Author Topic: oi bieber ! pull yer pants up son !!!  (Read 4514 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: oi bieber ! pull yer pants up son !!!
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
pants on the ground
pants on the ground
looking like a fool
with your pants on the ground...
?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: oi bieber ! pull yer pants up son !!!
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »
Last winter I was sitting in a restaurant, and there were some teens sitting in the next booth. We started a conversation with one of them 'cause we couldn't figure out where we knew him from. then it dawned on us that he was the spitting image of Nick LeShay (Jessica Simpson ex) who he had never even heard of (can you believe it) anyway... His girlfriend googled Nick's picture and sure enough he could have been his long lost twin. Anyways... long story short, after having kidded around with him and his girlfriend for a bit, I worked up the courage to ask. I said "You gotta forgive me if I'm getting too personal here, but curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I just have to ask you... Doesn't your ass get cold when it's hangin' out like that?" His girlfriend burst out laughing. He turned bright red. All his friends started laughing, even though they too were all wearing baggy pants hanging off their butts. I'm just glad they all were wearing clean underwear! I know their asses must have been freezing 'cause it gets pretty cold up here in the winter.  Funny thing is the next time I saw him, he was again wearing baggy pants... but as soon as he saw me... he pulled his pants up.
w