Author Topic: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem  (Read 12843 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2015, 12:53:15 PM »
Williams lied to gain credibility - it's inexcusable.  

OReilly actually mocked another reporter because he didn't see this reporter while he was in the "warzones of falklands" at :45 of the video.  

Yes, his own words.  And yes, now OReilly admits he was actually covering a protest in Buenos Aires, not a warzone in falklands, but....

???

yea and oreilly did the same thing to gain credibility

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
Brian williams deserved to be fired, not suspended for 6 months.

He claimed he took RPG fire, and he did not.

Bill OReilly claimed he was in a combat situation in a war zone in falklands, when he was actually in a scary protest in Buenos Aires, and has given video to prove he was in Buenos Aires.

And the fact you're calling it stupid, and would rather talk about brian williams, shows you can't disagree with the valid points here, and you want to use 3rd grade mean words and make fun of libs instead :)

This is elementary school logic, on a topic nobody cares about, that appeals to low information voters.  Not surprised at all that a liberal like you is all over it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2015, 12:56:42 PM »
I mean, the distance is about the same from falklands to Buenos aires, as it is from NYC to freaking TEXAS LOL!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2015, 12:58:43 PM »
This is elementary school logic, on a topic nobody cares about, that appeals to low information voters.  Not surprised at all that a liberal like you is all over it. 

So we've gone from "vindicated" to "this is stupid" to "libs suck", down to "nobody cares anyway!"

Look, Bill-O is my favorite fox host.  I've watched him for almost a decade.  There are lots of posts from daily Factor shows from me, back to 2005 and 2006.  I have watched this show a ton. 

but at some point, we gotta agree.. he lied about his war coverage here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2015, 01:02:24 PM »
So we've gone from "vindicated" to "this is stupid" to "libs suck", down to "nobody cares anyway!"

Look, Bill-O is my favorite fox host.  I've watched him for almost a decade.  There are lots of posts from daily Factor shows from me, back to 2005 and 2006.  I have watched this show a ton. 

I didn't say anyone was vindicated, because I really don't care.  But yes, this is a stupid non-issue.

I don't watch O'Reilly.  He is a blowhard.  I am amazed that he has made so much money while being such a pompous egomaniac (redundant?).  But he does kick the crap out of his competition and he's not a liberal, so naturally liberal lackeys will jump all over stupid stuff like this, particularly to try and take attention away from Brian Williams.

Nobody cares. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2015, 01:04:18 PM »
I didn't say anyone was vindicated, because I really don't care.  But yes, this is a stupid non-issue.

I don't watch O'Reilly.  He is a blowhard.  I am amazed that he has made so much money while being such a pompous egomaniac (redundant?).  But he does kick the crap out of his competition and he's not a liberal, so naturally liberal lackeys will jump all over stupid stuff like this, particularly to try and take attention away from Brian Williams.

Nobody cares. 

Libfags obessed w Fox care.   they have a life mission - destroy fox

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2015, 01:05:20 PM »

yoy live in Florida, right ,so when the u.s invaded grenada you too were in a war zone you brave fucker lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2015, 01:06:38 PM »
I don't watch O'Reilly.  He is a blowhard.  I am amazed that he has made so much money while being such a pompous egomaniac (redundant?).

See, how can you know he's a blowhard if you don't watch him?  I enjoy his show and will still watch it.  I don't understand the criticism for the man if you don't really know what his show is about.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2015, 01:08:44 PM »
See, how can you know he's a blowhard if you don't watch him?  I enjoy his show and will still watch it.  I don't understand the criticism for the man if you don't really know what his show is about.  

I've watched enough of his show to have an informed opinion. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2015, 01:09:37 PM »
Libfags obessed w Fox care.   they have a life mission - destroy fox

What's funny is they don't really watch the channel, but rely on things from MSNBC and youtube clips. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2015, 01:11:52 PM »
yoy live in Florida, right ,so when the u.s invaded grenada you too were in a war zone you brave fucker lol

I looked around, blacken700, but I didn't see you when I was knee deep in uncut coke and body parts in grenada.  

I'm guessing that the restoration of the pre-revolutionary regime doesn't matter to liberals like you.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2015, 01:12:32 PM »
let's cut to the chase is what oreilly did the same as what williams did,YES

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
let's cut to the chase is what oreilly did the same as what williams did,YES
::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2015, 01:41:00 PM »
lol ok

Ofagget has told a lot more lies than Williams or BOR yet ofaglibs still make excuses for him.  Why? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2015, 01:44:35 PM »
Ofagget has told a lot more lies than Williams or BOR yet ofaglibs still make excuses for him.  Why? 

no, this isn't an obama thread.   sorry.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2015, 01:47:32 PM »
this thread is about what oreilly did,and all i see is the fox faithful on here covering for him,it's quite funny

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2015, 01:47:43 PM »

Williams - O-reilly lies = .0001

Obama lies  = 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000

Yet which are focused on?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2015, 01:48:48 PM »
this thread is about what oreilly did,and all i see is the fox faithful on here covering for him,it's quite funny

BOR is an entertainer just like Williams.   FAGbama is an entertainer too.   They are all liars and entertainers - nothing else. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2015, 01:53:54 PM »
BOR is an entertainer just like Williams.   FAGbama is an entertainer too.   They are all liars and entertainers - nothing else. 

did you ever here the saying you hurt the ones you love. you sure seem to show obama a lot of hurt LOL

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2015, 02:32:38 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2015, 05:14:47 PM »
Bill O'Reilly tries to end Falklands controversy: 'I want to stop this now'

O'Reilly said Monday he stands by his claim that people were killed in the riots.
FALSE

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/23/media/bill-oreilly-falklands-cbs-news/index.html

"I am coming after you with everything I have," O'Reilly told the Times. "You can take it as a threat."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2015, 05:43:14 PM »
All he has to say is "I got a little carried away" or "I misremembered".

