Author Topic: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..  (Read 10153 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2006, 09:50:50 PM »
You mean eat and get fat :P??

Yes you knob, what the fok did you think he was talking about if it wasn't that?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2006, 10:01:40 PM »
Yes you knob, what the fok did you think he was talking about if it wasn't that?

KTMckay

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2006, 10:49:05 PM »
What a fragile psyche you have. You must be really young.

Are you the kind of guy who admires his biceps when he shifts the gears of his Acura Integra?

Ever had your eyebrows waxed? Or your hair frosted?

Im 19 wtf do you expect hah mannn! no i dont check them out when i drive but i do tend to look at my arms often. its a strange habit i guess? funny cuz theyre not really huge lol . BTW what the hell does fragile psyche mean? i like women what can i say? very fine source of motivation.  ;) try'em.... you'll like'em i promise. never had my eyebrows waxed but yes my hair frosted. i liked it? big deal. whats wrong with trying to look good? some of you people take hardcore too far... looking ugly doesnt help shit.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2006, 11:09:36 PM »

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2006, 11:35:32 PM »
i was looking for these pics of lee ..thanks for posting
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2006, 12:02:31 AM »
Wrong

Ephedra is banned
Pro hormones are banned

Pretty much nothing to buy here worth it except creatine / protein
Yeah but you guys invented the 100% anabolic - Viraloid (SP?), that snake oil that Melvin and Shawn are pushing right now. Anyone ever tried this stuff?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2006, 01:47:57 AM »
Lee how long ago were those pics taken? 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2006, 03:28:15 AM »
  You can still get ephedrine in the U.S.A and it works better as a  "speed " than ephedra,the herbal version.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2006, 03:36:58 AM »
Damn is that an old over-posted pic LoL....Amazing how the man has the genetics that he does though....
Amazing how the man can suport so much insulin  ???
S

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2006, 06:09:56 AM »
  You can still get ephedrine in the U.S.A and it works better as a  "speed " than ephedra,the herbal version.

how do you get ephedra in the US?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2006, 06:37:23 AM »
Did any of you'll ever have trouble pissing while taking effy >:(
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2006, 08:07:39 AM »
Im 19 wtf do you expect hah mannn! no i dont check them out when i drive but i do tend to look at my arms often. its a strange habit i guess? funny cuz theyre not really huge lol . BTW what the hell does fragile psyche mean? i like women what can i say? very fine source of motivation.  ;) try'em.... you'll like'em i promise. never had my eyebrows waxed but yes my hair frosted. i liked it? big deal. whats wrong with trying to look good? some of you people take hardcore too far... looking ugly doesnt help shit.

Bro, I'm 33 and I've been with more women than all of your tanning salon sessions combined. I look good enough without a ripped six pack. I don't carry a lot of bodyfat but I don't obsess with ab exercises either. Try making some money and get a good career and the women you get at that point will blow some of the hot ones you've been with away. Just trying to put things in perspective for you. But nothing wrong with trying to look good.

poppadt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2006, 10:30:15 AM »
Bro, I'm 33 and I've been with more women than all of your tanning salon sessions combined. I look good enough without a ripped six pack. I don't carry a lot of bodyfat but I don't obsess with ab exercises either. Try making some money and get a good career and the women you get at that point will blow some of the hot ones you've been with away. Just trying to put things in perspective for you. But nothing wrong with trying to look good.

I totally agree with ya brother! Perhaps he'll learn on day.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2006, 10:30:30 AM »

The ban was lifted on ephedra, it can be sold but the strenght is controlled.  i dont know where you live but i can go to any supplement store here and buy ephedra.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2006, 10:43:07 AM »
What really pissies me off is that Lee got paid 10K to do what I do everyday for free.  >:( ;D

haha I KNOW RIGHT!  I seriously doubt he eats more junk food than i do, i was raised on that shit!  When people open my cupboard they faint

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2006, 11:55:44 AM »
[quote ]
Personally im against fat. I hateit and ill never lose my abs. if i gotfat id lose confidence quick. women hate it... well the ones i go for,. i seek top notch women so being in great shape is vital to me because it makes them a whole lot easier to attract. a six pack on a man is like a huge rack on a woman they get off on that sh!t. if you pop your shirt off and fats hangin over your jeans well... i feel sorry for you. i use women as motivation to train and fat doesnt help that. its easier to be motivated when your still excited about the bitch you bashed last night  :P. im  always in good spirits when I weight lift and it creates a very positive training environment for me knowing i get to show off the goods when i get back to my social life   :D
[/quote]

