Author Topic: Anyone remember this gem?  (Read 3562 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Anyone remember this gem?
« on: August 24, 2011, 09:12:07 AM »
My wife is from Guam, we had a good laugh at this genius. LOL

This dude is right up there with Maxine Waters and Shiela Jackson Lee as far as intelligence.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Anyone remember this gem?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 09:15:49 AM »

This dude is right up there with Maxine Waters and Shiela Jackson Lee as far as intelligence.

This was actually caused by a medical condition.

In December 2009, Johnson revealed that he had been battling Hepatitis C for over a decade, which resulted in slow speech and a tendency to regularly get "lost in thought in the middle of a discussion".[24] Johnson said that he learned he had the disease in 1998 but does not know how he contracted it. The disease has damaged his liver and led to thyroid problems.[24] He was treated with a combination of ribavirin and interferon at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.[24] In February 2010, Johnson finished an experimental treatment for Hepatitis C, resulting in weight gain and increased energy.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 09:17:22 AM »
Hep C is contracted through tatoos, through sex, blood transfusions, and heroin use.
Wonder how he got it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »
Remember this one:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 09:26:28 AM »
Guam can tip over and capsize  :-\ ??? ??? ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 09:27:15 AM »
This was actually caused by a medical condition.

In December 2009, Johnson revealed that he had been battling Hepatitis C for over a decade, which resulted in slow speech and a tendency to regularly get "lost in thought in the middle of a discussion".[24] Johnson said that he learned he had the disease in 1998 but does not know how he contracted it. The disease has damaged his liver and led to thyroid problems.[24] He was treated with a combination of ribavirin and interferon at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.[24] In February 2010, Johnson finished an experimental treatment for Hepatitis C, resulting in weight gain and increased energy.

Liberalism is a medical condition brought on by delusions of grandeur thinking they actually know what their talking about but in reality just comes out as babble. Case in point........Obama speeches.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 09:38:27 AM »

Actually this guy is really smart, the dumb ones are the people that took his comment about the island capsizeing and tipping over literally, and his speech is just a condition. He was in an interview and they asked him about that comment and he started laughing and said he had to use an extreme metaphor to emphasize his point and they asked.......so you do not think the island will tip over..he answered, literally..no.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 09:44:06 AM »
Actually this guy is really smart, the dumb ones are the people that took his comment about the island capsizeing and tipping over literally, and his speech is just a condition. He was in an interview and they asked him about that comment and he started laughing and said he had to use an extreme metaphor to emphasize his point and they asked.......so you do not think the island will tip over..he answered, literally..no.

oh give me a fucking break.  what is the actual meaning of "will this cause the island to capsize?"
Deep Tissue Massage

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 09:53:30 AM »
oh give me a fucking break.  what is the actual meaning of "will this cause the island to capsize?"
Ya cause no one talks figurative nowadays ::)
anyone that thinks he was serious is dumb, think about it. The reason why people thought that he wasnt using a metaphor is because he has a serious look when he said this, but if you have ever heard him speak before he does this all the time, always uses metaphors with a straight face. When he was asked he actually chuckled in disbelief on how stupid the average person can be, geez what is wrong with you people

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 09:55:05 AM »

anyone that thinks he was serious is dumb, think about it. The reason why people thought that he wasnt using a metaphor is because he has a serious look when he said this, but if you have ever heard him speak before he does this all the time, always uses metaphors with a straight face. When he was asked he actually chuckled in disbelief on how stupid the average person can be, geez what is wrong with you people

So what your saying is Hank thought he was at a comedy club that night

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:26 AM »

So what your saying is Hank thought he was at a comedy club that night
That doesnt matter, what matters is hearing him speak over the last few years and realize his way of speech and anyone that has knows what he was doing, not the wises way to speak to an admiral, actually quite ignorant and disrespectful if you ask me, but....

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »
Liberalism is a medical condition brought on by delusions of grandeur thinking they actually know what their talking about but in reality just comes out as babble. Case in point........Obama speeches.  

The worst possible delusion of grandeur a person can have is the delusion that the whole universe was created for us.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 11:29:22 AM »

what is the metaphor in "will this cause the island to capsize?"
Sorry, I can't draw any other conclusion in his question other than he was actually asking if the island will capsize.  i don't care how many STD's he has.
Deep Tissue Massage

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 11:16:11 AM »
Congressman attempts to transfer Fast and Furious blame onto NRA ‘radicals,’ the Senate — Holder...
The Daily Caller ^ | 12/09/2011 | Matthew Boyle and Michelle Fields

Congressman attempts to transfer Fast and Furious blame onto NRA ‘radicals,’ the Senate — Holder obliges

Georgia Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson accused the tea party movement and the National Rifle Association of creating an “manufactured” controversy over Operation Fast and Furious Thursday.

Johnson’s comments came during an interview with The Daily Caller outside the House Judiciary Committee hearing room. Attorney General Eric Holder was testifying before the committee about Fast and Furious — a Justice Department program where Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents facilitated the sale of about 2,000 guns to Mexican drug cartels.

“I think this is another manufactured controversy by the second amendment, NRA Republican tea party movement,” Johnson said.

Johnson sung a different tune during the hearing, though, comparing the scandal to what he considers a surge in illegal gun sales to criminals.

After asking Holder for the specific number of guns the Justice Department and ATF helped smuggle into the hands of drug cartels — to which Holder responded there were about 2,000 — Johnson alleged that the “gun show loophole” was far worse.

“Now, how many firearms are sold to al-Qaida terrorists, to other convicted felons, to domestic violence perpetrators, to convicted felons, to white supremacists?” Johnson asked Holder. “How many unlicensed gun dealers, or let’s say, how many weapons, how many assault rifles let’s just say in a given year are sold to such individuals by unlicensed gun dealers at these gun shows and how many of those end up walking away to Mexico? Can you give us a number on that?”

“I don’t have a number on that,” Holder said, offering to try to figure out later for Johnson what the exact number was.

“Would it be more than a couple of hundred?” Johnson followed up, likely meaning to say a couple “thousand” because his reference was in the context of Fast and Furious.

Though Holder previously admitted to Johnson he didn’t have those statistics, he played into the argument without the facts.

“I’m pretty certain it’d be more than 2,000, but in terms of getting those numbers to you, I can try to do that after the hearing,” he said.

Johnson also claimed that the Senate is to blame for operations like Fast and Furious because it’s been almost six years since Congress’ upper chamber confirmed a presidential nominee as the head of the ATF.

“Over the past five and a half years, we’ve had five acting directors of the ATF,” Johnson said. “The Senate’s failure and refusal to confirm a nominee for that important agency. What affect does that have on the ability of that agency to be guided in such a way so we can avoid situations like Fast and Furious?”

“I think that’s actually a very good point,” Holder said. “When you have a confirmed head, there’s a certain prestige that goes with that demarcation. But, beyond that, it allows a person to have a longer term and a certain consistency to put in place the programs, put in place controls that don’t exist and allowed Fast and Furious to happen.”

Johnson finished off his questioning by commenting that he thinks conservatives are systematically trying to prevent the ATF from functioning. “I think the NRA and other Second Amendment rights radicals have confidence that the U.S. will not have a competent ATF head,” he said.

House oversight committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa, who also sits on the Judiciary Committee, was up next in questioning and struck back at Johnson’s inflammatory rhetoric. “I’d be remiss if I didn’t take exception to calling the NRA members, millions of them, radicals,” Issa said. “I think that’s an offensive statement and that it’s beneath this committee.”