Author Topic: What has happened to getbig?  (Read 33217 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: What has happened to getbig?
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2009, 12:56:18 AM »
I think this "DevourCocksian" is in need of a thrashing.

He certainly may be.....they gotta learn somehow.

It's amazing how lippy these noobs are these days. Back in my day, until you had at least 1000 posts, you sat back and shut the fuck up........how times have changed.
No doubt about it...

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2009, 12:59:37 AM »
He certainly may be.....they gotta learn somehow.

It's amazing how lippy these noobs are these days. Back in my day, until you had at least 1000 posts, you sat back and shut the fuck up........how times have changed.
It's more entertaining this way, otherwise it's pretty boring

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2009, 01:15:12 AM »
lol, keeps those kind of comment for your friends at school.
Damn

"keeps" ???

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2009, 02:31:13 AM »
All the best threads get moved
The mods are to blame for the decline of this site,especially max-rep

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2009, 02:52:07 AM »
Sadly, some of the funny people have either left (Block, Special Ed), or grown up (240). Another things is, we have TONS of attention whores now, who add nothing to the board. No funny, no wit, nothing. They just litter the board with their bullshit (Daddydumbass, Bluto/NW83).

And yes, Al-Schmoezeera has taken over. Lots of gays in the middle east, apparently.

It also doesn't help that we have too many people who are just here to "hate". At least back in the day, we used to be funny when doing it. These fucks now have no talent.

There was a time when virtually no thread was "off limits", when you could speak your mind about this shitty industry. Not anymore. We used to call peoples' bullshit out. That's hardly the case anymore.

I cannot tell you how many times (in the past) I laughed so hard, my stomach started to cramp up. Other times, I could NOT stop laughing for minutes at a time.

When is the last time we had a good old "female bbing" bashing around here? Those were always fun. Remember when people were scared to post here?  ;D

LOL ;D ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2009, 04:10:28 AM »
fewer foreigners would be an impovement    lol

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2009, 04:14:52 AM »
He who has not sinned cast the first stone.

BurnToLive/Ursus/Lax/Beskerkerfury, you are members who have contributed absolutly nothing for the whole duration iv been here. Your usual contributions are to go with what everyone else is saying or chip in with a quick "lol" or smiley face.

Chaos and Pandamonium may be bastards but atleast they come up with origonal and funny posts.

You guys who i named at the start on the other hand are despicable human beings who i would not want to spend 5 minutes with in real life.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2009, 04:19:39 AM »

BurnToLive/Ursus/Lax/Beskerkerfury, you are members who have contributed absolutly nothing for the whole duration iv been here. Your usual contributions are to go with what everyone else is saying or chip in with a quick "lol" or smiley face.

Chaos and Pandamonium may be bastards but atleast they come up with origonal and funny posts.

You guys who i named at the start on the other hand are despicable human beings who i would not want to spend 5 minutes with in real life.
lol

coming from a guy who reported swede for posting pics of a naked hot chick lol

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2009, 04:22:51 AM »

Ursus is the fucking man! How can you say something like that?! :o ???
I hate the State.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2009, 04:23:08 AM »
lol

coming from a guy who reported swede for posting pics of a naked hot chick lol

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Some teenager attention whoring is not a GOOd post, and you are a pathetic old man who was trying to live vicariously through that little shit

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2009, 04:24:21 AM »
Some teenager attention whoring is not a GOOd post, and you are a pathetic old man who was trying to live vicariously through that little shit
You run out of tampons methbod?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2009, 04:24:57 AM »
well

