Author Topic: Source: Ronaldo "Jacare" vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller II for Gegard Mousasi's Vacat  (Read 629 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Ronaldo “Jacaré” Souza had the chance to win Dream’s middleweight title in 2008, but lost in the tournament final against Gegard Mousasi. With his opponent moving to light heavyweight division, the Brazilian will have another chance for the belt. After the fighter revealing TATAME.com he’ll be back at Dream 9, his coach Josuel Distak said that the Jiu-Jitsu black belt will fight will be for the title.

"Jacaré’s fight will be for the title, at May 26th. The expectations are good and we’re ready to war", said Distak, Still without official confirmation, Distak revealed that the opponent might be one of Jacare’s last opponents. "We’re still waiting for the confirmation and Dream’s answer, but the rumors say that will be against Jason Miller, but it’s not 100% confirmed yet", told the coach, revealing that Ronaldo's opponent might be the same one he defeated at Dream 4, by unnanimous decision.

I'd like to reserve judgment on this until we see how Miller looks against Kala Hose this weekend, but as it stands, I don't see the rematch going any different from the first bout. I do think it's great that DREAM is wasting no time in reassigning Mousasi's title though.