Author Topic: New human species found in Kenya  (Read 22397 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: New human species found in Kenya
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2012, 06:07:04 PM »
Adam and Eve  :D

Adam and Eve were selfish little c.unts. They should have slit their wrists and put a stop to this disgusting species we call "humans". F.aggots. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2012, 06:12:25 PM »
Hahaha oh brother.

It's amazing how they know that this random skull found in the ground is exactly 1.78 to 1.95 million years old (when carbon dating process is only proven to a few thousand years - beyond that it is total theory/guess work/fairy tales)

Maybe it is a human with a deformed/over grown skull or jaw - NOOO that would be implausible!!!it MUST be a half human half monkey from 1.95 million years ago!!!!!

meltdown  ;D

To the contrary...Paleontology is a mature/proven science...

Not "Half monkey"...a Homonid...a branch of the Primate tree.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2012, 07:38:07 PM »
Every few months we have some knucklehead theory about the world, etc. Stop with this crap because you are confirming the theory that muscleheads are dumbbells.

The theory that some alien visitors to earth could have offspring with humans is preposterous. The likelihood of this occurring is virtually nil.

First of all there is no evidence that aliens have set foot on earth. Second, human alien DNA couldn't have offspring with human DNA. Total nonsense to believe this.

Read Darwin's Dangerous Idea by Dennett to have some clue about evolution.

We will all be fine in the New Year. This thread reminds me of the crap gh15 was posting about his travelling in time. Yeah, sure.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2012, 07:00:39 AM »
Do you guys ever look at the links I post up?

after you claimed Wolf had no back they probably assumed you were completely full of shit

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2012, 07:23:20 AM »
Every few months we have some knucklehead theory about the world, etc. Stop with this crap because you are confirming the theory that muscleheads are dumbbells.

The theory that some alien visitors to earth could have offspring with humans is preposterous. The likelihood of this occurring is virtually nil.

First of all there is no evidence that aliens have set foot on earth. Second, human alien DNA couldn't have offspring with human DNA. Total nonsense to believe this.

We will all be fine in the New Year. This thread reminds me of the crap gh15 was posting about his travelling in time. Yeah, sure.

No one is ever going to confuse Vince as a "muscle head".

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2012, 08:02:11 AM »

You're kidding me, did he say that? Gotta go find the posts now

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2012, 12:20:47 PM »
I'm not convinced asians experience the same emotions as normal people.
At this very moment....Musclecenter is pounding his keyboard in disgust.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2012, 03:27:13 PM »
why do people keep saying this bullshit, they were stupid as fuck, the mayans for example believed the earth was held up by four palm trees of different colors. We are lightyears more intelligent then any civilization that has ever lived. They made stone huts, we make large hadron colliders.

So true. I'm not trying to dis Americans but it's mostly, from what I see, Americans who believe in crazy theories about the world ending and aliens. Why the hell is this?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2012, 03:33:52 PM »
after you claimed Wolf had no back they probably assumed you were completely full of shit
Of course he has back, he just doesn't have a very good one. Delts overpower everything, and his back stops midway, a "hole" of missing muscle---you didn't see this in Dorian, Ronnie, Flex, Shawn, Phil, Vic, Kai, Cedric, Beyeke, Chris Cormier, Darrem, Gunter or even Kev.

So let's stop with this, the man won't change it. He hasn't really changed since 2007, whereas Phil has continually improved and is now Mr. O.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
haha okay Parker Gangstalean Parker

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2012, 04:04:12 PM »
haha okay Parker Gangstalean Parker
Yeah, like nobody else has noticed that he has no lower back and his delts overpower his RDB...

But this is not about men in thongs doing battle, but prehistoric men who never thought of doing battle in thongs, proto or otherwise.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2012, 06:08:10 AM »
I was raised Christian...I believe in the Ancient astronaut theory.  When it all ties together it makes alot more sense than the bullshit cooch and the likes throw around based on "faith".  I still try to follow my life based on the ten commandments. I could go on forever but I'll wait till I hook a dipshit christian and then reel em in...BTW Christians...Your bible is based in what the ancient Sumarian wrote. They are the first great culture that lived over 6,000 years ago...This is not opinion, this is fact....Adamu = Adam. We made in God's image...Genetic engineering..i.e. cloned but left a little homo erectus in us...(no homo). Planet X/Niburu....FACT...Hidden by government...Read the 12th Planet by Sitchkin (sp?).  This planet comes through our solar system every 3600 years and fucks shit up....i.e. how the other cultures just went bye-bye...Read the Mayans, Sumarian, Egyptians, Incans and many other cultures...We were created by these "gods" (with a small "g") as a slave race to mine gold for their planets eroding atmosphere...So crackers, you're nothing but slaves also...negroes...you're slaves twice over...

Anyway, Planet X/Niburu will be making its round here soon and with that comes the usual cyclical destruction. 60-70lb balls of iron crushing the earth. Electro-magnetic field fucked up.  2/3 of the earths population...DEAD the other 2/3 dead in 6 months because starvation.  The others will report to these underground bases where the NWO will began and martial law will be enforced.

This cyclical thing the earth goes through is what actually created earth. The astroid belt between Mars and Jupiter used to be a planet...Planet X colided with it half became the astroid belt the other half became what we know now as earth.  The earth is actually the 7th planet. as there are really 12 planet from outside in, including Niburu.

These beings the Annunaki our creators gave us technology, farming and many other things now lost which is why we have yet to figure out how the pyramids and other great landmarks were created...including how they knew and understood andvanced technology, astronomy and mathmatics. They knew the earth was round thousands of years ago...history now states this.  They knew the colors of Neptune and Uranus 6,000 years ago, we just recently confirmed it. ::)

There was another group of being known as "fallen angels" that mated with earth broads.  These abonations were known as Nephilm aka hybrids of daughters of men and these fallen angels...The Annunaki didn't like that these beings were created. They were much larger than human, they were known as giants.

In addtions some other gods of the annunaki wanted to give knowlegde to humans.  The top gods forbade it...A fella named Enik or Enlil (can't remember which) did it anyway and the Gods were pissed and created a great flood killing most of mankind. The fella that gave the knowledge told another fella known to Westerners known as Noah that the only way to suvive it would be to build an arc...This is where from this story derives...NOT THE BIBLE...but ANCIENT SUMARIA.. Thousands of years before the bible...THIS IS FACT.

So Creationist are technically right but so are evoltionist to a degree.  If you look at our DNA structure and that of homo eructus. you'll notice certain chromosomes have become fused together.  Something scientist say could never happen even over time, only through the use of DNA manipulation....

So finally around 2012 Dec. 21 and little time after, it will appear as if two suns are in the sky.  This is Planet X/Niburu making its return...All will not die but billions will and thus, this is earths cycle...

Creationist - technically right.  Mayan right, Incans, right, Egyptians right, Sumarians right...

I hope you all are ready...I've at least planet the seeds so I'd like full getbig credit even though at that point, it wontt matter...No I'm not high, drunk or under the influence of anything.  I'd like intelligent discourse.

Yes lol it up, trust me, I know it sounds kookie as shit...The proof is there...I could write many hours on this but I'll stop for now...questions, comments, concerns?

THIS IS NOT WIGGS TROLLING...I'd like to thing that around Feb 1 I can look back and laugh at it all and take some jabs and lols but sadly, I don't feel this way and haven't for a while...Good luck

I believe in being open-minded.

I might not necessarily believe in these theories, but I still find them interesting.