Author Topic: New Mexico Rep to Introduce Bill Offering Asylum to Canadian Truckers.  (Read 794 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
For me, I've set dates for my participation to end, this whole pandemic. I've worn a mask twice this whole pandemic. I stopped following all rules on June 1st. I told the police some time back that I would start going to my preferred gym between April 1st and May 1st [way before the government set the March 1st end date to the vax passport].

Now I need to set a date to leave Canada.

I'm thinking June 1st of 2022, if nothing changes. So if 100% of people are STILL wearing masks by the new year next year, I'll start getting ready to move to the USA.

This has just gotten out of hand. Canada is reaching Australia levels of insanity now. Poland has allowed Polish Australians to move to Poland. That's how insane this has been.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/595068-new-mexico-rep-to-introduce-bill-offering-asylum-to-canadian-truckers

February 19, 2022 - 09:02 PM EST
New Mexico rep to introduce bill offering asylum to Canadian truckers protesting vaccine mandates

Rep. Yvette Herrell (R-N.M.) said on Saturday that she would be introducing legislation that would grant temporary asylum to those involved in the Canadian trucker protests.

“Just as we provide asylum for political prisoners, we should do the same for truckers who have been subjected to violence, had their property confiscated, and their bank accounts frozen by a government that is quickly becoming the embarrassment of the free world,” Herrell said in a statement on Twitter.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: New Mexico Rep to Introduce Bill Offering Asylum to Canadian Truckers.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 01:17:14 AM »
I'm thinking June 1st of 2022

Or June 2023??

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 03:34:19 AM »
▫️

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 06:47:26 AM »
▫️

These lunatics are every-bloody-where.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 07:35:54 AM »
Asylum for Canadian truckers seems a lot more beneficial than asylum to mexicans

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 07:44:18 AM »
Asylum for Canadian truckers seems a lot more beneficial than asylum to mexicans

Got that right.

Not all peoples, cultures, etc. are created equal.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2022, 08:13:28 AM »
Let the pressure cook. Sieze accounts and assets of a significant portion of the population. Cast them out into the street and leave them with nothing. See what happens.

Btw, compelled labor is right around the corner.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 08:22:47 AM »

yup
only they are called 'terrorists' by the braindead pant-shitting twat in office today
cartels, kid-traffickers, murderers = all ok for the libtards though

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 08:33:56 AM »
For me, I've set dates for my participation to end, this whole pandemic. I've worn a mask twice this whole pandemic. I stopped following all rules on June 1st. I told the police some time back that I would start going to my preferred gym between April 1st and May 1st [way before the government set the March 1st end date to the vax passport].

Now I need to set a date to leave Canada.

I'm thinking June 1st of 2022, if nothing changes. So if 100% of people are STILL wearing masks by the new year next year, I'll start getting ready to move to the USA.

This has just gotten out of hand. Canada is reaching Australia levels of insanity now. Poland has allowed Polish Australians to move to Poland. That's how insane this has been.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/595068-new-mexico-rep-to-introduce-bill-offering-asylum-to-canadian-truckers

Become an illegal immigrant....nice
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2022, 08:59:27 AM »

Become an illegal immigrant....nice

As if it matters anymore with Biden as president  ::)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2022, 09:01:32 AM »

As if it matters anymore with Biden as president  ::)

they (illegals) actually get treated better by pervy-joe the pant-shitting maroon  ::)