Author Topic: New human species found in Kenya  (Read 22523 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: New human species found in Kenya
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2012, 11:52:38 AM »
Wiggs has fallen deep into this Kabbalah cult

his grandmother wished for him a proper wedding all the years she brought him to Temple

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2012, 12:10:44 PM »
Ummm..........Egyptians didn't just go "bye bye".  They were conquered and eventually assimilated with other cultures. Also the Mayans and the Incans were around 500-600 years ago. I'm sure we would have footnotes of a global wide mass extinction in the 14-1500's  ::)  Plus the December 21st prediction is Mayan, and it has been re-translated to mean a start of a new era.  Not the end of everything.

Wrong, the Mayan Culture started to dissipate around 750 ad, that's almost 1,300 years ago...why?  CHRISTIANS conqured them. stating they were praying to false Gods after the Mayans were warned.  (the irony ::) )They destroyed their cities, burned their books at many artifacts and killed many of their people.

The Incan you are correct...They were conquered by Spaniards and small pox and influenza...You are correct about the Egyptians.  

The Dec. 21 prediction is not just a Mayan thing...BTW I never said it was the end of the world.  If this has been happening many times because of a cycle, then, clearly humans have lived through this and started from close to scratch many times before.

Its wasn't just a new age, it was a spiritual awaking...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2012, 12:12:19 PM »

lol...Actually Wes, one will need a moto-rad (Motorcycle) like helmet lined with lead. When the electro magnetic shit goes down it will erase many a memory.  Then I and few others will be here to rule over the survivors...Anyone one with money or knowledge of money and the monotary system will be killed on site...none of that shit is goin down when I'm in charge...Hi coach :D

No offense, but we can;t afford mentally incapable. Eugenics will have to be used.  We need only the best and brightest to carry on the human race...Oh and religion?.....Killed on site for mentioning that bullshit.  So don't come to the west coast where the Wiggenstein Empire will rule.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2012, 12:26:33 PM »
New human species identified from Kenya fossils

The discoveries suggests that at least three distinct species of humans co-existed in Africa. 

The research adds to a growing body of evidence that runs counter to the popular perception that there was a linear evolution from early primates to modern humans.

The research has been published in the journal Nature.

Anthropologists have discovered three human fossils that are between 1.78 and 1.95 million years old. The specimens are of a face and two jawbones with teeth.

"Nature was developing different human prototypes only one of which, our species, was ultimately successful”
Professor Chris Stringer
Natural History Museum, London

The finds back the view that a skull found in 1972 is of a separate species of human, known as Homo rudolfensis. The skull was markedly different to any others from that time. It had a relatively large brain and long flat face.

But for 40 years the skull was the only example of the creature and so it was impossible to say for sure whether the individual was an unusual specimen or a member of a new species.

With the discovery of the three new fossils researchers can say with more certainty that H.rudolfensis really was a separate type of human that existed around two million years ago alongside other species of humans.

For a long time the oldest known human ancestor was thought to be a primitive species, dating back 1.8 million years ago called Homo erectus. They had small heads, prominent brows and stood upright.

But 50 years ago, researchers discovered an even older and more primitive species of human called Homo habilis that may have coexisted with H. erectus. Now it seems H. rudolfensis was around too and raises the distinct possibility that many other species of human also existed at the time.

This find is the latest in a growing body of evidence that challenges the view that our species evolved in a smooth linear progression from our primate ancestors.
Continue reading the main story
The human lineage

Instead, according to Dr Meave Leakey of the Turkana Basin Institute in Nairobi, who led the research the find shows that there was a diversity early on in the evolution of our species.

"Our past was a diverse past," she told BBC News, "our species was evolving in the same way that other species of animals evolved. There was nothing unique about us until we began to make sophisticated stone tools."

The March of Progress had many dead ends

In other groups of animals many different species evolve, each with new traits, such as plumage, or webbed feet. If the new trait is better suited to the environment then the new species thrives, if not it becomes extinct.

According to Professor Chris Stringer of the Natural History Museum in London, fossil evidence is increasingly suggesting that human evolution followed the same pattern.

"Humans seem to have been evolving in different ways in different regions. It was almost as if nature was developing different human prototypes with different attributes, only one of which, an ancestor of our species, was ultimately successful in evolutionary terms," he said.

According to Dr Leakey, the growing body of evidence to suggest that humans evolved in the same way as other animals shows that "evolution really does work".

"It leads to amazing adaptions and amazing species and we are one of them," she said.

Forensic archealogists were able to build a model of what the species looked like:

wtf
F

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2012, 01:11:45 PM »
thank Emporer Niburu that the Olympia is held in September . . .

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »
Hahaha oh brother.

It's amazing how they know that this random skull found in the ground is exactly 1.78 to 1.95 million years old (when carbon dating process is only proven to a few thousand years - beyond that it is total theory/guess work/fairy tales)

Maybe it is a human with a deformed/over grown skull or jaw - NOOO that would be implausible!!! it MUST be a half human half monkey from 1.95 million years ago!!!!!

meltdown  ;D

distinct possibility. of course that would blow it for some phd leading the research

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2012, 01:30:41 PM »
thank Emporer Niburu that the Olympia is held in September . . .