You obviously are very young and haven't yet learned about what makes and keeps a relationship. While it is nice to stay in shape the idea that you will never get fat or never lose your abs is so unrealistic that it is not even funny. These (TOP NOTCH..ha ha haha) women who you see now, who look (in your opinion) HOT will look totally different once they hit their twenties and by the time they get to their thirties it will be all over. Wide asses, sagging boobs, thirty to fourty extra pounds, and probably a child or two. The same muscle bound guys who lived in the gym in his youth and college years will have gained about 50 pounds, lost some if not all of their hair and while some will remain physically active and work out, they will certainly NOT look as they did in their youth. So far as getting women for sex based on abs...if women have sex with you because of your abs, then they have had sex with a whole lotta men based on abs, biceps, chest, legs, back, shoulders and any other big "MUSCLE"...ha ha ha ha...SHE'S A DOG DUDE... ANY WOMEN WHO FALL FOR A BODY OR BODY PART IS A DOG!!!

Stop being so shallow ( FRAGILE PSYCHE) as someone else has said. BTW fragile psyche means you believe that your self worth is based upon the material, the superficial and the looks. Should you lack any one of these things your self worth or psyche is destroyed (fragile).
C

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
AAH the good ol days of Hydroxyct with ephedra!!!!! Oh boy I  started getting jittery, sweaty and having heart palpitations just looking at that pic. Man I ripped off 55 pounds (and a shyt load of muscle mass too >:() in 10 weeks with that old ECA stack!!!

Not to sound naive, but did you really?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2006, 12:18:10 PM »
Not to sound naive, but did you really?
Yep cardio low carb and ECA got me thin pretty quick - but not without sides, got the jitters, sometimes couldn't sleep, and sometimes had trouble pissing ;)
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2006, 12:34:18 PM »
you can easily get ephedra in india..it ain't banned in india..it ain't banned cuz no one knows what ephedra really is...lol ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2006, 01:28:21 PM »
I totally agree with ya brother! Perhaps he'll learn on day.

These young dudes crack me up! I'm not trying to say he's got the wrong approach to getting women....hell, we all need to hook up and get laid. But to say only the finest, hottest women are into his kind of look is really stupid.

Money, self confidence, and success are much more powerful aphrodisiacs than a set of abs that you can wash clothes on.  ;)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »
You obviously are very young and haven't yet learned about what makes and keeps a relationship. While it is nice to stay in shape the idea that you will never get fat or never lose your abs is so unrealistic that it is not even funny. These (TOP NOTCH..ha ha haha) women who you see now, who look (in your opinion) HOT will look totally different once they hit their twenties and by the time they get to their thirties it will be all over. Wide asses, sagging boobs, thirty to fourty extra pounds, and probably a child or two. The same muscle bound guys who lived in the gym in his youth and college years will have gained about 50 pounds, lost some if not all of their hair and while some will remain physically active and work out, they will certainly NOT look as they did in their youth. So far as getting women for sex based on abs...if women have sex with you because of your abs, then they have had sex with a whole lotta men based on abs, biceps, chest, legs, back, shoulders and any other big "MUSCLE"...ha ha ha ha...SHE'S A DOG DUDE... ANY WOMEN WHO FALL FOR A BODY OR BODY PART IS A DOG!!!

Stop being so shallow ( FRAGILE PSYCHE) as someone else has said. BTW fragile psyche means you believe that your self worth is based upon the material, the superficial and the looks. Should you lack any one of these things your self worth or psyche is destroyed (fragile).

Listen to this post.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2006, 03:36:32 PM »
I didn't say it first but I'll say it again for the dude obsessed with his abs.

Q: "How do you know you're too skinny and need to hit the heavy weights?"

A: "When chicks think you have a good body."

Abs are for the contest stage!  What do you do, walk around in a fucking belly shirt?  If you aren't putting on some fat, you will NEVER get BIG.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Rottmag

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2006, 03:51:03 PM »
In those pics, isn't he eating the way The Tool Adnois suggests?

Yep, he's as lean in those pics as my ex-girlfriend's cotage cheese ass!

Keep screaming your dietary methods, The Tool Adonis.

BaaaaaWaaaaaHaaaaa .. .. .. .. ..

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2006, 04:36:07 PM »
you can easily get ephedra in india..it ain't banned in india..it ain't banned cuz no one knows what ephedra really is...lol ;D

You can easily get it in the US.  the ban was lifted

Slick Vic

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2006, 04:53:56 PM »
YEAH I LOVE THE ONES WHO LIFT THIER SHIRT TO WIPE THIER HEAD AND LOOK AT THIER ABS  ...COME ON PLEASE GIVE IT A REST

Oh c'mon, Lee. I know you've been guilty of that as well.  :D