Author Topic: New human species found in Kenya  (Read 22524 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: New human species found in Kenya
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2012, 09:59:49 AM »

New species found in San Francisco ..
homosexualusonaidsmedicalus

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2012, 10:01:35 AM »

New species found in San Francisco ..
Looks like Don had one too many fryes.  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2012, 10:02:42 AM »
In before dipshit Christians and their assinign THEORIES....lol....so fucking brainwashed....lold....T hey and others shall have their surprise soon...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2012, 10:03:50 AM »
In before dipshit Christians and their assinign THEORIES....lol....so fucking brainwashed....lold....T hey and others shall have their surprise soon...

What surprise?

Btw I thought you was a Christian, too.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2012, 10:38:21 AM »
What surprise?

Btw I thought you was a Christian, too.

I was raised Christian...I believe in the Ancient astronaut theory.  When it all ties together it makes alot more sense than the bullshit cooch and the likes throw around based on "faith".  I still try to follow my life based on the ten commandments. I could go on forever but I'll wait till I hook a dipshit christian and then reel em in...BTW Christians...Your bible is based in what the ancient Sumarian wrote. They are the first great culture that lived over 6,000 years ago...This is not opinion, this is fact....Adamu = Adam. We made in God's image...Genetic engineering..i.e. cloned but left a little homo erectus in us...(no homo). Planet X/Niburu....FACT...Hidden by government...Read the 12th Planet by Sitchkin (sp?).  This planet comes through our solar system every 3600 years and fucks shit up....i.e. how the other cultures just went bye-bye...Read the Mayans, Sumarian, Egyptians, Incans and many other cultures...We were created by these "gods" (with a small "g") as a slave race to mine gold for their planets eroding atmosphere...So crackers, you're nothing but slaves also...negroes...you're slaves twice over...

Anyway, Planet X/Niburu will be making its round here soon and with that comes the usual cyclical destruction. 60-70lb balls of iron crushing the earth. Electro-magnetic field fucked up.  2/3 of the earths population...DEAD the other 2/3 dead in 6 months because starvation.  The others will report to these underground bases where the NWO will began and martial law will be enforced.

This cyclical thing the earth goes through is what actually created earth. The astroid belt between Mars and Jupiter used to be a planet...Planet X colided with it half became the astroid belt the other half became what we know now as earth.  The earth is actually the 7th planet. as there are really 12 planet from outside in, including Niburu.

These beings the Annunaki our creators gave us technology, farming and many other things now lost which is why we have yet to figure out how the pyramids and other great landmarks were created...including how they knew and understood andvanced technology, astronomy and mathmatics. They knew the earth was round thousands of years ago...history now states this.  They knew the colors of Neptune and Uranus 6,000 years ago, we just recently confirmed it. ::)

There was another group of being known as "fallen angels" that mated with earth broads.  These abonations were known as Nephilm aka hybrids of daughters of men and these fallen angels...The Annunaki didn't like that these beings were created. They were much larger than human, they were known as giants.

In addtions some other gods of the annunaki wanted to give knowlegde to humans.  The top gods forbade it...A fella named Enik or Enlil (can't remember which) did it anyway and the Gods were pissed and created a great flood killing most of mankind. The fella that gave the knowledge told another fella known to Westerners known as Noah that the only way to suvive it would be to build an arc...This is where from this story derives...NOT THE BIBLE...but ANCIENT SUMARIA.. Thousands of years before the bible...THIS IS FACT.

So Creationist are technically right but so are evoltionist to a degree.  If you look at our DNA structure and that of homo eructus. you'll notice certain chromosomes have become fused together.  Something scientist say could never happen even over time, only through the use of DNA manipulation....

So finally around 2012 Dec. 21 and little time after, it will appear as if two suns are in the sky.  This is Planet X/Niburu making its return...All will not die but billions will and thus, this is earths cycle...

Creationist - technically right.  Mayan right, Incans, right, Egyptians right, Sumarians right...

I hope you all are ready...I've at least planet the seeds so I'd like full getbig credit even though at that point, it wontt matter...No I'm not high, drunk or under the influence of anything.  I'd like intelligent discourse.

Yes lol it up, trust me, I know it sounds kookie as shit...The proof is there...I could write many hours on this but I'll stop for now...questions, comments, concerns?

THIS IS NOT WIGGS TROLLING...I'd like to thing that around Feb 1 I can look back and laugh at it all and take some jabs and lols but sadly, I don't feel this way and haven't for a while...Good luck

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2012, 10:43:06 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2012, 10:44:49 AM »

Yes Raymondo.  I know...A little to much, but I didn't expect you to understand.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2012, 10:52:30 AM »
Yes Raymondo.  I know...A little to much, but I didn't expect you to understand.

Understand?

Wiggs, if a planetary object was to collide with the earth within the next two years, it would already be visible in the night sky. Astronomers would have seen such an object through their telescopes in the previous decade and mapped its trajectory.