He doesn't have to admit lying about severity of circumstances, or fibbing about the location by 1200 miles.

Turns out Bil-O also tried inserting himself into a famous suicide by saying he was right outside the house when it happens - the only problem is that he wasn't in the same state that day.

George de Mohrenschildt was a Russian emigre who befriended Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald and testified before the Warren Commission investigating the Kennedy assassination. On March 29, 1977, the same day he was contacted by the House Select Committee on Assassinations, he committed suicide at his daughter's home in Florida. At the time, O'Reilly was a reporter for Dallas' WFAA-TV who regularly reported on stories related to the Kennedy assassination.

O'Reilly has bizarrely inserted himself into de Mohrenschildt's story, claiming in books and on Fox News that he was outside the house seeking to interview de Mohrenschiltd at the time of his death. O'Reilly is under heavy criticism and scrutiny for his false claims about his 1982 Falklands War reporting.

O'Reilly's implausible tale was first flagged by Jefferson Morley in a 2013 post for his website JFKFacts.org. Morley has worked as an editor for The Washington Post, Salon.com, and Arms Control Today, and is a visiting professor at the University of California, Washington Center.

New interviews with former O'Reilly colleagues who say he wasn't in Florida on the day of de Mohrenschildt's suicide and documents obtained by Media Matters bolster Morley's reporting.

Read more: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/02/24/oreilly-lied-about-suicide-of-jfk-assassination/202655

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2015, 06:58:11 AM »
Bill O'Reilly tries to end Falklands controversy: 'I want to stop this now'

O'Reilly said Monday he stands by his claim that people were killed in the riots.
FALSE

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/23/media/bill-oreilly-falklands-cbs-news/index.html

"I am coming after you with everything I have," O'Reilly told the Times. "You can take it as a threat."

Well, that isn't much.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2015, 07:03:24 AM »

Bill O'Reilly Lied About Witnessing Suicide Of JFK Assassin's Friend, Former Co-Workers Say

The Huffington Post    |  By  Gabriel Arana

As Bill O’Reilly continues on the warpath against those reporting on whether he embellished his combat experience, new allegations have emerged that the Fox News anchor lied about being present at a suicide in Florida.

“He was in Dallas,” Tracy Rowlett, a former colleague of O’Reilly’s at Dallas station WFAA, told liberal watchdog Media Matters. “Bill O’Reilly’s a phony -- there’s no other way to put it.”

The Fox host has claimed on several occasions that he heard the gunshot that killed George de Mohrenschildt, a friend of JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald who committed suicide at his daughter’s home in Florida in 1977. O’Reilly originally made the claim in his 2012 book, Killing Kennedy. He repeated it during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" while promoting the book: “I was about to knock on the door where [de Mohrenschildt] was, his daughter’s house, and he blew his brains out with a shotgun,” O'Reilly said (see embedded video at the bottom of this piece). He made the claim again in an adaption of Killing Kennedy for younger readers.

Rowlett and Byron Harris, another of O’Reilly’s WFAA colleagues at the time, both say the embattled host was with them at WFAA’s Dallas headquarters when de Mohrenschildt died.

The station "would have reported it as some kind of exclusive -- and there was no exclusive -- if O'Reilly had been standing outside the door,” Harris said. Not only did WFAA run no exclusive, but the story was broken by The Dallas Morning News.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office investigation of de Mohrenschildt’s death does not mention O’Reilly. Nor does The Associated Press report of the incident, which only says de Mohrenschildt was in the house with two maids at the time, neither of which heard the gunshot.

According to Rowlett and Harris, O’Reilly never mentioned while he was working at WFAA that he was present when de Mohrenschildt committed suicide.

“That came later," Rowlett said. “That must have been a brain surge when he was writing the book.”

O’Reilly’s claim to have been in Florida is also contradicted by conversations the Fox host had with Gaeton Fonzi, an investigative journalist who wrote extensively about the Kennedy assassination. Fozi, who is now deceased, writes in his biography that he received a call from O’Reilly shortly after the suicide, asking for confirmation it had happened. From Fozi’s autobiography:

About 6:30 that evening I received a call from Bill O’Reilly, a friend who was then a television reporter in Dallas. “Funny thing happened,” he said. “We just aired a story that came over the wire about a Dutch journalist saying the Assassinations Committee has finally located de Mohrenschildt in South Florida. Now de Mohrenschildt’s attorney, a guy named Pat Russel, he calls and says de Mohrenschildt committed suicide this afternoon. Is that true?”

The new charges promise for the embattled Fox entertainer, who since last Thursday has fended off accusations that he overstated his war reporting experience. O’Reilly has claimed in the past that he "reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands" during his time with CBS and "survived a combat situation in Argentina during the Falklands War.” O’Reilly was in Buenos Aires -- 1,200 miles from the Falklands -- when the conflict ended, but maintained in an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt* that the riots he witnessed in the capital constitute a “combat situation.”

O’Reilly did not immediately respond to request for comment through the publisher of Killing Kennedy, Henry Holt and Co.

*CORRECTION: A previous version of this story misstated the name of the host O'Reilly spoke with. It was Hugh Hewitt rather than Howard Kurtz.