Author Topic: The biggest you could get without HGH?  (Read 4257 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
The biggest you could get without HGH?
« on: December 17, 2011, 11:24:50 PM »
Listening to some people talk you'd think 10iu's ED was necessary to even compete as a middleweight, but assuming one was taking a healthy dose of tren A and a lot of test, would 200-205 be a realistic ceiling for contest condition on AAS alone, for someone under 40? Going on the guys I know who compete as heavyweights that seems about right.

obviously you'll win nothing as a 200, 5'10" heavyweight, but that's still pretty impressive when carbed up and 215-220 'lean'

210+ I'm sure isn't possible without AAS and 230+ definitely not without slin, AAS, peptides and megadoses (unless you work for Danta and Sons then you can be 250 stage ready with HRT test and 3ius a day)

does that seem realistic? 200 and contest ready could look like a pile of shit if you dont have the shape, so I'm not saying you'll look good by bb standards.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: The biggest you could get without HGH?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 03:22:39 AM »
i did 200 as a teen with no gh, around 225 with gh a few year later,, ive never had the funds to run gh in the higher range so i dont know how much heavier i could have been, i never ran consistant high doses of gear either so i reacon i could of got over 230 on stage without using tons of gh

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 11:16:31 PM »
I think for the average 6 foot white guy with middle of the road genetics, who juices consistantly and properly for 5 years or more
220-230 on stage without the use of growth hormone...and that's being very generous.  edit: 200 ;D
l

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 11:21:24 PM »
I think for the average 6 foot white guy with middle of the road genetics, who juices consistantly and properly for 5 years or more
220-230 on stage without the use of growth hormone...and that's being very generous.

I think this is too high for on stage weight. Yeah a 6 footer can get to 230 with only AS but he can't get to 230 and 5-6%.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 01:06:58 AM »
220-230 on stage without the use of growth hormone...and that's being very generous.

Maybe a 6' black dude with godlike genetics but still unlikely. 230 contest is early 90's pro level..

200 in contest seems to be the most the guys I know who have the same tier genetics as me who I know only run AAS. Those who compete as superheavys are on a ton of hgh + slin. I've been on since 2005 and am 250 and about 12% so 230 contest would be impossible without a ton more muscle.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 03:30:26 AM »
from your orignal post it sounds correct for the most part but take out the peptides.  peptides are not responsible for 1 oz of muscle, they are just reponsible for less $$ in your pocket and more $$ in the peptide scammers pocket.  gh, tren, slin,,,now thats the real deal...but no peptides IMO.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 10:10:42 AM »
from your orignal post it sounds correct for the most part but take out the peptides.  peptides are not responsible for 1 oz of muscle, they are just reponsible for less $$ in your pocket and more $$ in the peptide scammers pocket.  gh, tren, slin,,,now thats the real deal...but no peptides IMO.

only GH is worth it. This igf shit and the ghrp are worthless, from personal experiences getting scammed in my early 20s... IGF-lr3 does not work period.

Swlabr

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 05:28:38 PM »
only GH is worth it. This igf shit and the ghrp are worthless, from personal experiences getting scammed in my early 20s... IGF-lr3 does not work period.

Maybe you got bunk balonie?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 08:17:39 PM »
I don't care what anyone says, proof is in the eye. Your base genetics plays a massive role, as well as your response to everything else.

For example, I had a guy this year at JR. Nats with no HGH in his body....he was on stage at 232 at 5'10" and then I've had a bazillion guys at the same height come in even lighter.

It all depends on the guy.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »
I don't care what anyone says, proof is in the eye. Your base genetics plays a massive role, as well as your response to everything else.

For example, I had a guy this year at JR. Nats with no HGH in his body....he was on stage at 232 at 5'10" and then I've had a bazillion guys at the same height come in even lighter.

HE WAS A LIAR.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

chess315

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 09:55:52 PM »
  This is actually a very good thread I agree with the opinion the average white male 5'10 205lb on stage is about all steroids could get you.   Maybe a hair bigger then leafybug.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 07:49:42 AM »
HE WAS A LIAR.

No, no he wasn't. He was one of my competitors, the guy didn't have money for HGH, he even stayed at my house the entire 12wks leading up to the show....I'd notice if there was GH in the house. I was with him when he weighed in.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 08:03:58 AM »
No, no he wasn't. He was one of my competitors, the guy didn't have money for HGH, he even stayed at my house the entire 12wks leading up to the show....I'd notice if there was GH in the house. I was with him when he weighed in.

How did he look though?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »

i totaly agree, theres too many brainwashed fools on here... genes and response to gear are huge factors, some people are born to do this

id like to point out the guys in the 70's were carrying alot of mass on plain old gear too, i definatly could have been over 220 on stage with no hgh and im middle of the road genes wise

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »
i totaly agree, theres too many brainwashed fools on here... genes and response to gear are huge factors, some people are born to do this

id like to point out the guys in the 70's were carrying alot of mass on plain old gear too, i definatly could have been over 220 on stage with no hgh and im middle of the road genes wise

how tall are you? also wasnt a 70's 220 more like a modern 205? They were a lot softer back then

I certainly have medium-poor genetics for this 'sport', strength wise I'm always the strongest in almost any gym but size and shape def. not.

I know one black guy who's monsterous (NPC superheavy @ nationals although never placing) on very low hgh doses and a ton of AAS alone.. those are great genetics

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 02:51:15 PM »
How did he look though?

He looked fine but that's not the issue.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 11:14:02 PM »
198 on stage without gh at 5'9 in condition , got overall

with gh 3 years after 225

and that in my mid 30'
Your messed up BLP!