Author Topic: DO you ever wonder  (Read 629 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
DO you ever wonder
« on: December 31, 2014, 05:16:06 AM »
if the fat unemployed neck bearded permabulker who likes to give unwanted workout advice to all the newbies at your gym is a getbigger?
Ψ

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: DO you ever wonder
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 06:24:32 AM »
I know a guy that really looked fantastic. He loved giving advice and truth be told most of the clueless loved getting it. He got arrested for having syringes and vials in his car. When he got bailed out he said his final court date was in four months. I assume he is completely clean now and looks like crap. He still works out but he keeps to himself instead of being the social advice guy.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 06:25:36 AM »
I know a guy that really looked fantastic. He loved giving advice and truth be told most of the clueless loved getting it. He got arrested for having syringes and vials in his car. When he got bailed out he said his final court date was in four months. I assume he is completely clean now and looks like crap. He still works out but he keeps to himself instead of being the social advice guy.

Did he claim natty?
Ψ

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 06:30:16 AM »
if the fat unemployed neck bearded permabulker who likes to give unwanted workout advice to all the newbies at your gym is a getbigger?

I find that the fat, unemployed, neck bearded permabulkers keep to themselves for the most part....headphones in quietly doing their thing and then gone.

Blowhards, on the other hand, come in all shapes, sizes and ages.   They spend 3-4 hours a clip at the gym and 90% of it is time telling "has been" war stories to whomever will give them a single beat of attention.