Author Topic: Muslim dude was very agressive at McDonalds....did I handle it wisely?  (Read 4491 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Two days ago I was at McDonalds with my sons. Been waiting in line, was our turn. But suddenly an Arab looking guy started to yell at me/us that he was first. I'm sure he was from Marrocco. Dude wasn't even in the building when we went in.

I was with my kids, so I told him: "It was our turn, but please be my guest, there are worse things in this world to get upset about". He just kept on making insults in a very unpleasant way, my sons felt very uneasy, so i just kept my mouth shut, even when he walked away with one last insult.

I'm not racist at all, but I really had the urge to tell him to go back to his own country if he didn't like mine.

You think I handled this correctly, or should I have made an example and knocked his teeth. He definitely was smaller and weaker than me.... :-X

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Muslim dude was very agressive at McDonalds....did I handle it wisely?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 02:29:47 PM »
You should have put a bullet through his head. Then turn him into pig food using the local McDonalds meat grinders. Moroccans are the lowest of the low. Pure filth.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 02:33:03 PM »
To tolerate this in Amsterdam  ::).

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 03:27:49 PM »
Two days ago I was at McDonalds with my sons. Been waiting in line, was our turn. But suddenly an Arab looking guy started to yell at me/us that he was first. I'm sure he was from Marrocco. Dude wasn't even in the building when we went in.

I was with my kids, so I told him: "It was our turn, but please be my guest, there are worse things in this world to get upset about". He just kept on making insults in a very unpleasant way, my sons felt very uneasy, so i just kept my mouth shut, even when he walked away with one last insult.

I'm not racist at all, but I really had the urge to tell him to go back to his own country if he didn't like mine.

You think I handled this correctly, or should I have made an example and knocked his teeth. He definitely was smaller and weaker than me.... :-X

I think this was the best possible attitude even if it doesn't feel alpha. Punching him would have felt good for a moment but would not have been justified if not in self defense.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 03:30:42 PM »

you must be small and look like you don't lift.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 03:31:06 PM »
Maybe he was a suicide bomber looking for an excuse to blow the place up and your patience and understanding made him think otherwise thus saving dozens of lives.

You're a modern day mutherfuckin hero

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 03:31:48 PM »
Ask him if he's a Taliban or al-Qaida ala will Ferrell style, then head butt him with all your might, then take a selfie and post it on getbig. ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 03:33:47 PM »

You did the right thing.

You had your kids with you and you never know what the other person might be capable of. He could have been carrying a concealed weapon (gun, knife etc.).

If you were alone and he pulled that stunt, you could have always made it uncomfortable for him. In other words, as he started his nonsense and insults, you could have yelled out at the top of your lungs, "I will not have sex with you sir, I just won't do that kind of thing, so stop pushing me for sex you weirdo!"...

Punching him, would probably have been a little much since he technically was just being rude versus actually threatening to physically hurt you.

"1"

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 03:34:25 PM »
how did you know he was Muslim?
If he was say, a german looking, agressive dude would you have had the same reactions?
c

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 03:35:29 PM »
If he was say, a german looking, agressive dude would you have had the same reactions?
he smelled like curry powder ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 03:36:41 PM »
Go back to McDonalds, wait for that sand spook and put a bullet in his spine. Line breakers are the worst.  >:(
a

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:57 PM »

You could not have handled the situation better!  Well done!   :)
w

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 03:42:11 PM »
If he was a Moroccan by the name of Badr Hari I would have apologized profusely on my obvious wrong doing and paid for his meal.
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 03:43:42 PM »
he smelled like curry powder ;)

are you always that intellegent or did you make a extra special effort this time?
c

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 03:43:58 PM »

If you were alone and he pulled that stunt, you could have always made it uncomfortable for him. In other words, as he started his nonsense and insults, you could have yelled out at the top of your lungs, "I will not have sex with you sir, I just won't do that kind of thing, so stop pushing me for sex you weirdo!"...

Punching him, would probably have been a little much since he technically was just being rude versus actually threatening to physically hurt you.

"1"

:o   :o   :o
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 03:49:11 PM »
BTW: Are you sure he was a Muslim? He could have been an atheist, a Christian, or even a Jew.

All the Moroccans I've ever personally met were Moroccan Jews?

What was it that revealed his nationality, as well as his religion to you?
w

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 03:49:37 PM »
Props for keeping it cool. OMR is right, the ego-route isn't wise when children are involved.
You see a lot of fucked up people at fast food restaurants, a correlation?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 03:50:02 PM »
Shoulda` just told him you post on getbig........he would have left the building cowering in fear.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 03:57:50 PM »
You see a lot of fucked up people at fast food restaurants, a correlation?

are you even vaguely sugesting our Doctor might be fucked up?
c

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 03:59:24 PM »
OMR is right, the ego-route isn't wise when children are involved.

Absolutely!

I've had a few situations in my day where, due to the fact that I had a child with me, I simply smiled, apologized, refrained from yelling and even gave the other person the right of way.

It's just too risky. God forbid something happens to you or the child, it would be a tragedy.

Not worth the risk man.

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 04:00:14 PM »

He was a sand spook.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 04:02:38 PM »
You have no choice when confronted with your children but to turn the other cheek. On your own different story,

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 04:06:22 PM »
are you even vaguely sugesting our Doctor might be fucked up?

No, I'm sure that he only ordered a salad  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 04:07:38 PM »
You should of called Mensa B he knows how to handle a muslim.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 04:09:39 PM »
No, I'm sure that he only ordered a salad  ;D

but it could have been a rocket salad
c