra testosterone laden jizz that he swallows from his "posing session clients".

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
does Derek have the "crazy eye" pointing a deifferent way than the other one?

yes he does, but it's much less pronounced when his face is 2 inches away from yours.  Trust me, I'd know.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
hahahahaha, we're all terrified, this picture was probably taken right before taking your 58th 72 year old cock of the day up the pooper.

I bet Derek is the kind of guy that would endulge any old schmoe's fantasy, such as dressing up as a Catholic Gradeschool student and going to "Sunday school" where he is taken in the back for "private lessons" by his client who dressed up as a Catholic priest. Hahaha gayer than bishops in Connecticut.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Let me get this straight - DA knocked a guy out with one punch using almost exclusively his pinkie knuckle which then bled profusely from the man's abrasive facial structure?

He then went home and took profile shots of himself with said knuckles and photoshopped in threatening remarks?

Just making sure I have this right.
Thread Killer

Stark

• Getbig V
Let me get this straight - DA knocked a guy out with one punch using almost exclusively his pinkie knuckle which then bled profusely from the man's abrasive facial structure?

He then went home and took profile shots of himself with said knuckles and photoshopped in threatening remarks?

You do, now play with us ;D

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

Hahaha, yeah that's right. DA is such a toughguy that he didn't even worry about getting his knuckles sanitized. I guess when you take that much DNA up the ass, little things like staff infections aren't too much to worry about.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
it's all the extra testosterone laden jizz that he swallows from his "posing session clients".

Personally, I believe it's the 1970's paneling in his basement room.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Timmay!!!!
-

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

Just before taking the photo of said knuckles; his natural instinct was to strip down naked  ???

Stark

• Getbig V

Personally, I believe it's the 1970's paneling in his basement room.

and it's fuggin tiny... look the treadmill right beside the computer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand

Hahaha, yeah that's right. DA is such a toughguy that he didn't even worry about getting his knuckles sanitized. I guess when you take that much DNA up the ass, little things like staff infections aren't too much to worry about.

He mentioned that he was on the way to the gym, so he must have trained through the agonising pain of KO'ing a man with a knuckle induced facial Chinese burn.  All this before returning to his chip board fortress of solitude to inform the online community.

Pure warrior?  I'd say so.
Thread Killer

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
and it's fuggin tiny... look the treadmill right beside the computer

Hahaha, are you implying that DA is the kind of guy that would webcam with old musclebears and run naked on the treadmill? Gayer than DA's "My Pictures" folder.