Author Topic: Shawn Ray/Palumbo:"Keith Jones Pathalogical Liar &screwed alot of people over!"  (Read 12623 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Dave, I still want to hear about the time you never got paid by the guy in Hawaii... You never got to tell that story.

Palumbo
Shawn Ray

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=45025&page=2

Best 1st post EVER!

Gino30

• Getbig IV

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
hahahaha

props to Keith for getting away with what he did....
L

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Shawn Ray is a lying scumbag and I'm glad that loser doesn't post here anymore.

board is full of them.  we'd be down to 2-3 posts per week if we followed your advice.  thanks.
Oh...Monica!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't know Keith personally, but he seems like a cool dude. It's hard for me to take anyone who'd let their mother take the fall for a drug bust, or someone who went to jail for selling fake  shit to his own kind (bbers), seriously.

well said

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I love this one.  I have a convict who sells fake drugs to friends, demands $600 in meal money when he shows up to a show and then causes a scene at Pearl Harbor where he embarrasses himself so bad they are asked to leave and then a midget asshole who owes the manager at one of the best hotels in Hawaii over $600 and refuses to go up on stage without a shirt because he says he is too fat, plus he fucks around on his wife and with a tranny too and lets his mom take the drug wrap for him and loves to get pissed on.  Man I would hope there would be better people ragging on me than that.  I really must be at the bottom of the barrel now.  Hey if it helps them get more listeners then I am happy I could help.  Of course this says alot for the show they host and are a part off.  Nothing like having two scumbags like that be the stars of your show.  What a great country we have

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
What are you trying to tell us max rep?

I’ve met, interviewed, trained with, hung out with, known, been friends with... maybe 35 Pro’s. All, except ONE were very cool. Guess who? It just speaks to the character of the person.

On the other hand, Keith always seemed like a good guy when I knew him. 
and keep moving!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
             I got Keiths back seems like a really good guy!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
             I got Keiths back seems like a really good guy!

Thanks Mike.  I had my problems with the show cause I lost $90,000 and that was because I wanted it to be first class and every person an sponsor that attended said it was just that First Class.  All but Sean who proceeded to make a scene at one of the most prestigious hotels in Hawaii and end up using my name and my friend who was at the time was a manager there and proceeded to leave him with a $600+ bill that I ended up paying for.  And the fact he was brought there (with his girlfriend) to go up on stage and pose with the others and didn't cause when I told him to he said (and I quote) "No Keith I am to fat I am not goin up there"  He did that in front of several people including my daughters who was sitting in front of him.  My oldest daughter said later to me "what an asshole daddy why did you bring him".  In fact many people asked me why I was bringing him cause he had fucked others before and said he was a scumbag.  but at the time I liked him and we got along on the phone.  I liked the way he looked and he was a big name and I wanted that.  But, now it ended up being a huge mistake and he ended up being exactly like everyone told me. 

Flex was not much better considering i got him a deal to rent a Ferrari from a friend and he ended up tearing it apart and having people throughout Waikiki calling in his antics like doing donuts in the street.  Everyone else was great.  Call Quincy Taylor, Garrett Downing, Chris Bennett, ROland Kickinger, Christian Boeving and others who were there. 

In response to Palumbo.  Again I thought we were friends and I brought him and Collette to Hawaii and Maui.  We agreed both years they came that I would pay for their airfare and hotel and per diem.  First year was great.  Second year when he got there he wanted $600 in meal money he said.  I said WHAT!  He then said well since one of the guest posers didn't show up then he wanted more money.  I gave him $300 cash and I wrote him a check when he left and had it cancelled.  He was lucky he got paid a dime.  Those are facts and they both are pieces of shit.  One went to jail and the other let his mom go to jail. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Fantastic first post ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Isn't this old news though?  This was hashed out a long time ago on this board when the midget was here.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Isn't this old news though?  This was hashed out a long time ago on this board when the midget was here.

Yes but gimmicks come and go.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
John Romano, idiot extraordinare mislabeled as Blechman, cum-guzzler, in pic. Get your idiots straight, Gino. 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yes but gimmicks come and go.

