Author Topic: 60 minutes on multiculturalism in Britain  (Read 4468 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: 60 minutes on multiculturalism in Britain
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2011, 08:14:38 AM »
wishful thinking. It's a free for all, occidentals cannot regroup together anymore, they dont believe in any "cause", but their own personal well being, their tv, their workout, their ps3... Even in families people dont care about their loved ones anymore but only about themselves hence the explosion of divorces, depressed kids abandonned by their parents who dont want to work and are cynical about everything (look at arnold 's family...and to think most white people want to live like these people...). All of this started after we abandonned religion, faith. Then the father figure got weakened, , then the family, and so on. Then homosexuality started to spread, then women transformed men into women... Absolutely everything that is going on right now leads us to catastrophic consequences in the next centuries. Nowadays everybody thinks he s a star, that's the era of "image" , appearence, taking over everything else. The era of ultimate materialism, hedonism, and cynism. Once the third world will replace us in our own territories, it's going to become ugly. Our grandkids will have no choice but to "mix" -will be forced to- with the new "masters", muslims, blacks, indians, arabs, latinos... It will be mathematical,
 a matter of numbers, dominant groups, dominant forces. Again the only way to have some "choices" is to stay at the top of the pyramid, where your offspings arent forced to live with the third worlders because you have enough money to keep em away from the lower social classes influences.

We flushed some very basic and fundamntal principles that took millions of years to develop, into the toilets these
 last decades. Now it's time to face the consequences.
Read this again, print it out, Let it marinate, digest it

Because uberman just came with the Hardcore Truth...The Gospel...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2011, 08:19:06 AM »
Read this again, print it out, Let it marinate, digest it

Because uberman just came with the Hardcore Truth...The Gospel...
x2
I read that, and was stunned with the exactness of it.
Uberman has his finger on the pulse or the current problems, thats for sure.
A free for all is the perfect way to put it, everyone I know says the same thing "Ah, everything is fine, I dont care, let someone else deal with it".
I fear were reaching that pinnacle that all societies reach just before they fall, like Rome, and all the other greats...
Culture devolves into an obsession with hedonism and political correctness, and then a more savage nation will take them down.

History repeats itself. Whats epic is that no one ever learns from history.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2011, 08:35:59 AM »
wishful thinking. It's a free for all, occidentals cannot regroup together anymore, they dont believe in any "cause", but their own personal well being, their tv, their workout, their ps3... Even in families people dont care about their loved ones anymore but only about themselves hence the explosion of divorces, depressed kids abandonned by their parents who dont want to work and are cynical about everything (look at arnold 's family...and to think most white people want to live like these people...). All of this started after we abandonned religion, faith. Then the father figure got weakened, , then the family, and so on. Then homosexuality started to spread, then women transformed men into women... Absolutely everything that is going on right now leads us to catastrophic consequences in the next centuries. Nowadays everybody thinks he s a star, that's the era of "image" , appearence, taking over everything else. The era of ultimate materialism, hedonism, and cynism. Once the third world will replace us in our own territories, it's going to become ugly. Our grandkids will have no choice but to "mix" -will be forced to- with the new "masters", muslims, blacks, indians, arabs, latinos... It will be mathematical, a matter of numbers, dominant groups, dominant forces. Again the only way to have some "choices" is to stay at the top of the pyramid, where your offspings arent forced to live with the third worlders because you have enough money to keep em away from the lower social classes influences.

We flushed some very basic and fundamntal principles that took millions of years to develop, into the toilets these last decades. Now it's time to face the consequences.

I absolutely agree with this though nothing is set in stone - also not every "colored" person is representive of they "shithole" they came from.  There are many who fled their fate and don't want to re-live it in a western country.
Pressure leads to counter pressure.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2011, 08:52:48 AM »
I absolutely agree with this though nothing is set in stone - also not every "colored" person is representive of they "shithole" they came from.  There are many who fled their fate and don't want to re-live it in a western country.
Pressure leads to counter pressure.
I see blacks or arabs or indians attempting to imitate the white man's lifestyle here in canada. Studying, staying away from drugs, ghettos, raising in the social ladder with the help of parents (religious / common sense values) who stayed together etc.  They re clearely trying to look like americans, canadians...white people. They read, learnt from us how we did it.
BUT. It's a facade. They do not mix with white people, they just live like white people...without living with white people. They stay together, in their own families/ communities most of the time, they only pretend to be friends at the workplace... to earn the Money = material goods, more comfort etc etc.
They did understand how to get richer -how to become hedonists, materialistic self centered depressive neutered losers- but that's about it. I personnaly believe the third worlders will replace us because at some point, because when you get rich enough life loses its taste and this is why white people dont want to reproduce anymore. It means that once these still religious people from the third world will have replaced us all , it will be their turn. They ll destroy their beliefs in religion as we did, and will disapear too, losing interest in life and not wanting to reproduce anymore.

