Author Topic: Trolls Hound Robbin Williams Daughter- She quits Twitter & Instgram for good  (Read 9003 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
williams daughter is dumb for exposing anything of her private life on the internet in the firstplace.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

I think it's clear to everyone you waived the white flag and tapped out my friend.

I rest my case, I never lied and my comments were 100% justified as everyone can see.

I told Adonis to run along earlier and not get into it with me, he became stubborn and silly got owned and is now dismissed.

You will always be out of your depth intellectually and in every respect against me my dear, you should concentrate on retards more in your league my sweets.

I will run circles around your mind until you are so dizzy that all that is left is a tsunami of shit.  

Now bout that cupcake.... how many calories in it:-*

Mwah
x0x0

Uncle Junior

;D

You know I fooking love ya anyway, I was just bored and wanted to get into an internet battle.  ;)

There are literally no fucking contenders left anymore ...so I thought i'd pick on you. ...only one with half a brain left....lol

But seriously I know your cool and if you actually knew she had cancer you wouldn't have said that stuff, and when you found out you totally apologized which was cool.

I just got reminded of it with the whole Robin Williams story.

I was trying to get you to fook off from my dick and hinting for you to leave it and shit but you know what I am fucking like, someone starts some shit here and I always gotta win....haha.

Do my diet for me bro....lol

:-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
;D

You know I fooking love ya anyway, I was just bored and wanted to get into an internet battle.  ;)

There are literally no fucking contenders left anymore ...so I thought i'd pick on you. ...only one with half a brain left....lol

But seriously I know your cool and if you actually knew she had cancer you wouldn't have said that stuff, and when you found out you totally apologized which was cool.

I just got reminded of it with the whole Robin Williams story.

I was trying to get you to fook off from my dick and hinting for you to leave it and shit but you know what I am fucking like, someone starts some shit here and I always gotta win....haha.

Do my diet for me bro....lol

:-*

Water under the bridge my friend.  We both wasted some time today.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Two trolls battling it out in this thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

Uncle Junior

Two trolls battling it out in this thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

How did you score it Shizz?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

How did you score it Shizz?

Didn't read.