I know naked hot sewdish teens orripilate you

so I do't blame your reaction

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2009, 04:28:16 AM »
Getbig is fine and just as entertaining as ever, albeit in a different way. All communities evolve. People who keep harping about the "Good ol' days" make it seem like every post or thread was hilarious and groundbreaking, when it was no different than it is now. Few years from now, it will be different than how it is now and we'll have people then who'll refer to this period and say that it's too bad things aren't the way they were during this time. The posters make this place what it is, so if you are saying it sucks ass, it means you're saying you (and the rest of us) suck at this ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2009, 04:29:31 AM »
Getbig is fine and just as entertaining as ever, albeit in a different way. All communities evolve. People who keep harping about the "Good ol' days" make it seem like every post or thread was hilarious and groundbreaking, when it was no different than it is now. Few years from now, it will be different than how it is now and we'll have people then who'll refer to this period and say that it's too bad things aren't the way they were during this time. The posters make this place what it is, so if you are saying it sucks ass, it means you're saying you (and the rest of us) suck at this ;D

Because you=TEG! 8)
I hate the State.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2009, 04:36:45 AM »

good post coming from the one and only.......well, I understand what people miss from getbig, but time goes on and old materials cannot stay funny forever. from time to time, I see a thread or two that are funny, but like Kiwi said, we, the posters make getbig funny

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2009, 04:37:18 AM »
You run out of tampons methbod?

that was pretty funny, you are quite the wordsmith ;) ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2009, 04:39:31 AM »
Getbig has happened to YOU!

Getbig is the 12" dong that ruined your internet vagina.  You won't be satisfied now no matter what.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2009, 04:42:19 AM »
Ursus is very well liked and respected on here
Lax is good also and Burn2live
Berzerkfury reminds me of you method,a small teenage skinny boy who got upset with swede because he is sexually active with females
Go get laid man,it might brighten up your life

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2009, 04:44:49 AM »
I don't like Goudy

he talks shit and is a 20 yo who knows jack shit

he started getting his feet wet in lifting weights and talks like he knows  ::)

he's the type of guy that thinks hard work build muscle ...oh brother ....he calculates how much he'll progress based on his first 2 years of lifting lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2009, 04:45:48 AM »
well, I understand what people miss from getbig, but time goes on and old materials cannot stay funny forever.

Exactly. You've been around for a while now and we've had our share of online battles during the days of the SQUAD, which was good for laughs up until a certain point. But things get stale if nothing changes.

Ron gives us just as much freedom as ever, so it's got nothing to do with censorship or any nonsense like that. The novelty factor wore off and a whole lot of people have chilled. It could be better, but that's always been the case with everything.

Because you=TEG! 8)

You're a fairly old member here, Deicide. What's your take on this topic?

io856

« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2009, 04:46:36 AM »
I don't like Goudy

he's the type of guy that thinks hard work build muscle ...oh brother ....he calculates how much he'll progress based on his first 2 years of lifting lol
lol...

Basically he is strong, big and shit... but very naive and don't respect that he doesn't show respect

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2009, 04:46:56 AM »
Ursus is very well liked and respected on here
Lax is good also and Burn2live
Berzerkfury reminds me of you method,a small teenage skinny boy who got upset with swede because he is sexually active with females
Go get laid man,it might brighten up your life

I still remember Fury's coup de grace "Is this level of intensity too much for you?"  Dude was deadly in his heyday.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2009, 04:47:01 AM »
I don't like Goudy

I think Goudy has good bbing genetics though, you can't deny that. He is a wide guy.
I hate the State.

io856

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2009, 04:48:18 AM »
I think Goudy has good bbing genetics though, you can't deny that. He is a wide guy.
yeah he has good genetics... and a good work ethic... no doubt about that

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2009, 04:48:54 AM »
Exactly. You've been around for a while now and we've had our share of online battles during the days of the SQUAD, which was good for laughs up until a certain point. But things get stale if nothing changes.

Ron gives us just as much freedom as ever, so it's got nothing to do with censorship or any nonsense like that. The novelty factor wore off and a whole lot of people have chilled. It could be better, but that's always been the case with everything.

You're a fairly old member here, Deicide. What's your take on this topic?

I don't have an opinion. The hierarchy within THG doesn't allow for one. I just spend all my day in awe and worship of TEG... 8)
I hate the State.