Author Topic: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...  (Read 2816 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...
« on: April 20, 2024, 08:43:29 PM »

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 10:07:20 PM »
Ебать!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 01:45:34 AM »
So MJ is just a libturd after-all??  A "kvnt in sheeps clothing" if you will?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 04:28:49 AM »
Ukraine has no way to achieve a victory. They are running out of soldiers. Russia has plenty and are taking a fraction of the killed and injured compared to the Ukraine. No way should the US give the Ukraine  arms and all the cash they provide.  It's money laundering in the Ukraine and in the US. If Trump was in he would negotiate a peace quick.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 06:28:49 AM »
Ukraine has no way to achieve a victory. They are running out of soldiers. Russia has plenty and are taking a fraction of the killed and injured compared to the Ukraine. No way should the US give the Ukraine  arms and all the cash they provide.  It's money laundering in the Ukraine and in the US. If Trump was in he would negotiate a peace quick.

You give them enough weapons and they win we could give them ballistic missiles and send Russia back to the stone ages if we really wanted to make a point

Russia is also losing an entire generation and the war is extremely unpopular in Russia. They are also not defending their homes but invading defenders will defend until they are all dead invaders get tired of losses and go home.

Ukraine is absolutely going to win the war. Nato and the US will not let them lose. Russia is not taking over the Ukraine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 06:33:52 AM »
You guys act like having Ukrainians fight and die killing Russians with US weapons is a bad thing. Would you prefer our soldiers die fighting Russia?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2024, 06:43:35 AM »
You guys act like having Ukrainians fight and die killing Russians with US weapons is a bad thing. Would you prefer our soldiers die fighting Russia?

If you were still in the infantry I don’t see any one here being opposed.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2024, 07:54:20 AM »
You give them enough weapons and they win we could give them ballistic missiles and send Russia back to the stone ages if we really wanted to make a point

Russia is also losing an entire generation and the war is extremely unpopular in Russia. They are also not defending their homes but invading defenders will defend until they are all dead invaders get tired of losses and go home.

Ukraine is absolutely going to win the war. Nato and the US will not let them lose. Russia is not taking over the Ukraine.

I think that depends on how you define winning. I think once a final treaty is made Putin will get recognition of his takeover of Crimea and also get additional lands that make a bridge to it through Donbass and other parts of Ukraine. I don't think he wanted to take over all of Ukraine.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2024, 08:10:07 AM »

Zelenskyy needs new houses - the tax payers better pay up.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2024, 10:44:13 AM »
You can look at and hear Mike Johnson for a second and realize he’s a fake. He looks like one of the disguises John Malkovich’s character used in the end of In the Line of Fire

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2024, 10:55:27 AM »

Ukraine needs to deploy "takedown teams", each one should have an "invincible hankins" on point duty

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2024, 11:17:18 AM »

"The object of war is not to get faded for your country, but to make the other bastard get faded for his."

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2024, 11:55:51 AM »

Thank you. The Putin apologists within our own government are really getting to me (and to most Americans still, thank God). We have our issues, but Russia is REALLY f…ed up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2024, 12:23:28 PM »
Thank you. The Putin apologists within our own government are really getting to me (and to most Americans still, thank God). We have our issues, but Russia is REALLY f…ed up.

If you want to use the word “apologist” then so be it. At this point I would say it’s better than being a Biden or Zelenskyy apologist. All three are pieces of shit. It’s just so happens that Putin is the least smelly of the three pieces of shit. The Ukrainian vagrant leader just begs for $$$ and most of it can’t be tracked with no accountability for OUR money. Biden and co bows to Ukraine and China because they both have traitor dirt on Biden, even more than what’s reported.

Biden is trying to disarm our own country while giving over $200 billion to arm their citizens and securing THEIR borders. Screw that.

As for Johnson, I firmly believe he’s being coerced but screw him for being weak. There were 14 “republicans” that didn’t vote for this. Fuck the rest of them. There was ZERO funds for the US in this last package

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2024, 12:38:45 PM »
If you want to use the word “apologist” then so be it. At this point I would say it’s better than being a Biden or Zelenskyy apologist. All three are pieces of shit. It’s just so happens that Putin is the least smelly of the three pieces of shit. The Ukrainian vagrant leader just begs for $$$ and most of it can’t be tracked with no accountability for OUR money. Biden and co bows to Ukraine and China because they both have traitor dirt on Biden, even more than what’s reported.

Biden is trying to disarm our own country while giving over $200 billion to arm their citizens and securing THEIR borders. Screw that.

As for Johnson, I firmly believe he’s being coerced but screw him for being weak. There were 14 “republicans” that didn’t vote for this. Fuck the rest of them. There was ZERO funds for the US in this last package

Can’t tell you how much I disagree with that analysis. Ronald Reagan rolling over in his grave.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 12:50:20 PM »

Good man Bhanky.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 12:52:46 PM »
I think that depends on how you define winning. I think once a final treaty is made Putin will get recognition of his takeover of Crimea and also get additional lands that make a bridge to it through Donbass and other parts of Ukraine. I don't think he wanted to take over all of Ukraine.

Oh but he did. He tried and failed. Ukraine is really Russian territory to him.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2024, 01:05:29 PM »
Good man Bhanky.

The only sensible words I have seen coming from Brian, since like ever.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2024, 01:09:36 PM »
Oh but he did. He tried and failed. Ukraine is really Russian territory to him.

And neighbors have the full low down on him. Neutral peace loving Sweden rushed into the arms of NATO so fast you couldn’t even blink. YES, apologist is the correct word, so be it.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2024, 01:14:34 PM »
And neighbors have the full low down on him. Neutral peace loving Sweden rushed into the arms of NATO so fast you couldn’t even blink. YES, apologist is the correct word, so be it.

Putin goes to war against Ukraine to prevent enlargement of NATO on his borders.

Not only did his 3 day operation fail miserably, NATO gained two powerful allies all but encircling Russia.

Putin: master strategist.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2024, 04:05:11 PM »
The dems with the RINO's win again.  As you can see 100% of the dems vote the same way. The republicans are their worst enemies and most are pussies.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2024, 04:15:12 PM »
i about puked watching the "live" vote and seeing all the elected fucks waving Ukranian flags and dancing around... like a bunch of little kids who got their way.   meanwhile.. the USA is a dumpster fire....  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2024, 04:22:59 PM »

"The object of war is not to get faded for your country, but to make the other bastard get faded for his."

Classic.   Haha ha

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2024, 04:23:23 PM »
i about puked watching the "live" vote and seeing all the elected fucks waving Ukranian flags and dancing around... like a bunch of little kids who got their way.   meanwhile.. the USA is a dumpster fire....  ::)

Jesus. Sounds cringey as hell. Get out the guillotine!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2024, 04:44:23 PM »

Clint Eastwood blocking assassin Mike Johnson’s bullet from killing Trump at the next Presidential Inauguration Dinner