Author Topic: Test e and tren  (Read 1902 times)

Petergreek

• Getbig I
Test e and tren
« on: August 23, 2014, 07:04:03 AM »
Would like to know if possible which approach I should take to lose more body fat I'm currently at 14 percent and like to go down in single digits , I have taken this mix before test 500 mg ant tren 200 Mg was good but still not satisfied. I was thinking of maybe doing the opposite 400 mg of tren and 200 mg of test any suggestions thanks

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Test e and tren
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »
If I may, though I'm not one of the more knowledgeable guys here on the subject. But to lose the body fat you desire to be rid of, you have to look at your diet. Actually, many recommend dropping down to at least 11% body fat before even beginning any sort of cycle. Clean your diet up and hit the cardio as well. That in itself should work. Unless you have some sort of physically problems causing you from losing weight. Thyroid problems comes to mind on this subject.

But maybe someone else can better answer your question.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 10:33:09 AM »
Diet,diet, diet.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 10:43:12 PM »
Honest advice, you're fat, bro.

Everyone wants to hop on the gear (myself included), but you can truly cut down with nothing first. You will not like it, but you'll thank yourself later. Maybe run some test prop if you're REALLY adamant, but I highly suggest running nothing else. If I could slap my old self in the face, I would do so and then heed this sort of advice. Use the gear once you're already in shape and you'll be laughing. It's much easier to keep the momentum going than to juice it up from the start, look average on a ton of gear then hit a plateau.

I say this all because it's something probably everyone here has done at some point. And I also say this as a lean guy too. I've bulked up, gotten fat, hopped on gear and looked like shit. It's miserable and embarrassing, so don't be "that guy". You don't need anything to get to 10% or below. Take it on the chin for now.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 05:38:44 AM »
^^ honestly from those who've been there this is the best way. lean first then juice. But everybody thinks steroids burn fat they can help but, if u cant learn to get lean then tren isn't going to do anything but make your bp high and make u strong as fuck end result will b shit. Not a ripped physique like u want. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 06:36:40 AM »
Would like to know if possible which approach I should take to lose more body fat I'm currently at 14 percent and like to go down in single digits , I have taken this mix before test 500 mg ant tren 200 Mg was good but still not satisfied. I was thinking of maybe doing the opposite 400 mg of tren and 200 mg of test any suggestions thanks
you're too fat, drop down to 9-10 before oyu start. but yes a 2:1 ratio of tren:test will all but eliminate most of the sides.

Petergreek

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 05:41:16 PM »
Thanks a lot gents I will take heed of your wise advice  !!!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 01:48:19 AM »
i think you should drop bf as well.... hit the bike post workout for 30-60min at like fast walking pace or better do it first thing in morning. It's very easy and makes u look better fast. Offcourse pay attention to diet as well, quality foods with alot of nutrients in them. You get so much more out of it when bf is lower. This transition you should be able to make i 4 weeks or so depending on how much of a hard worker you are.

2:1 tren:test sounds nice but for my i get to much sides from tren at a higher dose than 1:1 rate test/tren. You can manipulate this according to how your body responds. Tren is great but a real headfuck!
MIRAGETROPIN