Zecharia Sitchin, whose Nibiru theory, (rather than "Niburu") you parrot is ridiculed throughout the scientific community.

Erich von Daeniken who started the ancient astronaut theory that you also parrot was caught falsifying evidence a few years ago. He hired someone to make him a pot with UFO engravings, which he would pass as archeological proof of contact with ancient cultures. When he was caught he said he "had to do it, because some people will never believe". He is bananas and he is as remote from science as any other pseudoscientist con.

The ancient Sumerian stuff you mention is valid and the god's name is "Enki".

Those who draw ridiculous hypotheses about ancient spacecrafts and 12th planets are salesmen they just want you to buy their books. Believe me I know, my dad's library is full of this shit, I grew up reading some of it.

***edit: Despite your protestations to the contrary, I think you're just taking the piss :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
Understand?

Wiggs, if a planetary object was to collide with the earth within the next two years, it would already be visible in the night sky. Astronomers would have seen such an object through their telescopes in the previous decade and mapped its trajectory.

Zecharia Sitchin, whose Nibiru theory, (rather than "Niburu") you parrot is ridiculed throughout the scientific community.

Erich von Daeniken who started the ancient astronaut theory that you also parrot was caught falsifying evidence a few years ago. He hired someone to make him a pot with UFO engravings, which he would pass as archeological proof of contact with ancient cultures. When he was caught he said he "had to do it, because some people will never believe". He is bananas and he is as remote from science as any other pseudoscientist con.

The ancient Sumerian stuff you mention is valid and the god's name is "Enki".

Those who draw ridiculous hypotheses about ancient spacecrafts and 12th planets are salesmen they just want you to buy their books. Believe me I know, my dad's library is full of this shit, I grew up reading some of it.

***edit: Despite your protestations to the contrary, I think you're taking the piss :)

NASA knows and what would be the point of telling people.  It would lend credence to "the end" and mass panic would ensue.  No one would work, or listen to authority...There have "alleged" been NASA folks that have admitted to this rogue system and have stated, it gets covered up for obvious reasons.

The UFO engravings were not from Von Daeniken, they were from over 40 years of research Sitchkin did in Sumaria...Modern day Iraq..., BTW, I've never brought a book comcerning this material. I enjoy history and I enjoy what is know to you as the "paranormal" for me it's UFOs and the intelligent beings behind them.

I'd love to be wrong trust me...And I hope I am...It's something I can't fathom, I am just a human but a human with a very open mind, not brainwashed by governments and missinformation...See you addressed somethings but you never addressed anything about what other cultures worldwide have in stone or their superior knowledge in mathmatics, technology, and astronomy...but western cultures dares not attempt to try to analyze that question with conventional thinking....cause it can't be logically answered...lol

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2012, 11:12:33 AM »
NASA knows and what would be the point of telling people.  It would lend credence to "the end" and mass panic would ensue.  No one would work, or listen to authority...There have "alleged" been NASA folks that have admitted to this rogue system and have stated, it gets covered up for obvious reasons.

I don't believe in conspiracies bro. Can you imagine how hard it would be for an organisation as big as NASA to keep such secrets? Especially with so many social media nowadays? Impossible...

Even if they were trying to conceal the existence of such an object amateur astronomers would have caught it years ago... like the transmissions ham radio operations catch between the ISS and NASA, which show astronomers asking ground control about various "strange" objects they see in orbit.

The UFO engravings were not from Von Daeniken, they were from over 40 years of research Sitchkin did in Sumaria...Modern day Iraq..., BTW, I've never brought a book comcerning this material. I enjoy history and I enjoy what is know to you as the "paranormal" for me it's UFOs and the intelligent beings behind them.

Haha, read them you'll see these people are crazy. Von Daeniken is a common crook, he has multiple convictions for fraud and has done jail time.

I'd love to be wrong trust me...And I hope I am...It's something I can't fathom, I am just a human but a human with a very open mind, not brainwashed by governments and missinformation...See you addressed somethings but you never addressed anything about what other cultures worldwide have in stone or their superior knowledge in mathmatics, technology, and astronomy...but western cultures dares not attempt to try to analyze that question with conventional thinking....cause it can't be logically answered...lol

I'm fascinated by the Sumerians too. But the way to understand them is through science, not pseudoscience.  Through evidence, not wild-ass hypotheses.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2012, 11:17:40 AM »

Way too much weed and kittens Wiggs. The ancients were very smart. Probably much more then we will ever know. Dec. 21. is bullshit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2012, 11:24:06 AM »
I don't believe in conspiracies bro. Can you imagine how hard it would be for an organisation as big as NASA to keep such secrets? Especially with so many social media nowadays? Impossible...