I also do not believe in interracial mixing. I might be wrong, but i predict this very recent trend will lead to divorces and that ultimately both wives and husbands will come back to their own racial community ultimately after spawnings kids with no identity who will be aggressive toward society as a result.

You and your girlfriend/wife are white and have to live on an island with another couple. You can choose between a white couple, or a black/arab/indian one.
Which one would you pick?

We all know the answer.

And black people would also pick black people over white people etc.

So imo it's going to be a slow and long process of dominant forces eradicating weaker forces over time, with very very few anecdotical interracial mixings.

I hope i'm wrong on this one, we better hope that during this process of forced globalization and standardisation of beliefs, lifestyles following the north american model worldwide, people will mix and form a new unique race, but i think there will be winners and losers.

If you look at insects for example, sometimes some ants will breed with other races of ants and it will lead to an evolution, a mix, mutations, which leads over time to a new kind of race cumulating strenghts from both original races. But sometimes, some races just eradicate other races because they re too superior and there's nothing to be gained mixing with the weakest race for the strongest race.

I can see chinese in their rise consider that everyone else on the planet is inferior to them and thus, useless. I can see muslims in their rise -more and more occidentals after flushing christianism down the toilets might find some solace converting paradoxically to...islam- consider that everyone else on the planet is inferior to them and thus, useless.
I can see chinese using muslims as allies to destroy europeans and north americans, then destroy muslims once they ve done their part.

White occidentals are the only ones wishing to disapear by not reproducing and giving away everything they built to everyone else. The trauma from both world wars led them to think that way. They do not want to fight, and they re feminizing themselves.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2011, 12:11:20 PM »
I see blacks or arabs or indians attempting to imitate the white man's lifestyle here in canada. Studying, staying away from drugs, ghettos, raising in the social ladder with the help of parents (religious / common sense values) who stayed together etc.  They re clearely trying to look like americans, canadians...white people. They read, learnt from us how we did it.
BUT. It's a facade. They do not mix with white people, they just live like white people...without living with white people. They stay together, in their own families/ communities most of the time, they only pretend to be friends at the workplace... to earn the Money = material goods, more comfort etc etc.
They did understand how to get richer -how to become hedonists, materialistic self centered depressive neutered losers- but that's about it. I personnaly believe the third worlders will replace us because at some point, because when you get rich enough life loses its taste and this is why white people dont want to reproduce anymore. It means that once these still religious people from the third world will have replaced us all , it will be their turn. They ll destroy their beliefs in religion as we did, and will disapear too, losing interest in life and not wanting to reproduce anymore.

I also do not believe in interracial mixing. I might be wrong, but i predict this very recent trend will lead to divorces and that ultimately both wives and husbands will come back to their own racial community ultimately after spawnings kids with no identity who will be aggressive toward society as a result.

You and your girlfriend/wife are white and have to live on an island with another couple. You can choose between a white couple, or a black/arab/indian one.
Which one would you pick?

We all know the answer.

And black people would also pick black people over white people etc.

So imo it's going to be a slow and long process of dominant forces eradicating weaker forces over time, with very very few anecdotical interracial mixings.

I hope i'm wrong on this one, we better hope that during this process of forced globalization and standardisation of beliefs, lifestyles following the north american model worldwide, people will mix and form a new unique race, but i think there will be winners and losers.

If you look at insects for example, sometimes some ants will breed with other races of ants and it will lead to an evolution, a mix, mutations, which leads over time to a new kind of race cumulating strenghts from both original races. But sometimes, some races just eradicate other races because they re too superior and there's nothing to be gained mixing with the weakest race for the strongest race.

I can see chinese in their rise consider that everyone else on the planet is inferior to them and thus, useless. I can see muslims in their rise -more and more occidentals after flushing christianism down the toilets might find some solace converting paradoxically to...islam- consider that everyone else on the planet is inferior to them and thus, useless.
I can see chinese using muslims as allies to destroy europeans and north americans, then destroy muslims once they ve done their part.

White occidentals are the only ones wishing to disapear by not reproducing and giving away everything they built to everyone else. The trauma from both world wars led them to think that way. They do not want to fight, and they re feminizing themselves.

I agree most people only want to mix on the outside - so a secluded society, like it's always been in my oppinion, is the current outlook.
The occidentals that don't want to fight may wake up or vanish - good riddance.
I can only speak from the things I see in Austria that most of "us" are zero self confidence lesbian looser - so may they rot in hell. 
The rest will have to be clever to survive and infiltrate the choco people.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2011, 12:57:03 PM »
I don't understand this Multicultural agenda? 

What's really behind it?

Our grandparents didn't think like this...

Someone please explain this with more than just "LIBERALS!!!"...