Author Topic: Craig Titus Trial Starts Tuesday May 27th.  (Read 4215 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Craig Titus Trial Starts Tuesday May 27th.
« on: May 20, 2008, 10:39:50 AM »
The pre-trial does,

Ron, are you going to cover it?

Does anyone know if Court TV is going to cover it?

Is anyone here planning to go and watch?
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Craig Titus Trial Starts Tuesday May 27th.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »
I'm hoping to high-five Craig in court.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »
Hey, that's my birthday!  :D
~

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 11:21:34 AM »
The pre-trial does,
Ron, are you going to cover it?

Does anyone know if Court TV is going to cover it?

Is anyone here planning to go and watch?

What a great role model Mr Titus is  ;)
He is an inspiration to all bodybuilders who  cook on a barbecue grill !
I only wish I could had his career judgements.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 11:39:53 AM »
Titus had a killer physique ....i mean it was a look to die for .....uh uh i mean he really got on stage and lit things up...er uh ...ummmm nothing beats a jag on fire ...
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 12:22:10 PM »
I expect nothing but free speech and a couple of million dollar financial compensation for Craig. the whole case is a travesty.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 12:40:42 PM »
He should have dug her a hole deep in the desert where nobody found her. Told the mother and police that she packed up her shit and left....Then she wouldn't be fucking up his life and making him lose all his muscle.

Good luck Craig.
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 04:44:34 PM »
I got a few warrants in Clark County so I'll not be attending the proceedings.  :(
a

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »
Apart from a collection of retards who buy the mags and access bodybuilding message boards nobody has a clue who this 'Titus character' is!

Titus is meaningless to just about all and sundry.  Yeah, he may appear as a snippet at the end of the news bulletin or show-up in the bottom corner of a newspaper, but that's about it.

The general public are repulsed and reviled by even the sight of roided bodybuilders....  OK, maybe the Titus case will then get at least two minutes of copy from the networks.  It has an element of 'freak value'.

-Just hope this murdering dog gets life without parole. 

This POS exploited and used just about everyone who came into contact with him. 

I am so glad it is this predator who is now the one taking it deep in the ass.  Most likely from some huge MOFO sociopath....natural justice, i say!

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 05:06:43 PM »
free titus

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 06:32:33 PM »
Melissa's entire family has been torn apart by this tragedy.  Remember this not a victimless crime.  Many people are still hurting from this sordid and evil tale.

Titus maybe your run of mill roided-psycopath, and that in a sense, makes this whole mess even more reprehensible.

Yes, it was only matter of time before he would take a life.  And in this case, it was an innocent, who just happened to be in the path of this crazed-meth-head-Pro!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 06:38:12 PM »
Does he still have his IFBB Pro card and has been offered work for MD???These are the questions that need to be answered.Fuka ain't coming back.Enjoy the next 30 years sounds like a great place to be.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »
Melissa's entire family has been torn apart by this tragedy.  Remember this not a victimless crime.  Many people are still hurting from this sordid and evil tale.

Titus maybe your run of mill roided-psycopath, and that in a sense, makes this whole mess even more reprehensible.

Yes, it was only matter of time before he would take a life.  And in this case, it was an innocent, who just happened to be in the path of this crazed-meth-head-Pro!
im pretty sure melissa was dealing with/for titus and was gonna snitch and thats why he wanted to burn her dude,,,   so it kinda is victimless

shouldnt you know this stuff shawn?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 06:41:02 PM »
Apart from a collection of retards who buy the mags and access bodybuilding message boards nobody has a clue who this 'Titus character' is!

That's true, but it's a very interesting case...  it will be covered for that reason, not for any supposed notoriety Titus had.  That and the fact the media loves to bash bodybuilders and bodybuilding.  ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 06:42:24 PM »
Does he still have his IFBB Pro card and has been offered work for MD???These are the questions that need to be answered.Fuka ain't coming back.Enjoy the next 30 years sounds like a great place to be.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm.

