Author Topic: Platz "Steroid Secrets of Pro Bodybuilders Revealed" VHS  (Read 57005 times)

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
Platz "Steroid Secrets of Pro Bodybuilders Revealed" VHS
« on: November 27, 2005, 04:39:10 AM »
Don't know if it was discussed before, but it looks good. Will come out in december or so on mesormophosis.com.

Steroid Secrets of Pro Bodybuilders Revealed (VHS)

Retail Price: $150.00
Our Price: $69.00

Tom Platz interviews Lee Priest and five other professional bodybuilders to finally blow the lid off the secrets of professional steroid use! Tom has seen it all, done everything there is to be done, won almost all the important titles. And he loves this sport... so much that he wanted to help "blow the lid" off the secrecy around steroids and drugs.

Tom (and each of the pro's you're about to hear from) have friends who have suffered serious "accidents" due to athletic drug use. Everyone knows the top bodybuilders are using various bodybuilding drugs - it has been impossible to compete without drugs in any major contest for nearly thirty years now. (Arnold Schwartzenegger would be blown off the stage today, too "small" to compete with today's athletes... but not because the human race has suddenly gotten bigger. It's because of better drugs, and better medical info among the top guys.) But because of the rumors, misinformation and outright lies about drugs in the sport today, amateurs and young bodybuilders are misinformed about how these drugs are actually used.

Tom knows all the top bodybuilders. He set up the astonishing interviews you are about to see. (Yes, we videotaped the entire interviews, uncut and uncensored.) He went to his Rolodex and called the top six professionals he knew. Only one turned him down. Lee Priest and five others immediately said yes. They would do it because Tom asked them to.

You have to understand what these guys are risking here. They all come from the very TOP of the pro bodybuilding hierarchy. They earn good livings from competing, from getting product endorsements, and from being featured in the magazines. Many of them have families to support, and none of them could ever make this kind of money in any other career.

At the level they compete at, even the most fabulous diet and training and genetics will get you no higher than fourth place... unless you
 have your drugs "dialed in" precisely. So they are giving away the most important secrets they have for winning competitions at the highest level... and you can bet their opponents are paying attention. What's more, they could be legally vulnerable for admitting to what is often illegal abuse of controlled drugs. They could be banned from competition. They could lose their endorsement contracts. Even worse, they will be easy targets for the tabloid media, who will brand them "steroid freaks".

Yet, even knowing these risks, six of the top-ranked bodybuilders in the sport today agreed to go on camera with Tom and tell all.

On these videotapes, each guy sits alone with Tom Platz for the most intense interview of their life - so you get the exact story of each separate bodybuilder, without interruption.

Lee Priest courageously insisted on appearing without "cover" - the other five, understandably, requested that their faces and voices be masked slightly. No one wanted to ruin these guys' reputations, so we agreed. You can see their bodies plainly... the most ripped and huge bodies in the sport. Only their identities have been digitally altered. But that doesn't matter - it's what these guys revealed that's important.

There are five (5) hour-long tapes in this package, plus a transcription book of each individual interview (so you will never miss a single word of what's being said).

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: Platz "Steroid Secrets of Pro Bodybuilders Revealed" VHS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 04:42:35 AM »
no dvd?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 06:40:50 AM »
Don't know if it was discussed before, but it looks good. Will come out in december or so on mesormophosis.com.

Steroid Secrets of Pro Bodybuilders Revealed (VHS)

Retail Price: $150.00
Our Price: $69.00

Tom Platz interviews Lee Priest and five other professional bodybuilders to finally blow the lid off the secrets of professional steroid use! Tom has seen it all, done everything there is to be done, won almost all the important titles. And he loves this sport... so much that he wanted to help "blow the lid" off the secrecy around steroids and drugs.

Tom (and each of the pro's you're about to hear from) have friends who have suffered serious "accidents" due to athletic drug use. Everyone knows the top bodybuilders are using various bodybuilding drugs - it has been impossible to compete without drugs in any major contest for nearly thirty years now. (Arnold Schwartzenegger would be blown off the stage today, too "small" to compete with today's athletes... but not because the human race has suddenly gotten bigger. It's because of better drugs, and better medical info among the top guys.) But because of the rumors, misinformation and outright lies about drugs in the sport today, amateurs and young bodybuilders are misinformed about how these drugs are actually used.

Tom knows all the top bodybuilders. He set up the astonishing interviews you are about to see. (Yes, we videotaped the entire interviews, uncut and uncensored.) He went to his Rolodex and called the top six professionals he knew. Only one turned him down. Lee Priest and five others immediately said yes. They would do it because Tom asked them to.

You have to understand what these guys are risking here. They all come from the very TOP of the pro bodybuilding hierarchy. They earn good livings from competing, from getting product endorsements, and from being featured in the magazines. Many of them have families to support, and none of them could ever make this kind of money in any other career.

At the level they compete at, even the most fabulous diet and training and genetics will get you no higher than fourth place... unless you
 have your drugs "dialed in" precisely. So they are giving away the most important secrets they have for winning competitions at the highest level... and you can bet their opponents are paying attention. What's more, they could be legally vulnerable for admitting to what is often illegal abuse of controlled drugs. They could be banned from competition. They could lose their endorsement contracts. Even worse, they will be easy targets for the tabloid media, who will brand them "steroid freaks".

Yet, even knowing these risks, six of the top-ranked bodybuilders in the sport today agreed to go on camera with Tom and tell all.

On these videotapes, each guy sits alone with Tom Platz for the most intense interview of their life - so you get the exact story of each separate bodybuilder, without interruption.

