Author Topic: The Assassination Of JFK, Jnr.  (Read 2660 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The Assassination Of JFK, Jnr.
« on: April 28, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »
The Assassination Of JFK, Jnr.

A no-holds-barred investigation into the mysterious death of John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. From the creators of JFK II: The Bush Connection.

Part 1 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9060305020185604305&hl=en

Part 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6273040372284493683&hl=en

Part 3 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1905124616958608810&hl=en

Part 4 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8867674094783044729&hl=en

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: The Assassination Of JFK, Jnr.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 05:10:49 PM »
Watched Part 1 & 2

Interesting as hell.

Got to watch the rest later.

S

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 05:23:30 PM »
coles notes?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »
coles notes?
LOL, not a random hope in hell for that.  Way to large for clif notes, but I think this is right up your alley.  Might be wrong but I think you'll like it.  Most certainly JFK II by the same guys is an awesome watch.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »
just got through watching bobby tonite,

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 10:01:20 PM »
just got through watching bobby tonite,
was it good?  I still need to watch it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 10:13:45 PM »
was it good?  I still need to watch it.

It was good, I enjoyed Hopkins, and Emilio. But if your looking for even a pinch of conspiracy than this is the wrong movie. This was more of individual character stories in the hotel leading up to the shooting.

Worth watching seeing all of some of hollywoods most talented actors and actresses coming together.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 10:22:38 PM »
OK, I just finished watching all parts.  There is no doubt, he's uncovered quite a few highly suspect facts that definitely point to foul play.  It is likely his conclusions are wrong but the puzzle pieces fit into some conspiracy.  There is also a couple parts that would make some balk like the part where he says Ted Kennedy was drugged and set up when he had his accident, I'm not sure he has anything to base that off of.  And then later he mentions Muslims don't commit suicide which we all know is completely wrong.  It may be true they don't believe in it, but they do it.  Aside from a few oddities, he's put together a documentary that definitely warrants further investigation.  I kind of believe the Manchurian theory for sirhan sirhan but not for the flight instructor here.  The instructor probably was the assassin and did not die.  He probably killed them, switched off the engine and jumped leaving the plane to take a dive shortly after the engine stopped but after he'd jumped.  The helicopters in the area where the beacon went off were there to find and pull the killer from the water.  The plane rose before taking a dive.  I wonder if that would happen from losing the weight of the assassin jumping?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 10:24:11 PM »
It was good, I enjoyed Hopkins, and Emilio. But if your looking for even a pinch of conspiracy than this is the wrong movie. This was more of individual character stories in the hotel leading up to the shooting.

Worth watching seeing all of some of hollywoods most talented actors and actresses coming together.

cool, I'll definitely watch it.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 10:06:46 AM »
interesting video, but he makes way too many assumptions and could have summed it up in about 5 minutes ... though thats not to say hes wrong

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:38 AM »
interesting video, but he makes way too many assumptions and could have summed it up in about 5 minutes ... though thats not to say hes wrong
I agree, I think he found several damaging pieces of info and had to tie it into a theory and that's where he makes assumptions.  I love what he uncovered, just not sure if his conclusions.  I see foul play for sure though.  JFK II was much better.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:14 AM »
jfkII ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
jfkII ?
Oh yea, JFK II is awesome.  Not many bad reviews on that one.  It's by the same guy, and the reason I posted this before finishing the viewing of this latest work.  JFK II was so good I figured this one would be as good.  A lot of people see JFK II as a slam dunk, of course the available material and research that went into JFK II was probably much larger he had more to work with.  JFK II is definitly not a letdown.

JFK II http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2928756561478705121

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 11:21:11 AM »
This guy is a dillusional idiot.  ::)
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 11:25:10 AM »
Um....LBJ was a democrat..Mind control...Edward Kennedy drugged..what proof. Where where where.....he has been a drunk his whole life..plus he mentions the Illuminati ::)..come on.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 11:29:33 AM »
This guy is a dillusional idiot.  ::)
I admit some of the conclustions are stretches, not enough info to go on, but look at some of the facts uncovered, that's the important part to this documentary.  He's collected some information that needs investigated, no doubt.  The things pointing to foul play, there are many.  Watch JFK II, it's really good.  The conspiracy theory in JFK II is much more detailed and supported, I promise you'll like it, just have an open mind, if you're a JFK hater, I sure you can find a reason to call BS. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 11:30:53 AM »
This guy has an ax to grind with capitalism....its neither balanced nor provides proof beyond accustions. The Mossad was in responsible...he offers no proof at all....its all bullshit. Its amazing how u can spew BS without any proof and have anybody believe u.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 11:32:17 AM »
I don't hate JFK.....I believ JFK was a victim of a conspiracy..the rest of them...... ::)But i will watch part 2
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 11:42:14 AM »
Um....LBJ was a democrat..Mind control...Edward Kennedy drugged..what proof. Where where where.....he has been a drunk his whole life..plus he mentions the Illuminati ::)..come on.
Forget that stuff, check out the information he uncovers.  I agree this has it's problems but there is some really important information contained in the documentary.  I've been around the conspiracy community for a very long long time.  I learned a long time ago that it's filled with nuts.  But I also learned a long time ago that it's important that I not dismiss everything said because some of it is out there.  To many times you have a guy that's got some very importartant information that gets tied together wrong and sometimes the nut hits a home run and sometimes the whole theory is fucked.  But don't dimiss everything because some of it's bad.  This guy obviously has a heavy bias for the Kennedy's and he's made some extreme assumptions, but that does not mean there is not valuable information contained in his work.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 11:44:05 AM »
would ya sticky this for a few days mate..

my putter is running in safe mode and i dunt have no sound..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 11:44:38 AM »
I don't hate JFK.....I believ JFK was a victim of a conspiracy..the rest of them...... ::)But i will watch part 2
I think you'll like it.  It's really well done.  I think the guy had to stretch things in this latest work because there isn't nearly as much to go on.  He uncoverd some great facts and had no idea how they fit together so he did what he could with what he had.  But JFK II, wow is what most people say.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 11:45:23 AM »
would ya sticky this for a few days mate..

my putter is running in safe mode and i dunt have no sound..
sure, this thead will be sticked by request for 48 hours. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 11:54:20 AM »
sure, this thead will be sticked by request for 48 hours. :)

thanx mon ami!
carpe` vaginum!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
Oh yea, JFK II is awesome.  Not many bad reviews on that one.  It's by the same guy, and the reason I posted this before finishing the viewing of this latest work.  JFK II was so good I figured this one would be as good.  A lot of people see JFK II as a slam dunk, of course the available material and research that went into JFK II was probably much larger he had more to work with.  JFK II is definitly not a letdown.

JFK II http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2928756561478705121

is this the one that talks about the CIA intimidating the FBI? if so ive seen it and it was quite good

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 03:37:32 PM »
is this the one that talks about the CIA intimidating the FBI? if so ive seen it and it was quite good
yup, that's the one.