Author Topic: Ravens vs. Steelers- AFC Championship!  (Read 21943 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Ravens vs. Steelers- AFC Championship!
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »
Glorifying it is wrong. And Mcgahee was not okay. He spent the night in a shitty blue collar hospital in Shittsburgh. That alone counts for additional pain and suffering.

Just because they both wern't seriously injured does not mean that's okay to jerk off over it like you two fags are doing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »
Glorifying it is wrong. And Mcgahee was not okay. He spent the night in a shitty blue collar hospital in Shittsburgh. That alone counts for additional pain and suffering.

Just because they both wern't seriously injured does not mean that's okay to jerk off over it like you two fags are doing.
Shut your bitch ass up. Its a nig fuckin hit. Ronnie Lott made a Hall of Fame career out of it...are you shittin me..he is a hard hittin safety and he willis got blasted...quit being a bitch..what you wanna go on dr phil or something...punk bitch

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »
Shut your bitch ass up. Its a nig fuckin hit. Ronnie Lott made a Hall of Fame career out of it...are you shittin me..he is a hard hittin safety and he willis got blasted...quit being a bitch..what you wanna go on dr phil or something...punk bitch

Big Mal(ester), calm down. Don't get angry! I know all of those high school years of being shoved into gym lockers by the senior class bully has caused you to have a lot of built up anger inside. Such vulgarity is not necessary.

Nice post though. I always had you pegged for a road scholar judging by the intellect level in your posts but this last one definitely put you over the top.

Ah yes, Pittsburgh's finest!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2009, 01:11:03 PM »
Big Mal(ester), calm down. Don't get angry! I know all of those high school years of being shoved into gym lockers by the senior class bully has caused you to have a lot of built up anger inside. Such vulgarity is not necessary.

Nice post though. I always had you pegged for a road scholar judging by the intellect level in your posts but this last one definitely put you over the top.

Na b..you called me fag...Dont go for the homo talk G

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »
lol oh brother in the end they were both fine

nobody is paralyzed, heck willis probably could play in a week or two

the hit was legal, the nfl said so and if it wasn't he would've been fined

I can tell you this, if ryan wasn't injured he wouldn't have gotten up screaming "HE'S DONE" like ray lewis did :)

E

You're still a douchebag....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2009, 01:19:22 PM »

Was that supposed to be some kind of funny play on words... check this out..all the joking shit is cool. Dont ever refer to me as no dirty molester. call me anything but that. shit is out of line, period

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2009, 01:49:00 PM »

"wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh my team lost wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

still bitter I see

if you knew anything you would know that pittsburgh has some of the best medical care in the country

it's funny how you always bring up how pittsburgh is blue collar, for one thing baltimore is blue collar and taking shots at the city shows how serious you take sports and this joke of a forum

quite pathetic,cry some more bitch :-*

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
You're still a douchebag....

maybe

but my team is in the super bowl, your team is playing golf hahaha ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »
maybe

but my team is in the super bowl, your team is playing golf hahaha ;D

E

And you're still a fucking geek who would sell his mother into slavery for one whiff of Levrone's used 1996 Arnold classic winning posing trunks.

Check this....The pain of losing a Superbowl is much worse than not getting there. Go Cards!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2009, 02:04:18 PM »
Was that supposed to be some kind of funny play on words... check this out..all the joking shit is cool. Dont ever refer to me as no dirty molester. call me anything but that. shit is out of line, period

mellow out, buttercup. it was a funny play on words. For you to take that personal when i dont even know you is pretty comical, to say the least.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »

it's rhodes scholar. ;D ;)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »
it's rhodes scholar. ;D ;)

I was in a hurry... ;)

body88

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

still bitter I see

if you knew anything you would know that pittsburgh has some of the best medical care in the country

it's funny how you always bring up how pittsburgh is blue collar, for one thing baltimore is blue collar and taking shots at the city shows how serious you take sports and this joke of a forum

E

Calm down Tiger, you seem to like this forum enough to spend a good amount of time posting on it : )

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2009, 02:13:53 PM »
And you're still a fucking geek who would sell his mother into slavery for one whiff of Levrone's used 1996 Arnold classic winning posing trunks.

Check this....The pain of losing a Superbowl is much worse than not getting there. Go Cards!

haha another meltdown, i guess the sting of losing to the steelers 3 TIME 3 TIME 3 TIME is really starting to sink in

if the steelers lose and that's a big "if", it will still be a much better season than 30 other teams

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2009, 02:15:18 PM »
Calm down Tiger, you seem to like this forum enough to spend a good amount of time posting on it : )

I love the forum, getbig wouldn't be getbig if it wasn't a joke 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »

still bitter I see

E

Why wouldn't I be bitter? You would be too if the roles were reversed. Probably even more so since the Steelers were favored to win against a banged up, two playoff game winning team like the Ravens. But I'm DAMN PROUD of my team and the Ravens will get even down the road. You can jerk off all you want about gunning for a 6th Lombardi trophy but the Ravens already have a title in their first five seasons as a franchise. The Steelers have been around for how many years? 76?

And you damn sure know you were scared shitless that the Ravens were going to kick a game winning field goal before Flacco threw that pick to Troy. He should have looked off the free safety but he made a rookie mistake at the wrong time. Maybe the Ravens were lucky to be playing in that game. But you were lucky to win, period. You can thank the Ravens for doing the heavy lifting for you against a Titans team that would have surely kicked your ass again.