That's not his name and he has nothing to do with the planet crossing the path. But yes, I'll enjoy my last Olympia.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2012, 01:33:00 PM »
lol...Actually Wes, one will need a moto-rad (Motorcycle) like helmet lined with lead. When the electro magnetic shit goes down it will erase many a memory.  Then I and few others will be here to rule over the survivors...Anyone one with money or knowledge of money and the monotary system will be killed on site...none of that shit is goin down when I'm in charge...Hi coach :D

No offense, but we can;t afford mentally incapable. Eugenics will have to be used.  We need only the best and brightest to carry on the human race...Oh and religion?.....Killed on site for mentioning that bullshit.  So don't come to the west coast where the Wiggenstein Empire will rule.
Wiggs my friend,I put that pic up just because I like the foil hat thing,and just as a goof, but in actuality,I think/believe along similar lines as you as far as this subject goes.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2012, 01:35:18 PM »
Wiggs my friend,I put that pic up just because I like the foil hat thing,and just as a goof, but in actuality,I think/believe along similar lines as you as far as this subject goes.

The thing in your avatar... is he an ancient Sumerian or from planet Nibiru or what the hell is he?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2012, 01:36:53 PM »
The thing in your avatar... is he an ancient Sumerian or from planet Nibiru or what the hell is he?
The world may never know my friend!  LOL  ;D

Remember that show on TV,"Ancient Mysteries"............this person/creature was featured in an episode! 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2012, 01:38:54 PM »
The world may never know my friend!  LOL  ;D

ahahahahha, I've seen scribblings of that creature in caves!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2012, 01:39:56 PM »
No weed...lol...The ancients were very smart so what did we do regress?  LMAO...These civilizations came from no where and specifially stated they were given this knowledge from the Gods...i.e. the annunaki...this is were we get the concept of time, the calendar, math, and so many other things we use today. It's nuts...So you believe they were very smart nut dumb enough make up a story about gods....pick one friend...Dec. may not be the end. But it will be the day something happens as in we know that Nibiru officially exist, then you'll know other shit stated is true and that will be the begining of the end.
Do you guys ever look at the links I post up? I swear, months and sometimes yrs later, you guys start threads on the same thing. Go to National Geographic website, and look for their Mayan 2012 stuff.
Earth cores and ice cores show that every 5,000+ yrs (I think it's 5,100 yrs), there are "earth changes". And what civilization started roughly around that time? The Mayan. Hell, we only have bits and pieces because the Christian Monks  burned the majority of their Codexes (way to go Christians, getting rid of your competition)...

Well, anyways...10k yrs ago, the earth was a diff place as we know it, the oceans were lower, as the ice age was going on, then when it was thru, the water went to oceans. So, land masses that don't "exist" today (are under water), were above water today. Which means that there was possibly a land mass that in popular culture is called Atlantis and in the Pacific one called Mu or Lumeria.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
ahahahahha, I've seen scribblings of that creature in caves!
In before someone accuses me of doing the scribbling!  LOL  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »
Way too much weed and kittens Wiggs. The ancients were very smart. Probably much more then we will ever know. Dec. 21. is bullshit.

why do people keep saying this bullshit, they were stupid as fuck, the mayans for example believed the earth was held up by four palm trees of different colors. We are lightyears more intelligent then any civilization that has ever lived. They made stone huts, we make large hadron colliders.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
In before someone accuses me of doing the scribbling!  LOL  ;D

haha, epic wes ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2012, 02:30:49 PM »
why do people keep saying this bullshit, they were stupid as fuck, the mayans for example believed the earth was held up by four palm trees of different colors. We are lightyears more intelligent then any civilization that has ever lived. They made stone huts, we make large hadron colliders.

You are wrong on so many levels I'm not going to bother discrediting you. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
wes who is the foil hat guy ? i'm asking because he's a dead ringer for my nephew.... ;D ;D ;D
F

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2012, 03:04:20 PM »
Wiggs is right about the Sumerian base for the Hebrew beliefs. Pretty on point about the incas too.  The Mayans are a bit more enigmatic.  The rest is pure Stitchian - and he made some big mistakes in his work.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
This thread went to shit.
O

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2012, 03:17:45 PM »

Its kind of a paradox. Yes in many ways we are more intelligent, particularly in tech and the sciences. In other ways we are stupid as fuck compared to past civilizations

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2012, 03:24:24 PM »
Yes, the Mayans were so stupid that they managed to develop a incredibly accurate and complicated calendar and came up with (along with another civilization halfway around the world) the concept of zero...
Unfortunately, they didn't have the wheel...

Which begs the question, did they develop it, or were they given the knowledge.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »
Obama shall speak on this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2012, 04:39:21 PM »
wes who is the foil hat guy ? i'm asking because he's a dead ringer for my nephew.... ;D ;D ;D
No clue funk,I just found it online at Google images.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2012, 05:50:19 PM »
 Adam and Eve  :D