Author Topic: California is a liberal pigs pen. 8-10 most dirty and polluted cities in US.  (Read 457 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Air pollution exists where there are numerous people living in the area and are forced to drive cars.

Aren't you in NYC? It's also in the top 10. Because you have a lot of people and a lot of cars.

That's just reasonable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Air pollution exists where there are numerous people living in the area and are forced to drive cars.

Aren't you in NYC? It's also in the top 10. Because you have a lot of people and a lot of cars.

That's just reasonable.

New York is a liberal dump too

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

That's just reasonable.

Thanks for being a voice or reason....Its become too maddening for me to point out his stupidity....I've been doing for years...since 2006

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Thanks for being a voice or reason....Its become too maddening for me to point out his stupidity....I've been doing for years...since 2006

You have also sent me creepy queer pm's trolling for dudes over said time period

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
CA has it's spots for sure, but if you get away from the cities you can find some amazing places to see and enjoy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
You have also sent me creepy queer pm's trolling for dudes over said time period

:o  oh dear - That no sound good.