Author Topic: Landlord defaulted and didn't tell me  (Read 4573 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Landlord defaulted and didn't tell me
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 01:58:39 PM »
sorry to hear this UP.  What about a deed in lieu if the short sale isn't approved. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.  Curious who holds these mortgages on your block.

I will keep that in mind, thank you. But I have no reason to believe that the lender won't accept my buyer's offer. They would be stupid not to.

newmom

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 02:01:55 PM »
I will keep that in mind, thank you. But I have no reason to believe that the lender won't accept my buyer's offer. They would be stupid not to.

Well, wanna hear stoopid. My client (seller) holds 2 mtgs, both with bank of america. Only the 2nd mtg would be short 7k, the 1st would be paid in full. In CT, you have to pay committee of sale to foreclose (atty is committee). Committees of sale usually get 6 to 8k for costs (about 1k) the rest they pocket. So the bank denied the short sale, so now they will pay the committee, taxes (when due), winterize property, etc..Dumb fucks. I was shocked. I've done some that are getting short 20k but approved short sale.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 04:46:05 PM »
The game is over in America folks. Buying a home as an investment MAY NOT the best move for 90% of the people who live in America. If your dream is a white picket fence, start listening to the band Lucid delusion and think about another dream. Or else your city could easily turn into Detroit in the next 10 years.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 06:37:52 PM »
It's all relative but on a national scale, home prices are still dropping. Some regions in the U.S. might have leveled off and held steady but as a whole, this housing market is not improving whatsoever. It's still completely fucked. There wiill still be great bargains 5-7 years from now even for people who foreclosed on their previous homes. The housing market makes up close to 30% of the U.S. economy.

Where do you see improvement? In the job market? LOL. Don't be misled by the private sector numbers.

Don't try and reason with him, he's ignorant beyond anyone anything on getbig...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 11:56:02 PM »
It's all relative but on a national scale, home prices are still dropping. Some regions in the U.S. might have leveled off and held steady but as a whole, this housing market is not improving whatsoever. It's still completely fucked. There wiill still be great bargains 5-7 years from now even for people who foreclosed on their previous homes. The housing market makes up close to 30% of the U.S. economy.

Where do you see improvement? In the job market? LOL. Don't be misled by the private sector numbers.
my comment was directed to tre and tre lives in my region.

the economy has been very slowly improving for a while now.  www.economist.com <-educate yourself

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2011, 11:57:39 PM »
Don't try and reason with him, he's ignorant beyond anyone anything on getbig...
without googling it, whats a better investment over the long term- a government bond or an index fund? short term?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2011, 09:39:18 AM »
my comment was directed to tre and tre lives in my region.

the economy has been very slowly improving for a while now.  www.economist.com <-educate yourself

Keep believing that horseshit propaganda that you read. In the meantime, I'm stocking up on canned food and arming myself one gun at a time for when the shit really hits the fan.

newmom

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 11:13:51 AM »
Keep believing that horseshit propaganda that you read. In the meantime, I'm stocking up on canned food and arming myself one gun at a time for when the shit really hits the fan.

up, don't worry, you can have a more intelligent conversation with a brick wall

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2011, 01:09:46 PM »
up, don't worry, you can have a more intelligent conversation with a brick wall

I don't think the kid is being ignorant. Just a little misguided. I'm proud to be an american but seriously....the USA is FUCKED right now.

By the way..Wells Fargo holds the mortgages on my block

newmom

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2011, 01:34:33 PM »
I don't think the kid is being ignorant. Just a little misguided. I'm proud to be an american but seriously....the USA is FUCKED right now.

By the way..Wells Fargo holds the mortgages on my block

Gee, what a shocker. Hope they approve it. Their one of the easier banks to deal with, unless it's FHA loan..those are brutal