Author Topic: Browning 9mm High Power  (Read 2713 times)

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
Re: Browning 9mm High Power
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2024, 05:31:42 PM »
That’s a federal law..state law doesn’t have anything to do with it. Anyone can get it with the proper licensing and $50-$100k

That being said..fully auto handguns are for hebrews

Bench
do if the feds know you have it they cam come get you?  ???

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2024, 05:16:10 AM »
do if the feds know you have it they cam come get you?  ???
If you have a ffl sot the atf can always come do an unannounced audit on you..and there are a lot of reasons they can seize your stuff.

I have said license and have never had an issue or have been audited beyond a phone call.

Bench

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2024, 06:59:36 AM »
Anyone try the Sig SAS sighting system? I had high hopes for it but I think it has a high learning curve and will never be as precise as conventional sights. I have used conventional sights for many decades and I had trouble with these.  They get dim in low light but still usable. They cover a huge portion of a human sized target at 25 yards.  Still for combat and self defense they might have a very useful role. I know the new electronic dot sights like Romeo makes average shooters into good shooters but add an extra dimension to a gun's size.

Anyone that is a good shot can hit a man sized target at 15 yards chest center without aiming. It's the ultimate speed. I see guys staring and staring using up too many seconds prior to letting a round go.  They might have a good group but a bad guy that never shot a gun before would be sending 5 plus rounds in your direction before you got the shot off. Odds are one of those shots is going to hit you.  That's where I think the Sig sas plays a roll. Quick shots on target at close range.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2024, 08:36:25 AM »
If you have a ffl sot the atf can always come do an unannounced audit on you..and there are a lot of reasons they can seize your stuff.

I have said license and have never had an issue or have been audited beyond a phone call.

Bench
My FFL here in CA works out of his home, gets state and federal audits randomly. Said they come in and trash his paperwork everywhere then complain that it's not in order. I considered getting my FFL but after talking to 2 people that have them, backed out. Not worth the hassle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2024, 10:07:48 AM »
Watched this last night. Seems things haven’t changed much in 35 years except more regulation and funding

i=k1rQZC9fnLH2nD1b

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2024, 04:17:55 PM »
Anyone try the Sig SAS sighting system? I had high hopes for it but I think it has a high learning curve and will never be as precise as conventional sights. I have used conventional sights for many decades and I had trouble with these.  They get dim in low light but still usable. They cover a huge portion of a human sized target at 25 yards.  Still for combat and self defense they might have a very useful role. I know the new electronic dot sights like Romeo makes average shooters into good shooters but add an extra dimension to a gun's size.

Anyone that is a good shot can hit a man sized target at 15 yards chest center without aiming. It's the ultimate speed. I see guys staring and staring using up too many seconds prior to letting a round go.  They might have a good group but a bad guy that never shot a gun before would be sending 5 plus rounds in your direction before you got the shot off. Odds are one of those shots is going to hit you.  That's where I think the Sig sas plays a roll. Quick shots on target at close range.
I hate it lol

But not because it doesn’t work..I just like more of a heads up display..I like a really higher sight over bore..hell, the delta point pro is still my favorite pistol red dot because of it.

Bench