Lee Priest courageously insisted on appearing without "cover" - the other five, understandably, requested that their faces and voices be masked slightly. No one wanted to ruin these guys' reputations, so we agreed. You can see their bodies plainly... the most ripped and huge bodies in the sport. Only their identities have been digitally altered. But that doesn't matter - it's what these guys revealed that's important.

There are five (5) hour-long tapes in this package, plus a transcription book of each individual interview (so you will never miss a single word of what's being said).

There are no secrets, you idiot. Just takes tones of it, without cycling, while having a full medical staff checking your health, regularly.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 07:39:17 AM »
Don't waste your time and money. I know these guys aren't gonna give you what you wanna hear. Hell Lee Preist claims he doesn't use Testosterone. It'll just be a similar pile of bullshit.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 07:53:38 AM »
I love it how everyone knows what the pros are taking.  ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 08:01:39 AM »
I love it how everyone knows what the pros are taking.  ::)

Shutup you hater there are shitloads of psychics on this site.

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 08:02:36 AM »
Don't waste your time and money. I know these guys aren't gonna give you what you wanna hear. Hell Lee Preist claims he doesn't use Testosterone. It'll just be a similar pile of bullshit.

Haterade.
The Vegetarian

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 08:21:17 AM »
Borracho gets his testosterone straight from his boyfriends tap.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 08:42:54 AM »
That's a lot of money for one tape.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 08:50:23 AM »

cuz they are chargin so much you must/should assume its because they really are 'blowin the lid' off pro steroid cycles and want a retty penny for the info!

we'll see..... lee is practically retired so prolly dont give a shit about any repurcussions.

we'll see ... anyone gona buy it ??

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 08:54:10 AM »
The Tapes were done about 6 years ago.But you can tell who they are.And evryone on there was very honest in what they used.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 08:58:17 AM »
who were they Lee?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 09:04:14 AM »
I don't even have a vcr anymore....  I would just like to buy the transcripts,,  I wonder if they are available...

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
If someone says Dorian used to take 8 g of test per week, everyone's gonna believe it as doubtful as it is...but if a pro tells he only takes minimal doses, nobody's gonna believe him. As far as I can remember I've never seen Lee being small even if he is without a doubt one of those pros who take breaks from AAS. God, did you see his arms when he was 12 years old and hadn't touched a weight so far? I believe some bbers are more gifted than others, like in any other sport by the way. Are all the pros sincere about what they take? Hell no, but I remember pics of Lee at 16 years old doing a contest with his mother (I think this was his first one); he already had a great bod, let alone for a guy this young, and I really can't believe he was already using something back then. Yeah, that's not fair, but some people need less and still get more results in the end.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2005, 09:48:18 AM »
By 21 Lee was already enormous...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2005, 10:08:13 AM »
Lee,

We all know you're a genetic freak. But at what age did you start juicing?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 10:09:30 AM »
Borracho gets his testosterone straight from his boyfriends tap.

good one

Jdoug

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 11:05:14 AM »
By 21 Lee was already enormous...

lee had a "back" back then............where did it go  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 04:12:07 PM »
that would definitely be interesting to check out, but the price is super high.
also its funny how they said faces were blurred out on them; most people on this site could recognnize any pro from as little as one square inch of thier arm

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 04:21:13 PM »
The Tapes were done about 6 years ago.But you can tell who they are.And evryone on there was very honest in what they used.

fancy givin us a taster ... ya wee shitey ??

hey lee ... how much test ya use a week ??

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 04:24:27 PM »
Lee,

We all know you're a genetic freak. But at what age did you start juicing?
I have answered this a million times at 19 i took deca 200mg a weeks for 8 weeks and put on 20 pounds.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2005, 04:27:18 PM »
Ronnie is on there ,Chris ,Dennis newman, i cant remember the others but you can tell by the body ,dillet was another one.And dillet was honest he lived with me for 8 months leading up to the 98 Olympia and i saw what he took.Half of what you all believe that is for sure.He took more clen the steriods most the time

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 04:28:23 PM »
what did Ronnie say he took, Lee?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BrooklynBB

• Getbig II
  • An Impala with the Top Chopped Off...
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2005, 04:34:38 PM »
(Arnold Schwartzenegger would be blown off the stage today, too "small" to compete with today's athletes... but not because the human race has suddenly gotten bigger. It's because of better drugs, and better medical info among the top guys.)
[/color]

I love reading quotes like this when it pertains to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Granted, in the leg department ANYONE from the 70's would be blown away by anyone else on stage from about 1990 onward.  And yes, it's due to drugs such as Insulin, GH, and stronger anabolics. 

But to say that he'd be blown off stage is insane.  The guy had arms that measured over 21 inches, and Mr. Olympia has 23 inch arms.  So in about 30 years Science has only improved biceps by 2 inches! 

As for Arnold's chest, I still haven't seen anyone rival his side chest shot, nor anyone else rival his classic side arm pose which shows the detail in all three heads of his tris and separations between both biceps.

And attached is a pic that shows Arnold probably could have matched a certain pro today in the upper body, but obviously is destroyed in the leg department.  He also had an incredible back!

And this video tape is worth getting, but not for $70.  It's never "retailed" for $130 anywhere on the planet until that figure was put up by the company now distributing it.  A friend obtained this tape for about $30 from a shop in NYC a few years back.  It's worth it simply for the shock value of everyone except Lee.  I believe Lee is the most honest one on the tape, and it's a hard pill to swallow, but he had the balls to do it and he's been consistent in all of these years in terms of what he's taken and not taken.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2005, 04:41:06 PM »
That's a lot of money for one tape.

I'd say a pretty good deal for 5 hours worth of video.