Even if they were trying to conceal the existence of such an object amateur astronomers would have caught it years ago... like the transmissions ham radio operations catch between the ISS and NASA, which show astronomers asking ground control about various "strange" objects they see in orbit.

Haha, read them you'll see these people are crazy. Von Daeniken is a common crook, he has multiple convictions for fraud and has done jail time.

I'm fascinated by the Sumerians too. But the way to understand them is through science, not pseudoscience.  Through evidence, not wild-ass hypotheses.

Lets hope we can look back at this and LOL at my black ass.  I'd rather have that than the alternative...And actually, it would be very easy for NASA to hide anything...When you have a Cosmic Top Secret Clearance or TS/SSBI/SCI  it's no bullshit.  Social Media...lol

Now this isn't the be all end all but just listen to it with an open mind...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2012, 11:27:06 AM »
Wiggs, this is still all speculation. You have no data or evidence to suggest what you're saying is true. It MAY be true, but until you have some concrete evidence, its still just speculation.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2012, 11:30:10 AM »
Way too much weed and kittens Wiggs. The ancients were very smart. Probably much more then we will ever know. Dec. 21. is bullshit.

No weed...lol...The ancients were very smart so what did we do regress?  LMAO...These civilizations came from no where and specifially stated they were given this knowledge from the Gods...i.e. the annunaki...this is were we get the concept of time, the calendar, math, and so many other things we use today. It's nuts...So you believe they were very smart nut dumb enough make up a story about gods....pick one friend...Dec. may not be the end. But it will be the day something happens as in we know that Nibiru officially exist, then you'll know other shit stated is true and that will be the begining of the end.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2012, 11:33:21 AM »
No weed...lol...The ancients were very smart so what did we do regress?  LMAO...These civilizations came from no where and specifially stated they were given this knowledge from the Gods...i.e. the annunaki...this is were we get the concept of time, the calendar, math, and so many other things we use today. It's nuts...So you believe they were very smart nut dumb enough make up a story about gods....pick one friend...Dec. may not be the end. But it will be the day something happens as in we know that Nibiru officially exist, then you'll know other shit stated is true and that will be the begining of the end.

LOL

We'll see man. December 2012 is not too far away now. If I'm still posting here I'll send you a reminder.
But we already know what you'll say. "It will come in six months". And in six months, it will come in another six months ;)

They said the same for 1999 and 2000, then 2001. Hell in the 1980s the evangelicals thought Reagan would start WIII with the Russians and that would bring rapture. Haha.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2012, 11:33:22 AM »
Wiggs, this is still all speculation. You have no data or evidence to suggest what you're saying is true. It MAY be true, but until you have some concrete evidence, its still just speculation.

Yes, you are 100% correct. And with that I'm acting on speculation because there will never be 100% authentification for obvious reasons.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »
LOL

We'll see man. December 2012 is not too far away now. If I'm still posting here I'll send you a reminder.
But we already know what you'll say. "It will come in six months". And in six months, it will come in another six months ;)

They said the same for 1999 and 2000, then 2001. Hell in the 1980s the evangelicals thought Reagan would start WIII with the Russians and that would bring rapture. Haha.

Didnt some theist claim the world was supposed to end like 3 times within the last year or something. He was wrong every single time.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2012, 11:38:45 AM »
LOL

I'll be here and of course I'll remember. I'm trying to aide my getbig brothern and their families.  I'm the internets Noah...lol
Yes but in 99, 00 and 01 they didn't have thousands of years of history from ancients backing them up.  I never fell for any of that shit.  this is different.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »
I'll be here and of course I'll remember. I'm trying to aide my getbig brothern and their families.  I'm the internets Noah...lol
Yes but in 99, 00 and 01 they didn't have thousands of years of history from ancients backing them up.  I never fell for any of that shit.  this is different.

Hahaha, take your Johnny Falcon hat off man, you had me fooled there for a second ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2012, 11:43:36 AM »
Hahaha, take your Johnny Falcon hat off man, you had me fooled there for a second ;D

Hat is off, how can I help you sir?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2012, 11:43:48 AM »
lets just hope Payton Manning never ends up MIA, or else they might think he dates back 10 million years

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2012, 11:46:03 AM »
lets just hope Payton Manning never ends up MIA, or else they might think he dates back 10 million years

lol

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »
Wiggs is on seriously heavy doses of PCP.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »
Ummm..........Egyptians didn't just go "bye bye".  They were conquered and eventually assimilated with other cultures. Also the Mayans and the Incans were around 500-600 years ago. I'm sure we would have footnotes of a global wide mass extinction in the 14-1500's  ::)  Plus the December 21st prediction is Mayan, and it has been re-translated to mean a start of a new era.  Not the end of everything.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2012, 11:50:04 AM »
Wiggs is on seriously heavy doses of PCP.

No I'm not. I don't fuck with things like that.  You're on a heavy dose of TV and whatever the government spoons feeds you.