So these two nit wits are so desparate for attention that they will bring up a story that has been settled two years ago.  Sad.  So very sad...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
John Romano, idiot extraordinare mislabeled as Blechman, cum-guzzler, in pic. Get your idiots straight, Gino. 

Whoa,not used to seeing you snap :o
I'm impressed :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Whoa,not used to seeing you snap :o
I'm impressed :D
Ooops. I left off a winky or a smiley.  :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Shawn Ray is a bodybuilding legend and Keith "OnlyMe" Jones is an obese Samoan whose relevance ended in 1990 and is a heart attack waiting to happen.
The end.
!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
lol @ this whole thread

instant classic  :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Shawn Ray is a bodybuilding legend and Keith "OnlyMe" Jones is an obese Samoan whose relevance ended in 1990 and is a heart attack waiting to happen.
The end.
So fill us in how many times have you whacked off to Sean.  And were in any of those piss-parties with Sean.  Please fill us in. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
So fill us in how many times have you whacked off to Sean.  And were in any of those piss-parties with Sean.  Please fill us in. 
Fill us in on the last time your 500 pound bed ridden ass has gotten laid. And were any of these women not paid by the hour? Please fill us in.
!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Thanks Mike.  I had my problems with the show cause I lost $90,000 and that was because I wanted it to be first class and every person an sponsor that attended said it was just that First Class.  All but Sean who proceeded to make a scene at one of the most prestigious hotels in Hawaii and end up using my name and my friend who was at the time was a manager there and proceeded to leave him with a $600+ bill that I ended up paying for.  And the fact he was brought there (with his girlfriend) to go up on stage and pose with the others and didn't cause when I told him to he said (and I quote) "No Keith I am to fat I am not goin up there"  He did that in front of several people including my daughters who was sitting in front of him.  My oldest daughter said later to me "what an asshole daddy why did you bring him".  In fact many people asked me why I was bringing him cause he had fucked others before and said he was a scumbag.  but at the time I liked him and we got along on the phone.  I liked the way he looked and he was a big name and I wanted that.  But, now it ended up being a huge mistake and he ended up being exactly like everyone told me. 

Flex was not much better considering i got him a deal to rent a Ferrari from a friend and he ended up tearing it apart and having people throughout Waikiki calling in his antics like doing donuts in the street.  Everyone else was great.  Call Quincy Taylor, Garrett Downing, Chris Bennett, ROland Kickinger, Christian Boeving and others who were there. 

In response to Palumbo.  Again I thought we were friends and I brought him and Collette to Hawaii and Maui.  We agreed both years they came that I would pay for their airfare and hotel and per diem.  First year was great.  Second year when he got there he wanted $600 in meal money he said.  I said WHAT!  He then said well since one of the guest posers didn't show up then he wanted more money.  I gave him $300 cash and I wrote him a check when he left and had it cancelled.  He was lucky he got paid a dime.  Those are facts and they both are pieces of shit.  One went to jail and the other let his mom go to jail. 

these guys are men, and men do stupid sh#t over a lifetime.  the only thing i dont agree with his shawn letting his mom take the fall if that is even so.  but as far as them f##king over an industry full of drug addicts and BSers...i cant rag them on that.  it's easy to put someone else's nasty laundry out there.  your are starting to write like HEAVYDICKSUCKER or whatever his name is dropping dimes on people and not taking care of his hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse as you should be taking care of your hlth instead of a board full of nobodies.
Oh...Monica!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Fill us in on the last time your 500 pound bed ridden ass has gotten laid. And were any of these women not paid by the hour? Please fill us in.

hahahahaahahaha honey you are melting, are you okay.  Sit down take a breath and realize you are a loser and you are mad cause Sean isn't there so you can suck his dick like a pacifier.  It will be okay

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
they are just jealous of Onlyme, whose had a successful eventful life and is now retired residing at his estate in HAWAII.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Regarding the Shawn and Flex portions....this sounds just about right.  Shawn IS an asshole...everybody knows it.  He will double cross you in a minute.  He will talk shit behind your back and smile in your face.