Author Topic: Study - Diet Sodas are of no benefit to dieters - I call bullshit  (Read 35268 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
What happens when this does not occur?  What will your excuse then be as to how to explain the phenomenon?  I know, the corporations did it according to their secret plan.

I perceive you as being one of the worst person and least educated on this site.

Outed for being a fool. Try finding a real job instead of being "self employed" or whatever that means for you.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I say let all the fools here drink their soda's as much as they like. Their lack of discipline will kill them and that's a good thing. Goodbye fools.  :D
I say you post a pic of yourself at your leanest and i will post a pic of my me after drinking 2 litres of diet pop a day for over 70 days, that's 140 litres of diet pop and reaching contest conditioning. The lack of decipline... ::)

asbrus

• Getbig IV
  My studies show that women who have pictures of dogs as their avatars on internet message boards show they subconsciously realize what they truly are. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SP0T 0N

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Study - Diet Sodas are of no benefit to dieters - I call bullshit
« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2011, 03:31:29 AM »
What about gorillas who drink diet soda?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 31, 2011, 08:20:39 AM »
What about gorillas who drink diet soda?
;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #230 on: July 31, 2011, 08:26:11 AM »
;D

I seriously wonder about how much protein a chimpanzee would need to win the Mr Olympia, or if shaving the chimpanzee down and oiling him up would be more work than getting him to work out. (Although he cannot be more lazy than Flex Wheeler.)