Don't choke against the Cardinals (-7) And yes, the Steelers have lost in a Superbowl before. Neil 'Odonnell ring a bell?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »
haha another meltdown, i guess the sting of losing to the steelers 3 TIME 3 TIME 3 TIME is really starting to sink in

if the steelers lose and that's a big "if", it will still be a much better season than 30 other teams

E

no, that's me owning you again and again like I always do. You have the weakest comebacks and you're about as funny as a pile of dog shit, Earl.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2009, 02:22:40 PM »
Why wouldn't I be bitter? You would be too if the roles were reversed. Probably even more so since the Steelers were favored to win against a banged up, two playoff game winning team. But I'm proud of my team and the Ravens will get even down the road. You can jerk off all you want about gunning for a 6th Lombardi trophy but the Ravens already have a title in their first five seasons as a franchise. The Steelers have been around for how many years? 76?

And you damn sure know you were scared shitless that the Ravens were going to kick a game winning field goal before Flacco threw that pick to Troy. He should have looked off the free safety but he made a rookie mistake at the wrong time. Maybe the Ravens were lucky to be playing in that game. But you were lucky to win, period.

Don't choke against the Cardinals (-7) And yes, the Steelers have lost in a Superbowl before. Neil 'Odonnell ring a bell?

sure i'd be bitter but i wouldn't be melting down like you are today

the ravens were not a typical expansion team, they moved a team from cleveland and just becuase they already have a title doesn't mean they will get another, only 3 teams have 5 super bowls and one of them could soon have 6 ;)

if you actually watched the game, you would've saw that the steelers dominated

it was close becauuse steelers shot themselves in the foot on special teams, ravens offense was pathetic and the defense wasn't anything special

sweed, parker, and holmes dropped wide open passes that would've gone for a td

to think that the steelers were lucky to win shows how stupid you are, the ravens were lucky the steelers kept them in the game

the cowboys were a better team and an afc title is better than losing before the super bowl
E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2009, 02:25:12 PM »
no, that's me owning you again and again like I always do. You have the weakest comebacks and you're about as funny as a pile of dog shit, Earl.

lol how are you owning me, i'm not the one crying about a player geting his bell rung and an afc title loss

your comebacks show pure anger and hate, for that reason i love your comebacks :D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »
sure i'd be bitter but i wouldn't be melting down like you are today

the ravens were not a typical expansion team, they moved a team from cleveland and just becuase they already have a title doesn't mean they will get another, only 3 teams have 5 super bowls and one of them could soon have 6 ;)

if you actually watched the game, you would've saw that the steelers dominated

it was close becauuse steelers shot themselves in the foot on special teams, ravens offense was pathetic and the defense wasn't anything special

sweed, parker, and holmes dropped wide open passes that would've gone for a td

to think that the steelers were lucky to win shows how stupid you are, the ravens were lucky the steelers kept them in the game

the cowboys were a better team and an afc title is better than losing before the super bowl
E

How much were you drinking during the game? Were you watching the second half? The Steelers didn't do SHIT on offense in the second half. The Ravens were down 2 POINTS before Flacco threw that pick that sealed the Steelers win.

You were lucky to win. The Steelers won because Flacco played like a rookie at the wrong time of the game. The Ravens had all of the momentum before that happened ont he final drive. Yes, I watched the game, Earl.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »
lol how are you owning me, i'm not the one crying about a player geting his bell rung and an afc title loss

your comebacks show pure anger and hate, for that reason i love your comebacks :D

E

you should love my comebacks. But you learn nothing from them and keep repreating the same lame ass shit like you always to.

Can I please hear QUOTE THE RAVENS NEVERMORE again? That NEVER gets old!! or OWNED?

Please Earl, can you please post another insult gem?

What a fucking nerd.... ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2009, 02:31:52 PM »
How much were you drinking during the game? Were you watching the second half? The Steelers didn't do SHIT on offense in the second half. The Ravens were down 2 POINTS before Flacco threw that pick that sealed the Steelers win.

You were lucky to win. The Steelers won because Flacco played like a rookie at the wrong time of the game. The Ravens had all of the momentum before that happened ont he final drive. Yes, I watched the game, Earl.

did you not notice our punter shank a punt?  sweed's wide open dropped pass?  those self inflicted mistakes prevented the game from being a blowout

wow I thought you were dumb before but now i know it, you actually believe the steelers were lucky to win ::)

the steelers forced those turnovers, funny how when the ravens got turnovers against the titans you said the same thing

don't forget steelers beat them twice in the season, you don't beat a team 3 times by luck

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »
you should love my comebacks. But you learn nothing from them and keep repreating the same lame ass shit like you always to.

Can I please hear QUOTE THE RAVENS NEVERMORE again? That NEVER gets old!! or OWNED?

Please Earl, can you please post another insult gem?

fucking nerd.... ::)

it only gets old because the steelers always beat the ravens

they beat them 3 TIME 3 TIME 3 TIME this season alone

now you'll respond back and call me gay, stupid, geek etc ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »
it only gets old because the steelers always beat the ravens

they beat them 3 TIME 3 TIME 3 TIME this season alone

now you'll respond back and call me gay, stupid, geek etc ;D

E

You're right I will call you that because if it looks like shit, smells like shit, then it must be shit.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2009, 02:37:25 PM »
did you not notice our punter shank a punt?  sweed's wide open dropped pass?  those self inflicted mistakes prevented the game from being a blowout

wow I thought you were dumb before but now i know it, you actually believe the steelers were lucky to win ::)

the steelers forced those turnovers, funny how when the ravens got turnovers against the titans you said the same thing

don't forget steelers beat them twice in the season, you don't beat a team 3 times by luck

E

Did you notice that you were only winning 16-14 before Flacco threw that pick for a touchdown? For you to say that the Steelers dominated the Ravens makes you look really fucking stupid, Earl.

I mean, REALLY FUCKING STUPID.