Author Topic: Trump's Tax Returns  (Read 12733 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump's Tax Returns
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2017, 07:25:29 PM »
It bothers you not that he avoids paying personal income tax (or tipping his caddy  ;D), while spending taxpayers money.

How do you know he doesn't pay personal income tax?  And what taxpayer money was he spending? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2017, 07:33:39 PM »
It bothers you not that he avoids paying personal income tax (or tipping his caddy  ;D), while spending taxpayers money.

Show me something where he avoids paying personal income? Stop talking out of your ass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2017, 07:37:06 PM »
Show me something where he avoids paying personal income? Stop talking out of your ass.

Because Trump refuses to reveal his tax returns, there is no way to prove that he cheats on his taxes. Any reasonably intelligent person knows from the recently published previous tax return, that the numbers simply do not add up. To his credit, he is not alone in this.

My income is pretty modest. I just finished preparing my taxes and I definitely used every legal tool I could in order to pay as little income tax as possible. My state and federal tax burden is more than 25% of my gross retirement income. I'd venture a guess that Trump's tax ratio to income is better than mine and (if you believe his boasts) he's worth many billions of dollars.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2017, 10:13:38 PM »
Because Trump refuses to reveal his tax returns, there is no way to prove that he cheats on his taxes. Any reasonably intelligent person knows from the recently published previous tax return, that the numbers simply do not add up. To his credit, he is not alone in this.

My income is pretty modest. I just finished preparing my taxes and I definitely used every legal tool I could in order to pay as little income tax as possible. My state and federal tax burden is more than 25% of my gross retirement income. I'd venture a guess that Trump's tax ratio to income is better than mine and (if you believe his boasts) he's worth many billions of dollars.

Are you seriously comparing yourself to Trump or any other billionaire for that fact?