Author Topic: Team McCain trying to pre-empt an Obama convention/biden "bump" in polls  (Read 414 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Team -

I wanted to share a memo from our Director of Strategy, Sarah Simmons. After naming his running-mate, Senator Joe Biden, our campaign believes Senator Obama will receive a bump in polling numbers after this week's Democratic Convention in Denver.

Senator Obama's bump in the polls means we need to re-double our efforts this week as we head into our own Convention starting September 1st. We're focused on electing the man we all know is ready to lead, a man who puts his country before all else, John McCain. That's why I'm asking you to make an immediate donation to our campaign so we have the financial resources necessary heading into our Convention next week. Your generous support is critical as we're quickly approaching our August 31st deadline- the last day to accept your primary donations.

As of September 1st, we'll be limited in the amount of money we can spend to elect John McCain. Senator Obama broke his promise to accept federal funds and will be able to spend whatever he wants to defeat us. Any amount you can give today- up to the legal limit of $2,300 will go a long way in helping us reach our financial goals by the end of the month.

Please take a few minutes to read Sarah's memo and if you can, make a contribution to our campaign. As always, I thank you for your time and support.

Many Thanks-
Rick

________________________ _____

Rick Davis
Campaign Manager
John McCain 2008