I'm really surprised MD hasn't offered him some sort of deal to write a monthly column from prison.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »

I'm really surprised MD hasn't offered him some sort of deal to write a monthly column from prison.  ;D
                  How Fukin sad but true.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »
What is the maximum (chair, hanging, injection) and minimum sentence for a convicted murderer in Nevada? If convicted, could he actually be free and on parole after 30 years?

Any ideas on the possible defense his lawyer will make?

Will they be tried together?

Will this long delay be given some credence?

Anyone speaking on their behalf at some time during the trial?

Anyone ever sit in on a murder case such as this?

Regarding an offer from MD ........ Isn't there a law against profiting from a crime? How does that work?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 07:26:00 PM »

That's true, but it's a very interesting case...  it will be covered for that reason, not for any supposed notoriety Titus had.  That and the fact the media loves to bash bodybuilders and bodybuilding.  ;)
this will be great for the industry.... delusional crackheads with grandiose narcissism complex stereotypes

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
A non-juiced Craig...hahahaha.  Now he cries himself to sleep in that cold cell. 

He is awoken by nightmares of a screaming Melissa begging for her life. 

He wipes off the night sweats as he contemplates a wasted existence.

Craig is evil, everyone who knew him could verify that.  Just a pity they could not stop this roided-madman!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »
What is the maximum (chair, hanging, injection) and minimum sentence for a convicted murderer in Nevada? If convicted, could he actually be free and on parole after 30 years?

Any ideas on the possible defense his lawyer will make?

Will they be tried together?

Will this long delay be given some credence?

Anyone speaking on their behalf at some time during the trial?

Anyone ever sit in on a murder case such as this?

Regarding an offer from MD ........ Isn't there a law against profiting from a crime? How does that work?

Yes. I won. Walked out of court, went to a bar and got drunk w/my attorney. Oh... you mean as a jurror, not a defendant? Never mind.
a

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

Yes, I will be following the Titus trial very closely, as it is news, and it will be national news also. Not for the reason that Titus was a bodybuilder, and Kelly was a National Fitness competitor, but because of the details of the case, that may combine sex, drugs, and a wild party lifestyle that interests the mainstream.

Someone's life was lost here, and whether or not Craig, Kelly or both are convicted of murder or not is what makes this case interesting. We don't have all of the details, but many want to know what happened.

The court hearing is May 27th, and if both parties agree, then jury selection begins, then after that, a myriad of motions, and finally the trial. 

And some of you absolutely have no idea nor clue what went on with Melissa, Craig and Kelly. So when more details come out on during the trial, we will be there covering it.

Glenn Puit, who wrote the first book on Craig & Kelly, is flying down to cover the trail.  There is no more Court TV (Tru TV now), and it will be interesting to see who will cover it. Someone has applied for the right to film the entire case. It looks like a movie will be made out of it. There is a lot of interest.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »
I got a few warrants in Clark County so I'll not be attending the proceedings.  :(

Good call, 'cause they don't fuck around. Always push for the max, and you do at least 2/3 of your sentence.

Then the "victim" comes after you civilly for "extensive facial reconstruction," Golden Nugget imposes a lifetime ban and sues to recoup what said victim got from them for "inadequate security." Your chick dumps you, even though she knows he started it ... 

At least that's what I hear.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 09:40:58 PM »
He should have dug her a hole deep in the desert where nobody found her. Told the mother and police that she packed up her shit and left....Then she wouldn't be fucking up his life and making him lose all his muscle.
Good luck Craig.

I said this on the Dumb and Dumberthread in the Titus board, He is absolutly fucked literally when looking at the evidence that has been released so far. Hes going to need Knee pads in jail, Kelly Ryan has the same outcome since she fired her independant Lawyer for the same Lawyer as Titus
Arnold For President 2012.2016

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 09:58:13 PM »
i want to see craig titus getting fried, i dont care if he's guilty or not, i just wanna see if he's hardcore !

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2008, 10:00:16 PM »
i want to see craig titus getting fried, i dont care if he's guilty or not, i just wanna see if he's hardcore !

I, too, would like to see him die for us bitches.